Attagirl, Ann!!

I feel for ya Boop, I'd hate to have to defend his stupid posts if he was on my side too!

Gracious, how did I miss you on the mother of all ignore lists, pre-election.

BD Boop I know you are responding to a lot of people in this thread. Please make sure you see my post to you to let you know your quote therefore your thread is fucked up.

Bzzzzzzt. Sorry. Then ABC's transcript is wrong.

Actual video here:

VIDEO: Ann Romney refers to American public as "YOU people" on CBS News | Liberal Info

Way to go, Mrs. Romney!!

Ann Romney “We’ve given all You People Need to Know”. In an interview on Good Morning America with Robin Roberts, Ann Romney referred to the rest of America as “You People”.

She even referred this “you people” business, to Robin Roberts as if as a woman who has also suffered from breast cancer, she was a meaningless entity reporter that did not have any value, and that she did not respect.

You don’t call your interviewer “You people”, and it showed great disrespect to Robin Roberts.

Ann Romney also mentioned that her husband gives to the church, so that proves he is not hiding anything in his taxes.

Again, if that were truly the case, he should release his 23 years of tax returns since he’s such an honest guy. But just donating to a church doesn’t prove your being truthful, it was a spin attempt by Ann Romney that just doesn’t fly with the public.

Ann Romney has an offensive, condescending attitude that continues to insult, demean and reveals much of how the Romney’s feel about the rest of America.

People are suffering terrible losses, terrible unemployment, terrible times trying to feed their families and Mrs. Romney can’t have one iota of feeling for those less fortunate than herself. She offers nothing to the narrative of how Romney would suddenly reverse a global recession all by himself.

Read more: Ann Romney “We’ve Given Enough to You People” ABC GMA | Politicol Commentary News

Ann Romney was speaking of the leftist media as "you people". We're not that stupid.

I don't know how you want to handle this BD Boop but your whole thread is based on a quote that is seriously inaccurate.

I went right to ABC for the exact quote. Do you want me to start another thread to counteract this one? I know you don't do things like this like others do purposefully. You are a straight up poster.

I don't know what to do but this whole thread is very wrong.

Here's the quote. The exact quote at ABC, "our people".

Mitt Romney’s wife says there’s enough out there about how much money they’ve made.

“There are so many things that will be open again for more attack,” Ann Romney told ABC’s Robin Roberts on “Good Morning America” when asked about releasing tax returns. “And you just want to give more material for more attack. And that’s really — that’s just the answer.”

She added, “And we’ve given all our people need to know and understand about our financial situation and about how — you know, how we live our life.”

This is directly from ABC news.

Ann Romney Says Enough Is Public About Mitt’s Money - ABC News

Bullshit. Watch the actual video:

Romney responded, "Because there are so many things that will be open again for more attack... and that's really, that's just the answer. And we've given all you people need to know and understand about our financial situation and about how we live our life. And so, the election, again, will not be decided on that. It will be decided on who is gonna turn the economy around and how are jobs gonna come back to America."

More: Ann Romney: We've Given 'All You People Need To Know' About Family Finances

More Americans went on disability than found a job last month. Can you give us an opinion on that?

Way to go, Mrs. Romney!!

Ann Romney “We’ve given all You People Need to Know”. In an interview on Good Morning America with Robin Roberts, Ann Romney referred to the rest of America as “You People”.

She even referred this “you people” business, to Robin Roberts as if as a woman who has also suffered from breast cancer, she was a meaningless entity reporter that did not have any value, and that she did not respect.

You don’t call your interviewer “You people”, and it showed great disrespect to Robin Roberts.

Ann Romney also mentioned that her husband gives to the church, so that proves he is not hiding anything in his taxes.

Again, if that were truly the case, he should release his 23 years of tax returns since he’s such an honest guy. But just donating to a church doesn’t prove your being truthful, it was a spin attempt by Ann Romney that just doesn’t fly with the public.

Ann Romney has an offensive, condescending attitude that continues to insult, demean and reveals much of how the Romney’s feel about the rest of America.

People are suffering terrible losses, terrible unemployment, terrible times trying to feed their families and Mrs. Romney can’t have one iota of feeling for those less fortunate than herself. She offers nothing to the narrative of how Romney would suddenly reverse a global recession all by himself.

