Atheism is a Fringe Kook Theory Cult

It is not necessary for scientists to prove that design is not required for the complexity we see in nature.
interestingly, that was never what you were requested to do.....you were requested to provide evidence that a single celled organism evolved into a multicellular organism.....
If you're a "christian", then take your beliefs and enjoy them. Stop trying to persuade everyone you're way is the only way.

Its not.
no one is keeping you from digging your own path.....we just think its kinda silly when there's a free and easy one already made.....and there's no guarantee you're digging in the right direction......
You're like an annoying used car salesman, only you're selling fear and superstition. When did this thread become a vehicle for fundies to proselytize?
the only thing I have proselytized is that you should learn something about science.....
I've given you references to supportable, verifiable scientific principles that only fundie zealots can ignore, but not challenge.
I had no reason to challenge the principles.....that's why I only challenged your understanding of them....
You didn't challenge anything. You recoiled in shocked surprise when your false assumptions, bad analogies and religious dogma were met with verifiable scientific principles.

lol....
Your pointless, ineffectual attempts and fails at offering a coherent comment is why you should avoid threads where you're unable to participate.

You really typify why faith, (the science-hating, literalist view embracing, “gawds did it” screaming), kind of faith is nothing more or less than an excuse to assert belief in something without having to go through the tiresome effort of supporting what you claim to believe. There's absolutely no need for faith. It doesn't offer you any knowledge -- we already have a word for what offers you knowledge, and that's reason. Faith doesn't "explain" anything -- it doesn't describe any details about anything that gives you more information before you employed faith than you did after you employed it, and in fact, faith stops you from pursuing evidence of reality since you have already concluded to believe in something without there being any standards of support necessary.

I can't help but believe that the same way slave masters used religion to control their slaves, the rich use it today to control the masses.

What are the wedge issues the rich use to divide us? God, gays, guns and racism.

And just like I don't trust the CEO of Shell Oil, I don't trust the heads of the Catholic or any other church. Not the Mormons, Jews, Muslims. Yes some of them may actually believe but look at how the PTL swindled money from people back in the 80's. Look at those slick black ministers who are just con artists. Look at Tom Cruz' religion scientology. Any question that's a scam?
judging by who's in office, its obvious the way to control the masses isn't religion.....its offering them all sorts of free stuff......

What free stuff?

how about health insurance for starters......

If Romney was president right now the GOP would be saying the economy was doing great.
if Romney were president right now I expect the economy WOULD be doing great.......

:lmao: at your delusions!

It's odd; I don't find you of the Taliban all that amusing.

{
Two weeks later, he received the letter from the Wisconsin-based atheist group. They said that if he did not stop offering a church discount, they would “take appropriate steps.”

“I’m just selling pizzas,” Steven told me. “I love my Lord and you see it expressed all over my building – but I’m just selling pizzas.”

And he’s not kidding. The local television station reports that customers are allowed to write Bible verses on the walls. And in the center is a message from the owners “God is the center of our lives, so our scripture wall is the center of Bailey’s Pizza.”

“To me, if making a pepperoni pizza furthers the Kingdom – well I’m excited about that,” he said.
But just because Steven is a Christian business owner doesn’t mean he has a problem with non-believers.}

Pizza parlor s church discount gives atheists indigestion Fox News

That you equate the rights of others to the Taliban says volumes about how delusional you are. Everyone has the same rights therefore you are calling yourself the Taliban in this instance.

But given that you were dullwitted enough to believe that this is unConstitutional in the first place and lacked the basic skills to question your dubious source you just swallowed this entire load of codswallop and asked for more. Your gullibility followed by your utterly baseless allegations just reflect poorly on you.

Here are the actual facts;

Church Bulletin Discounts - Freedom From Religion Foundation

State/Church FAQ
Church Bulletin Discounts
A store is offering a discount or promotion for bringing in a church bulletin. Is that legal?

Often FFRF will receive complaints from members that a private-owned business in their area is offering a discount to customers who present a church bulletin. These “church bulletin discounts” show up as promotions at a variety of businesses including restaurants or grocery stores for anyone demonstrating their status as a believer or church attendee.

