Barbra Streisand Compares Obama To A King Or God

Streisand doesn't like herr ubber liberal, das furrer? Wow. I lost my job of 20 years because of OBAMA and his health care bullshit. Rich old liberals still have their money and still don't like this quack? I feel a little validated, but not that it matter much, jerks like Streisand woun't pay my bills when I come up short.
No you didn't. You are highly misinformed, or your employers were.

Streisand doesn't like herr ubber liberal, das furrer? Wow. I lost my job of 20 years because of OBAMA and his health care bullshit. Rich old liberals still have their money and still don't like this quack? I feel a little validated, but not that it matter much, jerks like Streisand woun't pay my bills when I come up short.
No you didn't. You are highly misinformed, or your employers were.

How do you know?

Yea but she wouldn't get a nose job on account of she didn't want to deal with the dual personality schizophrenia of having an anti-Semite living within her. The woman is nuts.

she's upset she is too old to produce more babies for Obama
Racists and morons...check and check.
I don't think Babs is a racist, just a moron
An UGLY moron at that.

Barbara-Streisand.jpg

Yea but she wouldn't get a nose job on account of she didn't want to deal with the dual personality schizophrenia of having an anti-Semite living within her. The woman is nuts.

An UGLY moron at that.

Barbara-Streisand.jpg
its what she believes that is truly ugly

An UGLY moron at that.

Barbara-Streisand.jpg

She looks angry.

An UGLY moron at that.

Barbara-Streisand.jpg

She looks angry.
probably because Obama won't have her

Anyway, I see that less and less people are "worshipping" Obama and can see now that the problems we face are not so easy to solve after all. All those people who bought his bullcrap speeches are finally starting to realize, except for, of course, the out-of-touch celebrities and super rich eccentric weirdos. None of them can relate to how the typical American struggles and suffers to try and make ends meet in this crappy economy.

Forum List

Back