Attagirl, Ann!!

You mean the Democrats are taking this caring employer of a staff of nannies to take care of her five sons thing and seeing that once again the Romneys have a massive relatability deficit to make up.

What an asshole you are. Are the obammy's the same absent parents that you imply the romney's are? You realize the resources they have at their disposal, don't you dipshit?

*shrug*

I don't mind being called an asshole by a sycophant.

Speaking of assholes, why havent you called me?

You mean the Democrats are taking this caring employer of a staff of nannies to take care of her five sons thing and seeing that once again the Romneys have a massive relatability deficit to make up.

What an asshole you are. Are the obammy's the same absent parents that you imply the romney's are? You realize the resources they have at their disposal, don't you dipshit?

*shrug*

You also obviously don't mind holding the romney's and the obammy's to two different standards, buttfuck. The issue you hold anne Romney in contempt for is similarly present in Michelle Obama, yet you hold no contempt for the pit bull with a mouthful of peanut butter. Is it because the romney's are white? You racist buttfuck...

Did Rush tell you to misspell her name?

Oh damn, I did. Okay fixed now. R-A-Y-M-O-N-D.

Good. I'm glad you could figure out how to spell a very common name after being reminded. Um. Why do you think you're intelligent enough to have an opinion on this again?

Opinion on this topic Derrp?
My opinion is this is just another diversion thread by you asshole liberals meant to keep the attention away from Obama's horrible economy and to keep the class warfare going.

I was watching The Last Word with Lawrence O'Donnell last night. He said he was talking to a rich person with a financial history similar to Romney's, and the person told him that one of the things Romney may be trying to hide is that he's actually a "billionaire" - not just a "multi-millionaire".

And again, - so what? Nobody cares! We have billionaires, have had for some time now. That's NOT the point.

Mitt Romney has said, in effect, “I’m rich and I don’t apologize for it.” Nobody wants you to, Mitt. What some of us want—those who aren’t blinded by a lot of bullsh** persiflage thrown up to mask the idea that rich folks want to keep their damn money—is for you to acknowledge that you couldn’t have made it in America without America. That you were fortunate enough to be born in a country where upward mobility is possible (a subject upon which Barack Obama can speak with the authority of experience), but where the channels making such upward mobility possible are being increasingly clogged. That it’s not fair to ask the middle class to assume a disproportionate amount of the tax burden. Not fair? It’s un-fu**ing-American is what it is. I don’t want you to apologize for being rich; I want you to acknowledge that in America, we all should have to pay our fair share.

Stephen King to Mitt Romney: ‘you couldn

The point that Lawence and the rich person were trying to make is that voters would likely have a harder time swallowing Romney as a "billionaire" rather than simply a "multi-millionaire" - especially since Romney has stated his personal fortune is near $250 million.

What Romney's returns will show is absolutely no wrongdoing. He has very good lawyers to prevent that sort of thing. However, as legal as they will be, they will also show someone in the upper 1% of wealth making millions and paying no taxes at the very time that so many of his fellow citizens lost their jobs, homes, and health insurance.

Paying NO taxes?? WOW you mean Romney pays no taxes? Seriously doubt that. He's a 1% he and the other 1%ers pay 60 percent of the Fed taxes in this country.

Perhaps you should address your remarks to the 49% who pay NO Fed taxes.

Yeah! All those shitty POOR people who don't make enough to be taxed! They're the fucking assholes! Not the privileged, white, rich, people who build an empire on corporate corpses, raiding retirement pensions, sticking tax payers with THAT bill and then dumping a shit load of money into offshore accounts to avoid paying taxes.

The poors are the problem. Not our rich, white overlords!

Yes. The source of our woes lies with the 51% that are pulling the cart, not the 49% that are along for the ride. Excellent point. We would be better off as a nation of the 49% (the OWS class), than with a nation of the 51%.

I was watching The Last Word with Lawrence O'Donnell last night. He said he was talking to a rich person with a financial history similar to Romney's, and the person told him that one of the things Romney may be trying to hide is that he's actually a "billionaire" - not just a "multi-millionaire".

