Babeu: 'Fast and Furious' worse scandal than Watergate

As noted correctly several times, and predictably ignored by the right, is the fact that Watergate involved a president knowingly covering up a criminal conspiracy by buying the silence of the conspirators with campaign contributions, lying about it, and using Federal agencies to intimidate and spy on Americans Nixon considered to be his ‘enemies.’

Do any of Obama’s enemies have evidence the president is trying to cover up a conspiracy? Is there any evidence witnesses are not being allowed to speak, are being bought off, or are otherwise being intimidated by the power of the Federal government to not speak at the behest of Obama?

If not then this is in nowhere near the realm of Watergate, or Iran/Contra, for that matter, as also noted – and it is receiving the appropriate attention it deserves accordingly.

But Nixon and Reagan weren't black.

If they had done this shit we would be wanting their heads on a plate too you racist prick.

Iran-Contra.

You made a "hero" of the traitor Ollie North.

I may be a "racist prick", but that doesn't negate the racism of the tea party crowd.

As noted correctly several times, and predictably ignored by the right, is the fact that Watergate involved a president knowingly covering up a criminal conspiracy by buying the silence of the conspirators with campaign contributions, lying about it, and using Federal agencies to intimidate and spy on Americans Nixon considered to be his ‘enemies.’

Do any of Obama’s enemies have evidence the president is trying to cover up a conspiracy? Is there any evidence witnesses are not being allowed to speak, are being bought off, or are otherwise being intimidated by the power of the Federal government to not speak at the behest of Obama?

If not then this is in nowhere near the realm of Watergate, or Iran/Contra, for that matter, as also noted – and it is receiving the appropriate attention it deserves accordingly.

poor black obama.. booo hoooo

Poor racist tea party.

Iran-Contra.

I may be a "racist prick", but that doesn't negate the racism of the tea party crowd.

I call shenanigans.

Please provide proof that the Tea Party is racist.

Iran-Contra.

I call shenanigans.

He cannot, all he can do his spew. spew spew and spew.. that's why his ass is so full of hate. he just hates for the sake of hating.. it what he does, it's what makes his world go round. he's the most pitiful excuse for a piece of crap.. pity pity pity.. oh woes his hymn. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

If they had done this shit we would be wanting their heads on a plate too you racist prick.

Iran-Contra.

And YOU see racism in the TEA PARTY? Do you possibly see the irony in that statement? Racisits are too blinded by their own bigotry to see racism in others. lol.

a two bit burglary to fix a presidential election and not tracking weapons that they would have got from someone anyways.

get real you fucking moron, these guns were ordered purchased by your left wing assholes in washington for the soul purpose of proving that America needed 'gun control" it was one of their famous "manufactured crisis' that we can't let go to waste" truth is two Americans and about 40,000 Mexicans have ended up dead from these guns that we know of. now stick your head back up your ass whydonchya?

lol you assholes did nothing but suck more Republican cock when Bush was committing actual crimes , truth is over 8,000 Americans died and 600,000 Iraqis from Bush crimes and all you right wingers did was ask for more Cheney cock. So suck on mine nothing is gonna happen no matter how much you cry.

4014437201_c2f788bd2a.jpg
Your misinformation as to deaths in Iraq are from a faerie tale report of prominent America-hating liars in order to upset people. Here's a closer estimate:

