Attagirl, Ann!!

#youpeople, way fun read on Twitter.

She may be the first lady, Del. I think it's good to know about her Marie Antoinette mentality. She should sound off more often.

You already have Marie Antoinette in the White House. Only difference is Michelle/Marie's quote is:

Let them eat arugala:D

MichelleAntoinette.jpg

lol ... yeah, that's kinda what I was thinking. Trying to paint anyone else as a Marie Antoinette in the face of the Obamas' conspicuous consumption is pretty funny.

Way to go, Mrs. Romney!!

Ann Romney “We’ve given all You People Need to Know”. In an interview on Good Morning America with Robin Roberts, Ann Romney referred to the rest of America as “You People”.

She even referred this “you people” business, to Robin Roberts as if as a woman who has also suffered from breast cancer, she was a meaningless entity reporter that did not have any value, and that she did not respect.

You don’t call your interviewer “You people”, and it showed great disrespect to Robin Roberts.

Ann Romney also mentioned that her husband gives to the church, so that proves he is not hiding anything in his taxes.

Again, if that were truly the case, he should release his 23 years of tax returns since he’s such an honest guy. But just donating to a church doesn’t prove your being truthful, it was a spin attempt by Ann Romney that just doesn’t fly with the public.

Ann Romney has an offensive, condescending attitude that continues to insult, demean and reveals much of how the Romney’s feel about the rest of America.

People are suffering terrible losses, terrible unemployment, terrible times trying to feed their families and Mrs. Romney can’t have one iota of feeling for those less fortunate than herself. She offers nothing to the narrative of how Romney would suddenly reverse a global recession all by himself.

Read more: Ann Romney “We’ve Given Enough to You People” ABC GMA | Politicol Commentary News

23 years? This is getting nuts. Why on earth do we need 23 years of taxes, have we ever demanded this from any other candidate, ever?

I also don't understand why taxes are important in whether one votes for someone or not, I have never used that as a determination on whether I would vote for or against someone, not even cared.

23 years is what MITT turned over to McCain to be considered for VP.

23 years? This is getting nuts. Why on earth do we need 23 years of taxes, have we ever demanded this from any other candidate, ever?

I also don't understand why taxes are important in whether one votes for someone or not, I have never used that as a determination on whether I would vote for or against someone, not even cared.

And so now that is the standard? So do we demand more returns from Obama?

No. I say seven works (that's what Obama did, according to Ms. Robinson).

So far Mitt has given a portion of one and alleged he will produce the other.

No. I say seven works (that's what Obama did, according to Ms. Robinson).

So far Mitt has given a portion of one and alleged he will produce the other.

I am sure Romney gives a rat's ass what you feel "works."

He submitted what the law required.

The rest is his business, and personal information - like your weight.

She may be the first lady, Del. I think it's good to know about her Marie Antoinette mentality. She should sound off more often.
So the Democrats are taking this caring mother of five sons and turning her into a French matriarch in order to flame her contributions?

See Del's meter above. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

So the Democrats are taking this caring mother of five sons and turning her into a French matriarch in order to flame her contributions?

See Del's meter above. :rolleyes:

You mean the Democrats are taking this caring employer of a staff of nannies to take care of her five sons thing and seeing that once again the Romneys have a massive relatability deficit to make up.

I have certainly been given all I need. Anything more is entirely superfluous.
Obama, out!
Romney, go away!
End the two party dictatorship.
Replace the House of Representatives with new people.
Heck, what do we even need that chamber for? We could all vote directly now with modern technology. Don't we really believe in Democracy?

I just watched the video, wow the Dems are really Stre--------------------------------tching this. ROTFLMBO

The media is mad they can't get what they want from Romney but Obama gets at least 3 passes, college records, F&F docs and security leak docs. Hmmmmm Robin, why didn't you ask her about those things??

Well they need to distract away from Obama showing that he actually does believe in the anti-American values concepts which his comments hating on small business owners and entrepreneurs the other day exposed. "you didn't create that business"

Dear Ann,

The serfs decline to agree with your sentiments.

Poll: Most say Romney should release additional tax returns
You consider Republicans serfs?

Oh, that's right. X-generation entitlement mindset!

Your mind's little people don't matter! Gotcha!

:rolleyes:

You're really stupid. And the sad part is you think you're intelligent.

Ann is treating the American people, regardless of party, like serfs. She's given "us people" enough, remember?

Good God, FreedomTwat, it's hard to imagine you being this incapable of following a simple thought and NOT shitting in your own pants every day.

Forum List

Back