These types of promotions are illegal under federal law. The Civil Rights Act states in relevant part, “All persons shall be entitled to the full and equal enjoyment of the goods, services, facilities, privileges, advantages, and accommodations of any place of public accommodation . . . without discrimination on the ground of race, color, religion, or national origin.” 42 U.S.C. §2000a(a). As a place of “public accommodation,” it is illegal for restaurants, grocery stores or other businesses to discriminate, or show favoritism, on the basis of religion. Church bulletin discounts are restrictive promotional practices, which favor religious customers and deny customers who do not attend church, and nonbelievers, the right to “full and equal” enjoyment of the restaurant, store or other business.

Church bulletin discounts may also be prohibited under your state’s civil rights law, or your city’s municipal code and ordinances. Often, the state and local laws contain similar, if not the same, language prohibiting discrimination at places of public accommodation on the basis of religion.

Any promotions should be available to all customers regardless of religious preference or practice on a non-discriminatory basis. No place of public accommodation can advertise– in broadcast (radio or television) or print advertisements (newspapers, church bulletins, etc)– any sort of discount to customers who present a church bulletin. Rather such promotions must be offered to the public at large, and not single out any one religious group. For example, instead of offering a “20% discount to customers with church bulletins on Sunday,” a restaurant could advertise, “20%off Sunday brunch.”

If you come across a business that is offering a church bulletin discount, you should approach the manager, owner or a supervisor to alert them to the illegality of the practice. You also have the right to ask for the same discount! If you need further assistance to stop this discrimination, please contact FFRF. It is helpful if you forward us a copy of the coupon or advertisement and provide the name and address of the discriminating business.

If the crazy god leader is banning all other religions, that's not atheism. We don't believe in any gods. Sounds to me like the sheeple of north korea pray and they get killed for doing so.

The only religion that represses the beliefs of others using the force of law is Atheism.

No one else is demanding that Pizza Parlors be raided by police for putting Bible verses on the wall - ah but you of the Taliban are.

No one else would demand a little girl be expelled from school for saying "bless you" when a fellow classmate sneezes - ah, but you of the Taliban do.

We don't want to kill anyone for believing.

Sure you do, you just lack the power to pull it off.

The maximum amount of push back you'll get from us is a passionate debate or we might sue you to take god out of schools. You are the ones who crucified, burned and tarred and feathered non believers. Stop projecting on us.

You of the Taliban use the implied violence of the state to silence all views except your own.

Great quote:
“With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” – Steven Weinberg

Who cares? You Talibanis wage war on civil rights.

The rich have lots of lobbyists in Washington. Who do the workers have besides the unions you dolt?

What did I create? A 401K that was worth more than when Bush left office. I lived in a country where your $10K investment could get 10% interest. The rich turned this into a ruling class society. Now you have to have a lot of money or you'll never get ahead. Just look at the average citizen compared to when Clinton was in office.
And I'll be find. I'll probably have $500K when I retire. I know you are suppose to have $1 million but I will have everything paid off. But I don't want the corporations eating up all my money before I go. That's the dream our parents and grand parents lived in.

I already paid off college a long time ago. I feel sorry for the kids who'll have to not only save $1 million to retire, they'll have to do it AFTER they pay off their $100K college debt. And instead of a $60K job it'll be a $40K job they find.

I could go on and on. Fact is, the rich ruined the middle class and you are either too stupid to know they did it or you are rich and a liar. I doubt you are rich. Either you are a fool who is suckered with wedge issues like god, gays, guns and racism or you are comfortable enough that you can be this cocky/arrogant/stupid.

I know a lot of white racist gun loving union guys who voted for Bush and Gov. Snyder in Michigan. So I actually laugh at them when their pensions get renigged on. My dad was smart he took the buy out.

The smartest guys I know worked on the shop floor. They were at least smart enough to unionize and fight for a fair wage. Today the workers haven't gotten a raise in years but the CEO's make 600x the average worker. What's wrong with this picture?

