Babeu: 'Fast and Furious' worse scandal than Watergate

Depends on what the President knows. Many innocent civilians were murdered with these weapons. One was an American Citizen but there may have been more Americans killed. This is a pretty awful scandal. Heads gotta roll.

lol you assholes did nothing but suck more Republican cock when Bush was committing actual crimes , truth is over 8,000 Americans died and 600,000 Iraqis from Bush crimes and all you right wingers did was ask for more Cheney cock. So suck on mine nothing is gonna happen no matter how much you cry.

4014437201_c2f788bd2a.jpg

:eusa_eh:...extreme posting... sheesh

Was I wrong?

Well.. your gentlemanly ethics could use some polishing up..

I suppose if you're going to go with selective memory and forget the Democrat part in it, it would make some sense..blow jobs aside..:lol:

a two bit burglary to fix a presidential election and not tracking weapons that they would have got from someone anyways.

get real you fucking moron, these guns were ordered purchased by your left wing assholes in washington for the soul purpose of proving that America needed 'gun control" it was one of their famous "manufactured crisis' that we can't let go to waste" truth is two Americans and about 40,000 Mexicans have ended up dead from these guns that we know of. now stick your head back up your ass whydonchya?

lol you assholes did nothing but suck more Republican cock when Bush was committing actual crimes , truth is over 8,000 Americans died and 600,000 Iraqis from Bush crimes and all you right wingers did was ask for more Cheney cock. So suck on mine nothing is gonna happen no matter how much you cry.

Must spread, asshole, but it's coming.

a two bit burglary to fix a presidential election and not tracking weapons that they would have got from someone anyways.

get real you fucking moron, these guns were ordered purchased by your left wing assholes in washington for the soul purpose of proving that America needed 'gun control" it was one of their famous "manufactured crisis' that we can't let go to waste" truth is two Americans and about 40,000 Mexicans have ended up dead from these guns that we know of. now stick your head back up your ass whydonchya?

If Bush committed ACTUAL crimes don't you think the Dems would have brought ACTUAL charges against him when they had full control of government and the media???

I can't believe you lying fucks believe your own :bsflag:

:eusa_eh:...extreme posting... sheesh

Was I wrong?

Well.. your gentlemanly ethics could use some polishing up..

I suppose if you're going to go with selective memory and forget the Democrat part in it, it would make some sense..blow jobs aside..:lol:

i'm sorry every since Clinton was investigated for a BJ I get politics and sex mixed up. But I agree the Democrats a spinless. I m just not sure they were active partners in what was going on.

I really was just joking about right wingers being assholes and I'm a little buzzed.

These are the times when one can fully appreciate Fox News...and their reporting..

Hardly a peep from the Obama captured media...

Yes but it's going viral at C-span.. oh and On Fox News Sunday Chris Wallce is gonna interview Daryl Issa..

Must spread, asshole, but it's coming.

Ditto

True enough, no one died because of Watergate.

Hey hey hey......they meant well.

They were just being sloppy.....they didn't mean to hurt anyone.:muahaha:

I think this is the problem when you start an operation from a political standpoint rather than a law enforcement one.

The puprose here was to bolster Holder and Obama's claims that most weapons used by drug cartels come from the US, which was a dubious claim, because the Mexicans were only sending us a fraction of the guns they recovered to start with. (The ones they could identify on their own because they were, let's say, stolen from the Mexican military or police, they never showed us.)

And, yeah, it got out of hand, as you would expect something like this to do.

There's no comparison between the two! We are talking about a two bit burglary and not tracking 1500 weapons that are killing people!

Bullshit. Most of the weapons going to Mexico are from Venezuela. This was a direct attempt to undermine the amendment that gives teeth to all the rest. Get out of this country, you don't deserve to live here.

WTF you talking about? I don't deserve to live in this country?

Bullshit. Most of the weapons going to Mexico are from Venezuela. This was a direct attempt to undermine the amendment that gives teeth to all the rest. Get out of this country, you don't deserve to live here.

No, you don't, you worthless pile of dung.

There's no comparison between the two! We are talking about a two bit burglary and not tracking 1500 weapons that are killing people!

Bullshit. Most of the weapons going to Mexico are from Venezuela. This was a direct attempt to undermine the amendment that gives tth to all the rest. Get out of this country, you don't deserve to live here.

There is about as much evidence for that outrageous and absurd conspiracy theory as there was to support the idea that every American had to go out and buy up as many guns and as much ammo as they could back when Obama had just won the WH, as they were sure that he (maybe personally!) was about to go door to door collecting all of American's guns.

Remember that one?

At least his election caused a boom in one sector of the economy.:lol:

Who the fuck are you. You don't know shit about me. you get the fuck out of my country if you don't like it otherwise the only thing you can do is cry in your pillow.

Bullshit. Most of the weapons going to Mexico are from Venezuela. This was a direct attempt to undermine the amendment that gives tth to all the rest. Get out of this country, you don't deserve to live here.

There is about as much evidence for that outrageous and absurd conspiracy theory as there was to support the idea that every American had to go out and buy up as many guns and as much ammo as they could back when Obama had just won the WH, as they were sure that he (maybe personally!) was about to go door to door collecting all of American's guns.

Remember that one?

actually there is considerable evidence to warrant investigations along those lines. But then attempting to compare this to the fiction you just posted is laughable.

Bush committed no crimes. In fact we have 3 separate Congressional Investigations to prove it. One run by Democrats. Bush got Congressional Authority for the war in Iraq and most of the Dems voted for it and every year after voted to continue to fund it.

Now illegally selling weapons to out of state buyers is a FEDERAL crime. Ordering it be done would also make it a crime. If it were truly a sting operation why was there absolutely no mechanism for tracking the weapons? Why did the FBI report that all those weapons the ATF ORDERED sold were illegally purchased in the US sold by criminal dealers?

yeah and OJ was innocent and we got a jury to prove it.

Who the fuck is we? faggot......

Bush committed no crimes. In fact we have 3 separate Congressional Investigations to prove it. One run by Democrats. Bush got Congressional Authority for the war in Iraq and most of the Dems voted for it and every year after voted to continue to fund it.

Now illegally selling weapons to out of state buyers is a FEDERAL crime. Ordering it be done would also make it a crime. If it were truly a sting operation why was there absolutely no mechanism for tracking the weapons? Why did the FBI report that all those weapons the ATF ORDERED sold were illegally purchased in the US sold by criminal dealers?

yeah and OJ was innocent and we got a jury to prove it.

Who the fuck is we? faggot......

All us Brothers bitch.

Remember that one?

Here's some material for you to read then.

Enjoy.
Mexico's Gun Supply and the 90 Percent Myth | STRATFOR

Note to Calderon: Look to Venezuela and Nicaragua for Smuggled Weapons | Foreign Policy Blogs

Who the fuck are you. You don't know shit about me. you get the fuck out of my country if you don't like it otherwise the only thing you can do is cry in your pillow.

Got your panties in a bunch eh? I don't "need" or wish to know any more about you then the worthless posts you make. You are a troll. A dishonest troll to boot. Thus you and your worthless opinions don't matter. Piss off.

Allow me to refresh your memory. It was you who most recently brought up the idea of you leaving the country.

If my choice is a Latino world or a Fox/Neocon world I will take the Latino world.
Go away!

Forum List

Back