Barbra Streisand Compares Obama To A King Or God

She is going senile, the poor thing, has Brolin and her divorced yet?

She will be known for her great voice and not her mental IQ.

No, Streisand is not known for her high IQ, lol. Don't see her giving many interviews, do you?

Actually, she has a high IQ. She chooses not to give a lot of interviews because ignorant white wingers will just criticize her intellect, and totally misconstrue what she says. I'm not a big fan of her music, but I'm even less a fan of the stupid white wingers posting crud here.

No, Streisand is not known for her high IQ, lol. Don't see her giving many interviews, do you?

Actually, she has a high IQ. She chooses not to give a lot of interviews because ignorant white wingers will just criticize her intellect, and totally misconstrue what she says. I'm not a big fan of her music, but I'm even less a fan of the stupid white wingers posting crud here.
What is her IQ?

What is her IQ?

What is her IQ?
Around 245. According to the left nutters.

What is her IQ?

What is her IQ?
Around 245. According to the left nutters.
Dang, she's almost as smart as francoHFW.

What is her IQ?

Remember, to a liberal Nazi any IQ above 30 is "high". :)

Liberals stand for nothing, and each day we see yet another reason to hate them and treat them with zero respect.

Her Hollywood sister Gwyneth Paltrow, thinks he's the most handsome man in the world. Barbra apparently didn't tell her that Obama is a god, not a man. Maybe Gwyneth meant that Obama is the most beautiful god in the world, in which case she's obviously never met Zeus.

Forum List

Back