Baptist Pastor who attacked Kim Davis is not Christian

Nov 1, 2014
Idaho
Let me make the argument pithy, forceful, and clear. It is not possible for any Christian to upbraid another Christian for sins they were forgiven. Such blasphemy against the cross of Jesus cannot be uttered by recipients of mercy.

In his letter, this demonic person several times attacked Kim Davis for her BC life and thus made the unbiblical, unchristian argument that those made righteous by the blood of Christ cannot speak out against the wickedness of the world they forsook. If such were the case, no churches would have been started by St. Paul or any epistles written.

"Ye shall know them by their fruit" Jesus taught. Just because somebody calls themselves a pastor does not mean they're Christian. The former pastor of the Westboro Baptist church certainly wasn't.

And in this internet age, he probably is some loser in his mommy's basement calling himself a pastor because he started a blog that two other people follow.

Therefore his words mean nothing more than any other attack by hell bound reprobate heathens.

false.jpg

Let me make the argument pithy, forceful, and clear. It is not possible for any Christian to upbraid another Christian for sins they were forgiven. Such blasphemy against the cross of Jesus cannot be uttered by recipients of mercy.

In his letter, this demonic person several times attacked Kim Davis for her BC life and thus made the unbiblical, unchristian argument that those made righteous by the blood of Christ cannot speak out against the wickedness of the world they forsook. If such were the case, no churches would have been started by St. Paul or any epistles written.

"Ye shall know them by their fruit" Jesus taught. Just because somebody calls themselves a pastor does not mean they're Christian. The former pastor of the Westboro Baptist church certainly wasn't.

And in this internet age, he probably is some loser in his mommy's basement calling himself a pastor because he started a blog that two other people follow.

Therefore his words mean nothing more than any other attack by hell bound reprobate heathens.

false.jpg

:lol:

You are :alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic:

false.jpg

:lol:

You are :alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic:
That's not a counter argument. But then, there is none.

From what I can tell from his letter and the site he doesn't seem to know the Bible clearly...or he's not following it.

Lassie gives 3 cheers to people dying in a mosque, but she clearly follows her Bible. After reading her postings, I'm convinced that only old white, racist, conservative, bigots are going to heaven. :)It's her job as a Christian to tell others how to get there.

Last edited:
Kim Davis has every right to speak out. But, if she does not intend to fulfill the responsibilities of her elected position, she should resign. That would be the honorable thing to do.

Read up on what the bible says about oathbreakers.

From what I can tell from his letter and the site he doesn't seem to know the Bible clearly...or he's not following it.

Lassie gives 3 cheers to people dying in a mosque, but she clearly follows her Bible. After reading her postings, I'm convinced that only old white, racist, conservative, bigots are going to heaven. :)It's her job as a Christian tell others how to get there.

Why don't you at least attempt to stay on topic, hag? Gawd you are annoying

Lassie gives 3 cheers to people dying in a mosque, but she clearly follows her Bible. After reading her postings, I'm convinced that only old white, racist, conservative, bigots are going to heaven. :)It's her job as a Christian tell others how to get there.

You just showed how ignorant you are. Christianity and Islam are tied at the hip. Christ is our saviour you stupid idiot. He will bring about the end of the world .

Kim Davis has every right to speak out. But, if she does not intend to fulfill the responsibilities of her elected position, she should resign. That would be the honorable thing to do.

Read up on what the Bible says about following human law or God's law. You fail

Well I think it is safe to say that one has never read the Word.

Well I think it is safe to say that one has never read the Word.

Many of them on here claimed they have but it's obvious they lied or didn't grasp it

It's something that real Christians understand. Satan is the "accuser of the brethren", so this guy, pastor or not, clearly serves him.

The Bible warns of people like this one.
Actually it warns of those like you here. If I wanted to destroy Christianity, I'd hire you guys.

The Pastor, BTW, is correct, your ilk is not...

false.jpg
Don't go kill his kids' cats.

It's something that real Christians understand. Satan is the "accuser of the brethren", so this guy, pastor or not, clearly serves him.

The Bible warns of people like this one.
Actually it warns of those like you here. If I wanted to destroy Christianity, I'd hire you guys.

The Pastor, BTW, is correct, your ilk is not...

Go away, you're another one that doesn't know the Bible from a dictionary

She's one of the best advertisers for people not to take religion seriously.

Read up on what the Bible says about following human law or God's law. You fail
Well then, why is Davis trying to hang onto human law....or rather, hang onto $80K of human money a year?

Forum List

Back