Westboro Baptist church turns on Kim Davis, too funny

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
The bible thumping freaks are turning on each other!!

Proving that there is no limit to fundamentalist Christian extremism, the ultra-conservative Westboro Baptist church has launched a crusade against Rowan County Clerk Kim Davis despite all parties being against same-sex marriage.

While Davis is sitting in jail on contempt charges for refusing to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples, members of the extremist Westboro Baptist church in Topeka are threatening to go to Kentucky to protest against Davis for being an adulteress –due to having been married four times — and for causing “F*g marriage” because of her sinfulness.

#GodHatesAdultery: Westboro Baptist church turns on Kim Davis for causing ‘F*g marriage’

The bible thumping freaks are turning on each other!!

Proving that there is no limit to fundamentalist Christian extremism, the ultra-conservative Westboro Baptist church has launched a crusade against Rowan County Clerk Kim Davis despite all parties being against same-sex marriage.

While Davis is sitting in jail on contempt charges for refusing to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples, members of the extremist Westboro Baptist church in Topeka are threatening to go to Kentucky to protest against Davis for being an adulteress –due to having been married four times — and for causing “F*g marriage” because of her sinfulness.

#GodHatesAdultery: Westboro Baptist church turns on Kim Davis for causing ‘F*g marriage’
They may be mad that Davis is stealing their act :laugh:

• Banned
Addressing Davis, who has been married four times –twice to the same man — and reportedly had twins out of wedlock, Westboro tweeted: “‘Surely as a wife treacherously departeth from her husband, so have ye dealt treacherously with me.’ -The LORD”:ack-1:

What no comments from our resident bible thumping kooks?
Fred Phelps who started the church was a life long democrat. And we ALL know what kind of sell outs and liars democrats are.
And which jebus are you rooting for in the jebus wars?
I root for mine.
YOU suck Satan's dick.

Yea, more homoeroic poetry from the right.

John Wayne, Charles Bronson and Ricardo Montalban. You do the math.

Democrats vs Democrats...

Can't Uncle Joe run stick a tongue in their ear and calm it all down????

Addressing Davis, who has been married four times –twice to the same man — and reportedly had twins out of wedlock, Westboro tweeted: “‘Surely as a wife treacherously departeth from her husband, so have ye dealt treacherously with me.’ -The LORD”:ack-1:

and she thinks she is doing god's will?

Guno is OBSESSED with Southern white Christians. He can't stop thinking about them.

Forum List

Back