Barbra Streisand Compares Obama To A King Or God

Anyway, I see that less and less people are "worshipping" Obama and can see now that the problems we face are not so easy to solve after all. All those people who bought his bullcrap speeches are finally starting to realize, except for, of course, the out-of-touch celebrities and super rich eccentric weirdos. None of them can relate to how the typical American struggles and suffers to try and make ends meet in this crappy economy.

Interesting to see you're in this thread attacking Barbara Streisand when you're in the Palin thread at the same time trying to defend her against attacks, and calling those attacks totally out of line.

lol, grow up, you phoney.

I'm not attacking her. She is an out-of-touch celebrity, and appears to be an angry one at that. Truth! :D

You've been busted. Shut up and quit making a fool of yourself.

No because I am not part of the party that espouses those things, as you are. That is why you are a hypocrite.

You're a rightwing hack pretending you're an independent.

Why aren't you going after the RWnuts in this thread for attacking Streisand the way you doing to liberals in the Palin thread?

Answer: because you're a phoney.

Well, you would be wrong. I am not a right winger nor a left winger, though both have idiots who accuse me of such, depending on what the subject matter is. :itsok: Face it, you're projecting. You don't realize that not everyone is a hack like you.

“I think we have advanced with Obama, and I think people are giving him a hard time, which is not fair because this Affordable Care Act is working and it’s going to help a lot of people. But it’s like Greek tragedy, you know, they always try to bring down the gods, bring down the kings, bring down the leaders."

OP is just total bs anyway...
just like you.
Can you read? lol
yeah, better than you can type.
bitter losers want to blame the GOP for their failure to prosper
Hater dupes are so dumb. Voodoo has wrecked the nonrich and the country, and Pubs have blocked Dems from stopping it. I myself am an exception, but I'm not a brainwashed fool like you chumps...see sig.
you own lack of talent and ambition is the cause of your state, not "voodoo economics" not the rich and not the GOP

liberalism-blaming everyone but yourself for your failures

Anyway, I see that less and less people are "worshipping" Obama and can see now that the problems we face are not so easy to solve after all. All those people who bought his bullcrap speeches are finally starting to realize, except for, of course, the out-of-touch celebrities and super rich eccentric weirdos. None of them can relate to how the typical American struggles and suffers to try and make ends meet in this crappy economy.

Interesting to see you're in this thread attacking Barbara Streisand when you're in the Palin thread at the same time trying to defend her against attacks, and calling those attacks totally out of line.

I'm not attacking her. She is an out-of-touch celebrity, and appears to be an angry one at that. Truth! :D

No because I am not part of the party that espouses those things, as you are. That is why you are a hypocrite.

Why aren't you going after the RWnuts in this thread for attacking Streisand the way you doing to liberals in the Palin thread?

STFU you silly Obama fluffing moron. YOu are an obama bathwater drinker who is mad people like ChrisL are smart enough to realize that Obama is an assclown and those who continue to support that failure, are morons

You've heard a lot of stupid bs you seem to believe...it's a Pub dupe thing. See sig last line.
i gave you the number of the post Frankie.....was it still too tough?.....come on the righties here bet me that you would not answer it.....am i going to have to buy them a bowl of soup?...

STFU you silly Obama fluffing moron. YOu are an obama bathwater drinker who is mad people like ChrisL are smart enough to realize that Obama is an assclown and those who continue to support that failure, are morons
Try and remain calm lol, hater dupe.

another crazy thread that had nothing to do with politics from the start of the title of the thread ... and the mods let it live, amazing.

What is your gd question, ferchrissake, lol? Besides incredibly dumb, I mean, Pub dupe....
you say "pub dupe" a lot....would you please define that for the class.....what is a "pub dupe"?.....many here would like to know....is that dumb?....i think its a legit question.....ok "dem dupe"?.....lol....

just like you.
Can you read? lol
yeah, better than you can type.
bitter losers want to blame the GOP for their failure to prosper
Hater dupes are so dumb. Voodoo has wrecked the nonrich and the country, and Pubs have blocked Dems from stopping it. I myself am an exception, but I'm not a brainwashed fool like you chumps...see sig.
you own lack of talent and ambition is the cause of your state, not "voodoo economics" not the rich and not the GOP

liberalism-blaming everyone but yourself for your failures
Franco is an idiot

Last edited:
You've heard a lot of stupid bs you seem to believe...it's a Pub dupe thing. See sig last line.
i gave you the number of the post Frankie.....was it still too tough?.....come on the righties here bet me that you would not answer it.....am i going to have to buy them a bowl of soup?...

big of you .. soup kitchens have free soup.
you think they would go to a soup kitchen?.....besides they dont want chicken noodle....they want a nice Pasta Fagioli

Try and remain calm lol, hater dupe.

STFU-and stop giving Obama hummers dude. its pretty sad to worship a failure

Forum List

Back