Barbra Streisand Compares Obama To A King Or God

No, Streisand is not known for her high IQ, lol. Don't see her giving many interviews, do you?

Actually, she has a high IQ. She chooses not to give a lot of interviews because ignorant white wingers will just criticize her intellect, and totally misconstrue what she says. I'm not a big fan of her music, but I'm even less a fan of the stupid white wingers posting crud here.
Ahh..Another racist post. Very good.

I think "king" is a figure of speech. But Streisand definitely has an IQ way above the ignorant white wingers posting here.
What are your thoughts on the 22nd Amendment?

Obama has roughly 2 more years, then he leaves office, despite ignorant right wingers that think he will remain in office through some conspiracy.

“I think we have advanced with Obama, and I think people are giving him a hard time, which is not fair because this Affordable Care Act is working and it’s going to help a lot of people. But it’s like Greek tragedy, you know, they always try to bring down the gods, bring down the kings, bring down the leaders."

OP is just total bs anyway...

Barbara really needs God in her life and is searching for him, but somehow she lost her way in her search and found a false god.

Streisand doesn't like herr ubber liberal, das furrer? Wow. I lost my job of 20 years because of OBAMA and his health care bullshit. Rich old liberals still have their money and still don't like this quack? I feel a little validated, but not that it matter much, jerks like Streisand woun't pay my bills when I come up short.

Forum List

Back