Baptist Pastor who attacked Kim Davis is not Christian

From what I can tell from his letter and the site he doesn't seem to know the Bible clearly...or he's not following it.

Lassie gives 3 cheers to people dying in a mosque, but she clearly follows her Bible. After reading her postings, I'm convinced that only old white, racist, conservative, bigots are going to heaven. :)It's her job as a Christian tell others how to get there.
She's one of the best advertisers for people not to take religion seriously.

You're one that should make people run to it. I mean really...

Kim Davis has every right to speak out. But, if she does not intend to fulfill the responsibilities of her elected position, she should resign. That would be the honorable thing to do.

Read up on what the bible says about oathbreakers.

Read up on what the Bible says about following human law or God's law. You fail
Well then, why is Davis trying to hang onto human law....or rather, hang onto $80K of human money a year?

I dunno, your fallacy is here I've said all along she should have resigned, this is bigger than she is. The fagstapo wants blood

Kim Davis has every right to speak out. But, if she does not intend to fulfill the responsibilities of her elected position, she should resign. That would be the honorable thing to do.

I suggest she took an oath to uphold the laws of the State of Kentucky and there is no law requiring her to honor same sex marriage.

From what I can tell from his letter and the site he doesn't seem to know the Bible clearly...or he's not following it.

Lassie gives 3 cheers to people dying in a mosque, but she clearly follows her Bible. After reading her postings, I'm convinced that only old white, racist, conservative, bigots are going to heaven. :)It's her job as a Christian tell others how to get there.

Not to worry.....We won....but be comforted....you've got decades of child molester priests to hang your religious hat on.

Well then, why is Davis trying to hang onto human law....or rather, hang onto $80K of human money a year?

I dunno, your fallacy is here I've said all along she should have resigned, this is bigger than she is. The fagstapo wants blood
"Fagstapo"....:lol: who helped you spell that one?

It's something that real Christians understand. Satan is the "accuser of the brethren", so this guy, pastor or not, clearly serves him.

The Bible warns of people like this one.
Actually it warns of those like you here. If I wanted to destroy Christianity, I'd hire you guys.

The Pastor, BTW, is correct, your ilk is not...

This Pastor is correct how?

Base it on the Word.

Like you do?

Unlike you I don't require assistance. Now stop trying to derail the thread....it's your usual BS

Not to worry.....We won....but be comforted....you've got decades of child molester priests to hang your religious hat on.

They are Catholic. A religion. Man made religion not a faith and you damn well know it.

They are Catholic. A religion. Man made religion not a faith and you damn well know it.

You can bet the percentage of pedo priests is lower than that of the gay community. Bank it

Then go somewhere else. :lol: come on you guys now want to be bitchy on steroids.

Like you do?
I'm not trying to make people follow any religious rules in our secular laws. I believe in the U.S. Constitution and the rule of secular law. Not christian sharia.

Unlike you I don't require assistance. Now stop trying to derail the thread....it's your usual BS
Riiiiiight, little girl. :lol: And the thread is about the baptist pastor and how sanctimonious hypocrites like you are trying to declare who is and who is not a real christian.

That sells real well.

You can bet the percentage of pedo priests is lower than that of the gay community. Bank it

I swung from High Anglican to Cathalocism NOT EASY

Mid 80's

REALLY NOT FUCKING EASY

When the scandals hit I thought my heart was going to break. I loved the norm of it. I loved every minute of it. No where man now and cool with my faith.

I swung from High Anglican to Cathalocism NOT EASY

Mid 80's

REALLY NOT FUCKING EASY

When the scandals hit I thought my heart was going to break. I loved the norm of it. I loved every minute of it. No where man now and cool with my faith.

I was born into Catholicism, it was bad when they hit and I was furious the Church attempted to cover it up but I think they are making headway. But yeah it was a struggle

You just showed how ignorant you are. Christianity and Islam are tied at the hip. Christ is our saviour you stupid idiot. He will bring about the end of the world .

LOL!

Like you do?
I'm not trying to make people follow any religious rules in our secular laws. I believe in the U.S. Constitution and the rule of secular law. Not christian sharia.

Bod you walk a different path but we know you take a lighter load.

Christian sharia? Kiss my ass. Not kidding.

You and your wifey aren't going to be together are you?

Keep bitching at Christians. You go girl. You keep wanting Islam. Watch what happens to you. You're dead baby. They'll kill you. Don't you understand this. They will kill you Bod. I don't get you hating Christians so much that you would prefer Islam who will without a doubt crucify you.

Why don't you at least attempt to stay on topic, hag? Gawd you are annoying

The topic is fake Christians, and you are one of them.

Riiiiiight, little girl. :lol: And the thread is about the baptist pastor and how sanctimonious hypocrites like you are trying to declare who is and who is not a real christian.

That sells real well.

Whatever BIG "girl"

:finger3:

Forum List

Back