NO - Abortion Will Not Sink MAGA In '24

I'd like to think that the Arizona ruling won't hurt Trump, but I've seen this movie before. Dems are tremendously effective at using this issue. They know how stupid and emotional a large part of America is, and they capitalize on it. It killed the red wave in 2022. I expect abortion to the big issue for the Biden campaign. Plus, he has nothing else to run on other than Trump Bad. You'll be sick of all the abortion rights ads this season.
The only place a red wave appeared in 2022 was in the imaginations of MAGA cult members.

BLACKS ARE WAKING UP to how racists like Biden have played them . No, we won't raise the education in public schools for Blacks,
No, we won't care about crime in the inner city...but we will give tuition breaks for whities

View attachment 930930

View attachment 930931

View attachment 930932
Women in black neighborhoods don't have strip mall medical practices on every corner, doctors, gynecologists don't open business there...

Planned Parenthood facilities are often the sole availability for women's healthcare in black neighborhoods...pap screens, breast cancer screenings, birth control, sexual diseases, pre natal care etc....

The 1960's was also when both the left and right wingers embraced the technocrats and began destroying the middle classes via re-legalizing monopoly, oligarchy, and financializing everything in the economy to suit Wall Street. Now we're back to the Gilded Age with rising poverty and concentrated wealth and mass immigration .

Women in black neighborhoods don't have strip mall medical practices on every corner, doctors, gynecologists don't open business there...

Planned Parenthood facilities are often the sole availability for women's healthcare in black neighborhoods...pap screens, breast cancer screenings, birth control, sexual diseases, pre natal care etc....

And their problems just get a lot worse. Congratulations, dumbass.

The 1965 Immigration Act was when the Marxist demented LEFT decided that America was too white is also of note from that time period.
:evil:
Even with that if we promoted assimilation heavily instead of diversity, we would be better off.

This image

1712920434737.png
is of generic MAGA being caught by the balls as the abortion issue steps then all of its face.

The 1960's was also when both the left and right wingers embraced the technocrats and began destroying the middle classes via re-legalizing monopoly, oligarchy, and financializing everything in the economy to suit Wall Street. Now we're back to the Gilded Age with rising poverty and concentrated wealth and mass immigration .
That was the 1980s if memory serves....

That was the 1980s if memory serves....

Nope it started in the 1960's, with the election of JFK, a technocrat elitist, and the Feds looking the other way when Citibank invented the 'certificates of deposit' scam and allowed an illegal market in those to be set up. After that other dominoes began to fall, bubbles requiring Fed bailouts and all the rest began almost immediately, in 1965 and almost like clockwork ever since. Small and medium sized businesses were bought up or bankrupted, destroying the real 'middle class' of business people and replacing them with a middle class of corporate bureaucrats and loan sharks.

The Watergate Babies were the great victory for technocracy, removing the last political resistance to monopolies and chain stores, aided by their GOP partners. Soon after they created the 'super delegate rule' to institutionalize their control over the Party; no more uppity proles interfering with the northeastern elites 'We Know Best' arrogance.

Last edited:
Nope it started in the 1960's, with the election of JFK, a technocrat elitist, and the Feds looking the other way when Citibank invented the 'certificates of deposit' scam and allowed an illegal market in those to be set up. After that other dominoes began to fall, bubbles requiring Fed bailouts and all the rest began almost immediately, in 1965 and almost like clockwork ever since. Small and medium sized businesses were bought up or bankrupted, destroying the real 'middle class' of business people and replacing them with a middle class of corporate bureaucrats and loan sharks.
How are certificate of deposits a scam or an illegal market Dudley?

In Cali, they can kill the baby until the cord is cut or whatever the fuck.

WHY DOES CALI GAF WHAT THEY DO IN OKLAHOMA?

The cult are fucking NAZIS. Everyone must do what they do all the time, when they move left, YOU MUST MOVE LEFT OR YOU ARE RACIST.
You might be partially right. With everyone being able to vote, and all our other advances in equality, the country has made great strides to the left. Those that disagree with those advances, and want to go back like it was before are racist.

How are certificate of deposits a scam or an illegal market Dudley?

Because they're actually liabilities, and should never be counted as anything else, much less 'deposits' that can be loaned out as a percentage of reserves.

Do you know how reserve requirements work re banks? If you want to know why they're bad, and a scam. read this book for a detailed history of the move toward technocracy and concentration of wealth.