Read more: Ann Romney “We’ve Given Enough to You People” ABC GMA | Politicol Commentary News

Ann Romney was speaking of the leftist media as "you people". We're not that stupid.
No, we are not that stupid. Those people, conservaderrrps, BDBoop, and the rest of the OWS parasites, are that stupid.

Last edited:

No, we are to that stupid. Those people, conservaderrrps, BDBoop, and the rest of the OWS parasites, are that stupid.

Yep. A lame attempt to portray Ann Romney as an elitist snob like the Obama's.

I totally buy that she was speaking about the media. That doesn't mean what she said wasn't colossally fucking stupid politically. Can we all agree on that? Of course not. You're 65 years old, white, and upset that the black guy in the White House isn't getting his ass kicked by the slimy white businessman you all propped up as the being the "Better" choice between the two. Bias is cool like that.

BD Boop I know you are responding to a lot of people in this thread. Please make sure you see my post to you to let you know your quote therefore your thread is fucked up.

Actual video here:

VIDEO: Ann Romney refers to American public as "YOU people" on CBS News | Liberal Info
I saw the video. The interviewer ATTACKED. She responded to THE INTERVIEWER WHO ATTACKED. Thank you for the link that illustrates exactly WHO she said those two words too. A LIBERAL ATTACK CAT, meow.

Thank you for making Ann Romney's case of being a good American wife and mother who doesn't let nincompoops attack her husband's generosity.

romney-the-tick.jpg

Actual video here:

ABC did the interview. I cannot hear the interview so I am going by the actual ABC transcript.

And after all the hack editing jobs that websites and media have been so fond of doing these days, if I could hear a video I would only trust the one from ABC.

I totally buy that she was speaking about the media. That doesn't mean what she said wasn't colossally fucking stupid politically. Can we all agree on that? Of course not. You're 65 years old, white, and upset that the black guy in the White House isn't getting his ass kicked by the slimy white businessman you all propped up as the being the "Better" choice between the two. Bias is cool like that.

No, we cannot all agree on that point. You people can agree, but you people are total fucking idiots.

Actual video here:

I saw the video. The interviewer ATTACKED. She responded to THE INTERVIEWER WHO ATTACKED. Thank you for the link that illustrates exactly WHO she said those two words too. A LIBERAL ATTACK CAT, meow.

Thank you for making Ann Romney's case of being a good American wife and mother who doesn't let nincompoops attack her husband's generosity.

You call that an attack? I call that being a good journalist and not letting a politician's wife off the hook easily. You do know how reporters' jobs work right? Oh. Wait. You watch Faux News. Never mind.

(Twat)

Actual video here:

Freedombecki can you listen to the original interview on ABC? I can't. Because the actual transcript they have up conflicts entirely with all the other websites the libs are going to.

here's the actual video at newbusters from ABC directly.

Robin Roberts, Who Got 'Chills' From Obama, Pushes Ann Romney: 'Why Not Release' Taxes? | NewsBusters.org

What does the color anyone's skin have to do with the fact that Obama is a collosal, glittering failure? More people went on disability last month than found a job, and Obama's junkies want to talk about tax returns. Tell the IRS to get on it and move on with fixing our economy. Obama has attended 106 fundraisers in the last 6 months. Tell us how many times his "Jobs Council" has met in the last 6 months. You want to talk about Bias?

What does the color anyone's skin have to do with the fact that Obama is a collosal, glittering failure? More people went on disability last month than found a job, and Obama's junkies want to talk about tax returns. Tell the IRS to get on it and move on with fixing our economy. Obama has attended 106 fundraisers in the last 6 months. Tell us how many times his "Jobs Council" has met in the last 6 months. You want to talk about Bias?

We also have a massive aging baby boomer population so yeah, if they're not able to keep up with the times and they lost their job, they may go on disability. I don't get why you RightyTighties think that's some kind of blast on Obama. In fact, I'd love to see those numbers for the last 36 years to see if there's been that significant an increase in Obama's disability numbers compared to other President's. My guess? In proportion, it's no different.

Forum List

Back