Oh yea, the GOP spent decades brainwashing you. Now you are anti labor and anti we the people. But they don't lower your taxes. They cut the rich's taxes and raise your taxes. That's what Snyder did. Fact.

And they have no plan to make your life easier. You call that giving you a hand out.

I understand that you spew moronic class warfare slogans, but there is no rational substance to your meandering.

That you equate the rights of others to the Taliban says volumes about how delusional you are.

How do you differ from the Taliban? You impose your religious views on everyone else using the implied violence of the state. You attack ANYONE who dares utter ideas that are contrary to your faith - screams of INFIDEL echo from the lips of the filthy fucks of the Freedom From Religion Taliban.

Everyone has the same rights therefore you are calling yourself the Taliban in this instance.

Everyone has the same right to bow to your religion? Well dayum, how wonderful you of the Taliban are...

But given that you were dullwitted enough to believe that this is unConstitutional in the first place and lacked the basic skills to question your dubious source you just swallowed this entire load of codswallop and asked for more. Your gullibility followed by your utterly baseless allegations just reflect poorly on you.

The problem is I don't have the revised Taliban version of the 1st.

Mine is from the old republic and reads;

{Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.}

I realize that you of the Taliban have rewritten it as such;

{Congress shall make law prohibiting the practice of religion, and prohibiting the free exercise thereof; thus abridging the freedom of speech, and of the press; the right of the people peaceably to assemble is revoked, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances is forbidden by the holy Mullahs of the Anti-Religion Taliban.}

http://ffrf.org/faq/state-church/item/14010-church-bulletin-discounts

Facts, FROM THE FUCKING TALIBAN?

BWAHAHAHA

You have zero crediblity.

so, does the Freedom from Religion Foundation call its offices a temple, cathedral, or just a reading room?.......

What is amusing is that the Taliban claims that a discount for a church bulletin violates civil rights, but does this mean that ALL coupons are illegal? Will the Mullahs of the FFR Taliban argue that coupons in all forms are discriminatory? Will these filthy fuckwads unintentionally destroy the use of coupons altogether?

That you equate the rights of others to the Taliban says volumes about how delusional you are.

How do you differ from the Taliban? You impose your religious views on everyone else using the implied violence of the state. You attack ANYONE who dares utter ideas that are contrary to your faith - screams of INFIDEL echo from the lips of the filthy fucks of the Freedom From Religion Taliban.

Everyone has the same rights therefore you are calling yourself the Taliban in this instance.

Everyone has the same right to bow to your religion? Well dayum, how wonderful you of the Taliban are...

The problem is I don't have the revised Taliban version of the 1st.

Mine is from the old republic and reads;

{Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.}

I realize that you of the Taliban have rewritten it as such;

{Congress shall make law prohibiting the practice of religion, and prohibiting the free exercise thereof; thus abridging the freedom of speech, and of the press; the right of the people peaceably to assemble is revoked, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances is forbidden by the holy Mullahs of the Anti-Religion Taliban.}

Facts, FROM THE FUCKING TALIBAN?

BWAHAHAHA

You have zero crediblity.

:lmao: at your zero substance meltdown!

A-Crash-Course-in-Meltdown-Management.jpg

Last edited:
so, does the Freedom from Religion Foundation call its offices a temple, cathedral, or just a reading room?.......

What is amusing is that the Taliban claims that a discount for a church bulletin violates civil rights, but does this mean that ALL coupons are illegal? Will the Mullahs of the FFR Taliban argue that coupons in all forms are discriminatory? Will these filthy fuckwads unintentionally destroy the use of coupons altogether?

Thank you for tacitly admitting that you failed to read the link provided that defines why only coupons based upon religion are a violation.

These types of promotions are illegal under federal law. The Civil Rights Act states in relevant part, “All persons shall be entitled to the full and equal enjoyment of the goods, services, facilities, privileges, advantages, and accommodations of any place of public accommodation . . . without discrimination on the ground of race, color, religion, or national origin.” 42 U.S.C. §2000a(a). As a place of “public accommodation,” it is illegal for restaurants, grocery stores or other businesses to discriminate, or show favoritism, on the basis of religion. Church bulletin discounts are restrictive promotional practices, which favor religious customers and deny customers who do not attend church, and nonbelievers, the right to “full and equal” enjoyment of the restaurant, store or other business.