Reviews at the link and at Amazon. Even if one doesn't like the conclusions he arrives at, the historical facts and background is solid.

This guy is an ass and a fool.

You clearly know nothing about him, so don't pretend otherwise.

He owns his own publishing company, is an author, has hundreds of thousands of YouTube subscribers, and is a sober man whose father was a Priest.

Wowee wow did you ever miss the mark.....Mister.

In less inebriated times I would thus commence an epic rant of based proportions.

But, as it so happens, that is not necessary.

Why?

Because the most qualified crooner of MAGA philosophy "RAZORFIST" Esq. hath chimed in before me.

And it is good.

"RIGHT WING" DOOMERS: WATCH AND LEARN.

As the man says: "BLACK PILLS ARE A POTENT NARCOTIC".

And Doomers are worse than Lefties.

Fuck em all.

Lefties?

Despair.

You clearly know nothing about him, so don't pretend otherwise.

He owns his own publishing company, is an author, has hundreds of thousands of YouTube subscribers, and is a sober man whose father was a Priest.

Wowee wow did you ever miss the mark.....Mister.
You are correct. I should have not been so harsh.

Is he a partner with YouTube and Google? What is his relationship with Vince Russo?

. . . is he really grassroots, or is he in fact, a corporate shill?

And how do you know?

You are correct. I should have not been so harsh.

I gotta tell ya:

My heart?

Broken.

Is he a partner with YouTube and Google? What is his relationship with Vince Russo?

A) No.

B) Whodafuck?

. . . is he really grassroots, or is he in fact, a corporate shill?

A) Yes

B) Hell No

And how do you know?

Ready to have your mind blown?

It's this crazy thing called the INTERNET.

Wanna have your mind even more blown?

You're using it every time you access this website, but it's capable of so much more.

You can thank me later. ;)

In less inebriated times I would thus commence an epic rant of based proportions.

But, as it so happens, that is not necessary.

Why?

Because the most qualified crooner of MAGA philosophy "RAZORFIST" Esq. hath chimed in before me.

And it is good.

"RIGHT WING" DOOMERS: WATCH AND LEARN.

As the man says: "BLACK PILLS ARE A POTENT NARCOTIC".

And Doomers are worse than Lefties.

Fuck em all.

Lefties?

Despair.

In the book Day of Infamy, Walter Lord tells of a debate that happened between enlisted men on December 6th 1941. The men were debating if war with Japan would happen, and how tough an enemy they would be. One fellow said that they would be a tough enemy. They had scientific and engineering skills. They had built carriers after all.

The debate was won by the other fellow who assured the listeners with great enthusiasm that the Japanese had no real war fighting skills. The crowd agreed that if the Japanese were foolish enough to mess with America they would be easily defeated.

I thought of that reading your rant. Assistances that nothing could possibly happen. The majority agree with us.

Yet. Every time it is on the ballot the people actually vote to allow Abortion.

When polling is pointed out the anti abortion folks always claim it is skewed. When the actual votes happen, they denounce the voters as being too stupid to understand what they are voting on.

That is the thing about a true believer. They honestly believe that a vast majority, if not everyone, agrees with them.

In the book Day of Infamy, Walter Lord tells of a debate that happened between enlisted men on December 6th 1941. The men were debating if war with Japan would happen, and how tough an enemy they would be. One fellow said that they would be a tough enemy. They had scientific and engineering skills. They had built carriers after all.

The debate was won by the other fellow who assured the listeners with great enthusiasm that the Japanese had no real war fighting skills. The crowd agreed that if the Japanese were foolish enough to mess with America they would be easily defeated.

I thought of that reading your rant. Assistances that nothing could possibly happen. The majority agree with us.

Yet. Every time it is on the ballot the people actually vote to allow Abortion.

When polling is pointed out the anti abortion folks always claim it is skewed. When the actual votes happen, they denounce the voters as being too stupid to understand what they are voting on.

That is the thing about a true believer. They honestly believe that a vast majority, if not everyone, agrees with them.

Dude, I'm not reading a post that long by some loser clown with a Lion shadow over a Zelensky flag.

Can you summarize?

Cliff Notes version?

I'm all about free and open debate - but I don't need a bleedin' Dickens' novel by some Deep State brainwashed simp.

Forum List

Back