Attagirl, Ann!!

What Romney's returns will show is absolutely no wrongdoing. He has very good lawyers to prevent that sort of thing. However, as legal as they will be, they will also show someone in the upper 1% of wealth making millions and paying no taxes at the very time that so many of his fellow citizens lost their jobs, homes, and health insurance.

Paying NO taxes?? WOW you mean Romney pays no taxes? Seriously doubt that. He's a 1% he and the other 1%ers pay 60 percent of the Fed taxes in this country.

Perhaps you should address your remarks to the 49% who pay NO Fed taxes.

Yeah! All those shitty POOR people who don't make enough to be taxed! They're the fucking assholes! Not the privileged, white, rich, people who build an empire on corporate corpses, raiding retirement pensions, sticking tax payers with THAT bill and then dumping a shit load of money into offshore accounts to avoid paying taxes.

The poors are the problem. Not our rich, white overlords!

Why do these bigoted Liberals hate women so much ?

they really do..just look at any palin or Buchmann thread, now they are going after Ann Romney

I don't hate women. I hate stupid people. Bachmann? Stupid. Palin? BEYOND stupid. Ann Romney? Out of touch, and she just said a really, really stupid thing.

Then again the irony of you two interacting with one another as the impetus for me saying I hate stupid people sort of buttons it up nicely.

StaphInfection is practicing projection, since it is the Republican War on Women that has the base up in arms.

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what is for dinner......

Sure sounds like Congress to me!

The House is directly elected, so directly deciding is not logically different.

Just so you know, since you seemed to like that half quote, the whole quote is as follows

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what is for dinner, liberty is a well armed lamb contesting that outcome" ;)

^^ I bet you like it better now

As far as what you just said about the house being directly elected so directly deciding is not logically different...please read those 2 links I gave you. Also, think about this, if we had a direct democracy Abe Lincoln would not have been able to free the slaves as those who wanted to free the slaves were in the minority at the time.

Women would have never got the right to vote in a direct democracy. We would still have segregation......a constitional republic, unlike a direct democracy, protects the liberties of minority groups.

Last edited:
you libturds would bitch if cowshit was buttermilk. tsk tsk tsk.. we have a person on the board who says "you people" all the time when she addresses Republicans and all we can hear is libturds cricket chirps.. so cryus a fucking river whydonchya?

I probably wouldn't like it if they were running for office or represented someone running for office either....but since they are just posting on a message board, I tend to NOT get my panties in a wad over it.

It seems to bother you tho.

they really do..just look at any palin or Buchmann thread, now they are going after Ann Romney

I don't hate women. I hate stupid people. Bachmann? Stupid. Palin? BEYOND stupid. Ann Romney? Out of touch, and she just said a really, really stupid thing.

Then again the irony of you two interacting with one another as the impetus for me saying I hate stupid people sort of buttons it up nicely.

StaphInfection is practicing projection, since it is the Republican War on Women that has the base up in arms.

Did you just call Stephanie "Staphinfection" ?

I was watching The Last Word with Lawrence O'Donnell last night. He said he was talking to a rich person with a financial history similar to Romney's, and the person told him that one of the things Romney may be trying to hide is that he's actually a "billionaire" - not just a "multi-millionaire".

Did you just call Stephanie "Staphinfection" ?

yes, she is just so cute, isn't she
then she wonders why people don't take her serious

I was watching The Last Word with Lawrence O'Donnell last night. He said he was talking to a rich person with a financial history similar to Romney's, and the person told him that one of the things Romney may be trying to hide is that he's actually a "billionaire" - not just a "multi-millionaire".

And again, - so what? Nobody cares! We have billionaires, have had for some time now. That's NOT the point.

Mitt Romney has said, in effect, “I’m rich and I don’t apologize for it.” Nobody wants you to, Mitt. What some of us want—those who aren’t blinded by a lot of bullsh** persiflage thrown up to mask the idea that rich folks want to keep their damn money—is for you to acknowledge that you couldn’t have made it in America without America. That you were fortunate enough to be born in a country where upward mobility is possible (a subject upon which Barack Obama can speak with the authority of experience), but where the channels making such upward mobility possible are being increasingly clogged. That it’s not fair to ask the middle class to assume a disproportionate amount of the tax burden. Not fair? It’s un-fu**ing-American is what it is. I don’t want you to apologize for being rich; I want you to acknowledge that in America, we all should have to pay our fair share.

Stephen King to Mitt Romney: ‘you couldn

I still can't believe she actually said it...

s-ANN-ROMNEY-large300.jpg

Ann Romney: 'We've Given All You People Need To Know'

She should have called them "assholes."

She should have....that would have been perfect. :lol:

omg, how horrible

#youpeople, way fun read on Twitter.

She may be the first lady, Del. I think it's good to know about her Marie Antoinette mentality. She should sound off more often.
So the Democrats are taking this caring mother of five sons and turning her into a French matriarch in order to flame her contributions?

See Del's meter above. :rolleyes:

You mean the Democrats are taking this caring employer of a staff of nannies to take care of her five sons thing and seeing that once again the Romneys have a massive relatability deficit to make up.

What an asshole you are. Are the obammy's the same absent parents that you imply the romney's are? You realize the resources they have at their disposal, don't you dipshit?

So the Democrats are taking this caring mother of five sons and turning her into a French matriarch in order to flame her contributions?

See Del's meter above. :rolleyes:

You mean the Democrats are taking this caring employer of a staff of nannies to take care of her five sons thing and seeing that once again the Romneys have a massive relatability deficit to make up.

What an asshole you are. Are the obammy's the same absent parents that you imply the romney's are? You realize the resources they have at their disposal, don't you dipshit?

*shrug*

I don't mind being called an asshole by a sycophant.

Why do these bigoted Liberals hate women so much ?

The self-loathing is strong in this buttfuck.

Well, kiss my grits! A conservative American earns success, only to be roundly attacked for his prosperity by American pie-throwing libs who can't see the John Kerry forest for the Teresa Kerry trees, not to mention Soros foundation round tables and his merry men.

:lmao:

Last edited:

And again, - so what? Nobody cares! We have billionaires, have had for some time now. That's NOT the point.

Mitt Romney has said, in effect, “I’m rich and I don’t apologize for it.” Nobody wants you to, Mitt. What some of us want—those who aren’t blinded by a lot of bullsh** persiflage thrown up to mask the idea that rich folks want to keep their damn money—is for you to acknowledge that you couldn’t have made it in America without America. That you were fortunate enough to be born in a country where upward mobility is possible (a subject upon which Barack Obama can speak with the authority of experience), but where the channels making such upward mobility possible are being increasingly clogged. That it’s not fair to ask the middle class to assume a disproportionate amount of the tax burden. Not fair? It’s un-fu**ing-American is what it is. I don’t want you to apologize for being rich; I want you to acknowledge that in America, we all should have to pay our fair share.

Stephen King to Mitt Romney: ‘you couldn

I feel for ya Boop, I'd hate to have to defend his stupid posts if he was on my side too!

Forum List

Back