Barbra Streisand Compares Obama To A King Or God

I think "king" is a figure of speech. But Streisand definitely has an IQ way above the ignorant white wingers posting here.
how do you know everyone here is a "white" winger?.....you been here what a month?.....200 posts....yet you know everyone.....what a guy.....

I grew up with ignorant, racist white wingers, you can spot them easily on the street and internet. Plus, if I have any question, I can check their posts and it sticks out like a confederate flag. I actually have seen a few folks here that aren't obvious white/right wingers.

Republitards love to fall in line ..

Says the far left Obama drone..

Another informative "blah-blah, far left, blah-blah" post! :rolleyes:

Yes the far left does do that!
You're a broken record. That's worse than being a broken clock, since you aren't even right twice a day! :cool-45:

Says the far left Obama drone who posts based on far left programming and then can not handle it when they get called out on it..

All you have to do is stop posting far left religious propaganda and it stops. Have any real problems take it up with the other far left drones..

I think "king" is a figure of speech. But Streisand definitely has an IQ way above the ignorant white wingers posting here.
how do you know everyone here is a "white" winger?.....you been here what a month?.....200 posts....yet you know everyone.....what a guy.....

I grew up with ignorant, racist white wingers, you can spot them easily on the street and internet. Plus, if I have any question, I can check their posts and it sticks out like a confederate flag. I actually have seen a few folks here that aren't obvious white/right wingers.
oh really its that simple?.....Guno calls everyone who doesnt agree with him basically the same thing.....including me.....and i am not considered a "White" guy by those who know me including the Mexicans i live around......hopefully you will be more than just all talk like Guno is....

You are obviously a black racist with an iq lower than monkey shit.

Forum List

Back