Two-year anniversary 2005

March 19, 2005, marked the second anniversary of the shock and awe phase of the U.S.-led invasion of Iraq. FAIR reported March 21, 2005, on the media outlets who "took stock of the war's death toll," although FAIR opines that the "national newscasts undercounted the most dramatic loss of life: the deaths of Iraqi civilians."
For example, FAIR cites the March 18, 2005, CBS Evening News report by Byron Pitts, who said "Today, U.S. deaths number more than 1,500. There are no exact figures for Iraqi fatalities, but estimates are for every American killed, 11 Iraqis died.'"
"In other words," FAIR states, "more than 16,500 Iraqi deaths."
The estimate given March 18, 2005, by NBC's Brian Williams was "slightly higher": 1,513 American military personnel killed, 11,344 injured, "and many of those are amputees." As for estimates of the Iraqi death toll, he said that they are "hard to come by officially, but the civilian toll is thought to range from 17,000 to nearly 20,000 dead and beyond."
Although ABC World News Tonight "did not appear to offer a similar count," Peter Jennings reported March 3, 2005, that "There are no official numbers of Iraqi civilian casualties, but Iraqi Body Count, an independent web-site that compiles media reports of the deaths there, says as many as 18,000 Iraqis may have been killed."
In 2009, I found another source that claims 4,900 Americans died combining Afghanistan and Iraq, not 1500 that the media reported. So I'm not sure of the exact number, but I'm thinking 2 years after the 4900 figure came out, there could be 5,000 American troops by now. Sorry, there are so many competitive agencies who want their high figures to be believed, but I'm pretty sure the Iraqi figure is far smaller than will be admitted by those who came up with egregiously high numbers in order to shock and ridicule America's efforts. Most of the news agencies who had Memorial websites have taken them down at this time. Today's news sources seem to have a stake in omissions in order to make the politicians they endorse more attractive to those who don't really know, and it's very difficult to wade through the tons of misinformation obtained by guesswork.

Last edited:

Iran-Contra.

I sure as hell didn't. He abrogated the Constitution of the US and should still be sitting in prison. Don't confuse me with your racist, ignorant, partisan self. I have a concience. I believe in the Constitution, you on the other hand would wipe your ass with it, if you could find your ass.

Iran-Contra.

What racism? Spell it out, links, video whatever you got. Because I think you are completely FULL OF SHIT!!

Read a typical tea party poster thread.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ain-ever-benefit-from-affirmative-action.html

Iran-Contra.

I call shenanigans.

He cannot, all he can do his spew. spew spew and spew.. that's why his ass is so full of hate. he just hates for the sake of hating.. it what he does, it's what makes his world go round. he's the most pitiful excuse for a piece of crap.. pity pity pity.. oh woes his hymn. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Find a post where I ever complained about my life or asked the government for anything. Save your stereotypes of black Americans for your tea party meetings.

Iran-Contra.

What racism? Spell it out, links, video whatever you got. Because I think you are completely FULL OF SHIT!!

Read a typical tea party poster thread.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ain-ever-benefit-from-affirmative-action.html

I would just have to point you to very recent responses directed to you by others.

I did expect more from you then something parroted. I know you are smarter then that.

Be careful though, Im a white indian, thats french english dutch mexican. You hate me on multiple levels.

I call shenanigans.

Find a post where I ever complained about my life or asked the government for anything. Save your stereotypes of black Americans for your tea party meetings.

That's easy.. You said you hate white people because they are white. Now that's a lot of hate to carry around. hence your miserable life is well,,,, miserable and pathetic.. end of story.. rev. wright.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

House Committee to Subpoena Holder in 'Fast and Furious' Probe

"Our investigation, along with Senator Grassley, has to get to the bottom of this sooner, not later, because the American people and people in Mexico don't trust their government right now," he said.

Labrador said whoever came up with the Fast and Furious program "needs to be
fired."

"Anybody who failed to do their duty, because of this program, needs to be fired as well," he said

Read more: House Committee To Subpoena Holder In 'Fast And Furious' Probe | Fox News

I think Eric Holder should join the ranks of America's 9.1%.

House Committee to Subpoena Holder in 'Fast and Furious' Probe

"Our investigation, along with Senator Grassley, has to get to the bottom of this sooner, not later, because the American people and people in Mexico don't trust their government right now," he said.

Labrador said whoever came up with the Fast and Furious program "needs to be
fired."

"Anybody who failed to do their duty, because of this program, needs to be fired as well," he said

Read more: House Committee To Subpoena Holder In 'Fast And Furious' Probe | Fox News

I think Eric Holder should join the ranks of America's 9.1%.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

That's easy.. You said you hate white people because they are white. Now that's a lot of hate to carry around. hence your miserable life is well,,,, miserable and pathetic.. end of story.. rev. wright.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Everyone through out history who did or does hate another race has or will live a miserable life? Every Chinese who hates Japanese? You do realize that your logic is wrong? Do people who hate carrots live a "miserable life?

Everyone through out history who did or does hate another race has or will live a miserable life? Every Chinese who hates Japanese? You do realize that your logic is wrong? Do people who hate carrots live a "miserable life?

Yes.

Forum List

Back