And again, - so what? Nobody cares! We have billionaires, have had for some time now. That's NOT the point.

Mitt Romney has said, in effect, “I’m rich and I don’t apologize for it.” Nobody wants you to, Mitt. What some of us want—those who aren’t blinded by a lot of bullsh** persiflage thrown up to mask the idea that rich folks want to keep their damn money—is for you to acknowledge that you couldn’t have made it in America without America. That you were fortunate enough to be born in a country where upward mobility is possible (a subject upon which Barack Obama can speak with the authority of experience), but where the channels making such upward mobility possible are being increasingly clogged. That it’s not fair to ask the middle class to assume a disproportionate amount of the tax burden. Not fair? It’s un-fu**ing-American is what it is. I don’t want you to apologize for being rich; I want you to acknowledge that in America, we all should have to pay our fair share.

The point that Lawence and the rich person were trying to make is that voters would likely have a harder time swallowing Romney as a "billionaire" rather than simply a "multi-millionaire" - especially since Romney has stated his personal fortune is near $250 million.

If by "voters" you mean the OWS parasites, then I applaud you. Success is a bad word to you people. And the more success one has, the worse you believe that person to be. It's a loser mentality, but it's all yours, shitting bull.

Anyone hear about Michelle Obama's $90,000 ski trip paid for by the U.S. taxpayer?

Costs a lot to fly that fat ass around.

Out the door in November !!!!

I feel for ya Boop, I'd hate to have to defend his stupid posts if he was on my side too!

Gracious, how did I miss you on the mother of all ignore lists, pre-election.

LOL, Lawrence and the rich person..

come on man...good grief

s-ROMNEYDOGLEWISBLACK-large300.jpg

WATCH: Seamus Romney Speaks Out

*shrug*

You also obviously don't mind holding the romney's and the obammy's to two different standards, buttfuck. The issue you hold anne Romney in contempt for is similarly present in Michelle Obama, yet you hold no contempt for the pit bull with a mouthful of peanut butter. Is it because the romney's are white? You racist buttfuck...

Show me where Michelle Obama has referred to anyone as "you people." Ann Romney's a fucking Mormon RoboWife. Boo hoo. You don't like me calling them out for acting like rich fucks? Meh.

Way to go, Mrs. Romney!!

Ann Romney “We’ve given all You People Need to Know”. In an interview on Good Morning America with Robin Roberts, Ann Romney referred to the rest of America as “You People”.

She even referred this “you people” business, to Robin Roberts as if as a woman who has also suffered from breast cancer, she was a meaningless entity reporter that did not have any value, and that she did not respect.

You don’t call your interviewer “You people”, and it showed great disrespect to Robin Roberts.

Ann Romney also mentioned that her husband gives to the church, so that proves he is not hiding anything in his taxes.

Again, if that were truly the case, he should release his 23 years of tax returns since he’s such an honest guy. But just donating to a church doesn’t prove your being truthful, it was a spin attempt by Ann Romney that just doesn’t fly with the public.

Ann Romney has an offensive, condescending attitude that continues to insult, demean and reveals much of how the Romney’s feel about the rest of America.

People are suffering terrible losses, terrible unemployment, terrible times trying to feed their families and Mrs. Romney can’t have one iota of feeling for those less fortunate than herself. She offers nothing to the narrative of how Romney would suddenly reverse a global recession all by himself.

Read more: Ann Romney “We’ve Given Enough to You People” ABC GMA | Politicol Commentary News

I don't know how you want to handle this BD Boop but your whole thread is based on a quote that is seriously inaccurate.

I went right to ABC for the exact quote. Do you want me to start another thread to counteract this one? I know you don't do things like this like others do purposefully. You are a straight up poster.

I don't know what to do but this whole thread is very wrong.

Here's the quote. The exact quote at ABC, "our people".

Mitt Romney’s wife says there’s enough out there about how much money they’ve made.

“There are so many things that will be open again for more attack,” Ann Romney told ABC’s Robin Roberts on “Good Morning America” when asked about releasing tax returns. “And you just want to give more material for more attack. And that’s really — that’s just the answer.”