Your ignorance is duly noted and will be held against you!

Thank you for tacitly admitting that you failed to read the link provided that defines why only coupons based upon religion are a violation.

I'm well aware of Title 42. My question is if by some odd chance you of the Taliban were to prevail, could not a person argue that they were denied a coupon to Taco Bell because they lived in a black neighborhood? Or because they were economically disadvantaged and lived in an apartment instead of a house.

Look, you are agenda driven - you are at war to end civil liberties, to impose your beliefs on others through force - I get it. But there are implications to the idiocy that your Mullahs are engaged in - IF the federal government can block the use of discounts to punish those who follow the wrong faith, as you of the Taliban insist, then precedent is set for the state to infringe on discounts in a wide variety of situations.

I'm well aware of Title 42. My question is if by some odd chance you of the Taliban were to prevail, could not a person argue that they were denied a coupon to Taco Bell because they lived in a black neighborhood? Or because they were economically disadvantaged and lived in an apartment instead of a house.

Look, you are agenda driven - you are at war to end civil liberties, to impose your beliefs on others through force - I get it. But there are implications to the idiocy that your Mullahs are engaged in - IF the federal government can block the use of discounts to punish those who follow the wrong faith, as you of the Taliban insist, then precedent is set for the state to infringe on discounts in a wide variety of situations.

Now you are just flailing because you have nothing. The supreme Law of the Land stipulates that you cannot discriminate on the basis of religion. Extremists like you are upset because it means your bigotry is illegal.

Grow up and deal with it.

Now you are just flailing because you have nothing. The supreme Law of the Land stipulates that you cannot discriminate on the basis of religion.

The "supreme law of the land" is the United States Constitution, though you don't grasp this fact. This includes the 1st Amendment that you wage war against.

Currently, 5 justices on SCOTUS are loyal to the Constitutions, .SHOULD title 7 or the more obscure title 42 openly infringe the 1st, as you of the Taliban seek, I suspect you and your Mullahs will have a very sad day in court.

IF the use of coupons is deemed "discrimination," then the implications are far wider than the demand that you impose your beliefs by force onto others.

Extremists like you are upset because it means your bigotry is illegal.

You represent 2.4% of the population, and seek to use the state for force your faith on all others. The extremist in the case is clear, it is you of the Taliban.

Fuck you in your war on civil rights - I will oppose you at every turn, You don't have the right to not be offended, you don't have the right to silence others because you dislike what they say. I may not believe in god, but I believe in Liberty, and you are a grave threat to civil liberty.

Now you are just flailing because you have nothing. The supreme Law of the Land stipulates that you cannot discriminate on the basis of religion.

The "supreme law of the land" is the United States Constitution, though you don't grasp this fact. This includes the 1st Amendment that you wage war against.

Currently, 5 justices on SCOTUS are loyal to the Constitutions, .SHOULD title 7 or the more obscure title 42 openly infringe the 1st, as you of the Taliban seek, I suspect you and your Mullahs will have a very sad day in court.

IF the use of coupons is deemed "discrimination," then the implications are far wider than the demand that you impose your beliefs by force onto others.
No one is making that allegation excepts delusional extremists like you.

Extremists like you are upset because it means your bigotry is illegal.

You represent 2.4% of the population, and seek to use the state for force your faith on all others. The extremist in the case is clear, it is you of the Taliban.

Fuck you in your war on civil rights - I will oppose you at every turn, You don't have the right to not be offended, you don't have the right to silence others because you dislike what they say. I may not believe in god, but I believe in Liberty, and you are a grave threat to civil liberty.

The tyranny of the majority doesn't deprive the minority of their 1st Amendment rights to be free from religion.

Whine on but you are on the wrong side of the Constitution and individual rights on this issue.

Forum List

Back