Attagirl, Ann!!

Way to go, Mrs. Romney!!

Ann Romney “We’ve given all You People Need to Know”. In an interview on Good Morning America with Robin Roberts, Ann Romney referred to the rest of America as “You People”.

She even referred this “you people” business, to Robin Roberts as if as a woman who has also suffered from breast cancer, she was a meaningless entity reporter that did not have any value, and that she did not respect.

You don’t call your interviewer “You people”, and it showed great disrespect to Robin Roberts.

Ann Romney also mentioned that her husband gives to the church, so that proves he is not hiding anything in his taxes.
Y
Again, if that were truly the case, he should release his 23 years of tax returns since he’s such an honest guy. But just donating to a church doesn’t prove your being truthful, it was a spin attempt by Ann Romney that just doesn’t fly with the public.

Ann Romney has an offensive, condescending attitude that continues to insult, demean and reveals much of how the Romney’s feel about the rest of America.

People are suffering terrible losses, terrible unemployment, terrible times trying to feed their families and Mrs. Romney can’t have one iota of feeling for those less fortunate than herself. She offers nothing to the narrative of how Romney would suddenly reverse a global recession all by himself.

Read more: Ann Romney “We’ve Given Enough to You People” ABC GMA | Politicol Commentary News

Did Rachell tell you to run out and post this?

I still can't believe she actually said it...

s-ANN-ROMNEY-large300.jpg

Ann Romney: 'We've Given All You People Need To Know'

She should have called them "assholes."
And be like them? Nah, she's too much of a good mother to call them down on their superfluously ridiculous and puerile demands.

Why do these bigoted Liberals hate women so much ?

Liberals don't hate women and minorities, as long as those women and minorities are not successful indivduals who don't play the "victim" card all the time.

Now a successful woman or minority who doesn't tow the democrat party "victims" line, well, we all see what happens to them (sara palin, clarence thomas....now anne romney)

23 years? This is getting nuts. Why on earth do we need 23 years of taxes, have we ever demanded this from any other candidate, ever?

I also don't understand why taxes are important in whether one votes for someone or not, I have never used that as a determination on whether I would vote for or against someone, not even cared.

23 years is what MITT turned over to McCain to be considered for VP.

Exactly what do his tax returns have to do with his ability to be president or with Obama's dismal record over the last 4 years?

What Romney's returns will show is absolutely no wrongdoing. He has very good lawyers to prevent that sort of thing. However, as legal as they will be, they will also show someone in the upper 1% of wealth making millions and paying no taxes at the very time that so many of his fellow citizens lost their jobs, homes, and health insurance.

Paying NO taxes?? WOW you mean Romney pays no taxes? Seriously doubt that. He's a 1% he and the other 1%ers pay 60 percent of the Fed taxes in this country.

Perhaps you should address your remarks to the 49% who pay NO Fed taxes.

I have certainly been given all I need. Anything more is entirely superfluous.
Obama, out!
Romney, go away!
End the two party dictatorship.
Replace the House of Representatives with new people.
Heck, what do we even need that chamber for? We could all vote directly now with modern technology. Don't we really believe in Democracy?

I actually prefer to live under our Constitutional Republic instead of a direct democracy as you describe above.

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what is for dinner......-Jefferson.

Constitutional republic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Direct democracy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why doesn't everyone refuse to pay taxes if they a) think it goes to things they don't want to support or b) think that if some don't pay, why should anyone?
The government can't arrest and prosecute all the people.

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what is for dinner......

Sure sounds like Congress to me!

The House is directly elected, so directly deciding is not logically different.

Why do these bigoted Liberals hate women so much ?

they really do..just look at any palin or Buchmann thread, now they are going after Ann Romney

I don't hate women. I hate stupid people. Bachmann? Stupid. Palin? BEYOND stupid. Ann Romney? Out of touch, and she just said a really, really stupid thing.

Then again the irony of you two interacting with one another as the impetus for me saying I hate stupid people sort of buttons it up nicely.

Way to go, Mrs. Romney!!

Ann Romney “We’ve given all You People Need to Know”. In an interview on Good Morning America with Robin Roberts, Ann Romney referred to the rest of America as “You People”.

She even referred this “you people” business, to Robin Roberts as if as a woman who has also suffered from breast cancer, she was a meaningless entity reporter that did not have any value, and that she did not respect.

You don’t call your interviewer “You people”, and it showed great disrespect to Robin Roberts.

Ann Romney also mentioned that her husband gives to the church, so that proves he is not hiding anything in his taxes.
Y
Again, if that were truly the case, he should release his 23 years of tax returns since he’s such an honest guy. But just donating to a church doesn’t prove your being truthful, it was a spin attempt by Ann Romney that just doesn’t fly with the public.

Ann Romney has an offensive, condescending attitude that continues to insult, demean and reveals much of how the Romney’s feel about the rest of America.

People are suffering terrible losses, terrible unemployment, terrible times trying to feed their families and Mrs. Romney can’t have one iota of feeling for those less fortunate than herself. She offers nothing to the narrative of how Romney would suddenly reverse a global recession all by himself.

Read more: Ann Romney “We’ve Given Enough to You People” ABC GMA | Politicol Commentary News

Did Rachell tell you to run out and post this?

Did Rush tell you to misspell her name?

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what is for dinner......

Sure sounds like Congress to me!

The House is directly elected, so directly deciding is not logically different.

Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.

this is just another troll thread..

see, YOU PEOPLE...

outta here

Last edited:

Forum List

Back