She added, “And we’ve given all our people need to know and understand about our financial situation and about how — you know, how we live our life.”

This is directly from ABC news.

Ann Romney Says Enough Is Public About Mitt’s Money - ABC News

I feel for ya Boop, I'd hate to have to defend his stupid posts if he was on my side too!

Gracious, how did I miss you on the mother of all ignore lists, pre-election.

BD Boop I know you are responding to a lot of people in this thread. Please make sure you see my post to you to let you know your quote therefore your thread is fucked up.

You have to be one sick puppy to attack Ann but they have to Obama's record is garbage. Well they don't have to be hate mongers but I remember how they attacked the Bush girls to. :lol: @ war on women

Last edited:
Way to go, Mrs. Romney!!

Ann Romney “We’ve given all You People Need to Know”. In an interview on Good Morning America with Robin Roberts, Ann Romney referred to the rest of America as “You People”.

She even referred this “you people” business, to Robin Roberts as if as a woman who has also suffered from breast cancer, she was a meaningless entity reporter that did not have any value, and that she did not respect.

You don’t call your interviewer “You people”, and it showed great disrespect to Robin Roberts.

Ann Romney also mentioned that her husband gives to the church, so that proves he is not hiding anything in his taxes.

Again, if that were truly the case, he should release his 23 years of tax returns since he’s such an honest guy. But just donating to a church doesn’t prove your being truthful, it was a spin attempt by Ann Romney that just doesn’t fly with the public.

Ann Romney has an offensive, condescending attitude that continues to insult, demean and reveals much of how the Romney’s feel about the rest of America.

People are suffering terrible losses, terrible unemployment, terrible times trying to feed their families and Mrs. Romney can’t have one iota of feeling for those less fortunate than herself. She offers nothing to the narrative of how Romney would suddenly reverse a global recession all by himself.

Read more: Ann Romney “We’ve Given Enough to You People” ABC GMA | Politicol Commentary News

I don't know how you want to handle this BD Boop but your whole thread is based on a quote that is seriously inaccurate.

I went right to ABC for the exact quote. Do you want me to start another thread to counteract this one? I know you don't do things like this like others do purposefully. You are a straight up poster.

Mitt Romney’s wife says there’s enough out there about how much money they’ve made.

“There are so many things that will be open again for more attack,” Ann Romney told ABC’s Robin Roberts on “Good Morning America” when asked about releasing tax returns. “And you just want to give more material for more attack. And that’s really — that’s just the answer.”

She added, “And we’ve given all our people need to know and understand about our financial situation and about how — you know, how we live our life.”

Bullshit. Watch the actual video:

Romney responded, "Because there are so many things that will be open again for more attack... and that's really, that's just the answer. And we've given all you people need to know and understand about our financial situation and about how we live our life. And so, the election, again, will not be decided on that. It will be decided on who is gonna turn the economy around and how are jobs gonna come back to America."

More: Ann Romney: We've Given 'All You People Need To Know' About Family Finances

*shrug*

Show me where Michelle Obama has referred to anyone as "you people." Ann Romney's a fucking Mormon RoboWife. Boo hoo. You don't like me calling them out for acting like rich fucks? Meh.
So, you imply that anne Romney is not really much of a parent because she has a staff of helpers (on her own dime). Yet cannot reply about obammy's linebacker of a wife, who also has helpers (at taxpayer expense.) instead, you connect your attack on anne romneys parenting as having some relation to her disdain for you OWS parasites. interesting display of intellectual dishonesty.

It would seem as though you only take issue with parents hiring help if they pay for those services with their own money. But, you are a buttfuck.:clap2:

Bullshit. Watch the actual video:

Romney responded, "Because there are so many things that will be open again for more attack... and that's really, that's just the answer. And we've given all you people need to know and understand about our financial situation and about how we live our life. And so, the election, again, will not be decided on that. It will be decided on who is gonna turn the economy around and how are jobs gonna come back to America."

More: Ann Romney: We've Given 'All You People Need To Know' About Family Finances

wow, you've changed your name and become just as nasty

Forum List

Back