Atheism is a Fringe Kook Theory Cult

No one is making that allegation excepts delusional extremists like you.

Of course the extremest is you, demanding that the 1st Amendment be revoked and all be forced to follow your faith.

But the connection of dots to the implication to discounts and coupons in general was not expected from you. you're an ideologue dedicated to your war on civil rights. let's face it, you're not exactly a thinker. So I pointed out unintended consequences of the actions of your Mullahs, if they were to prevail.

The tyranny of the majority doesn't deprive the minority of their 1st Amendment rights to be free from religion.

Then why should we allow a tiny minority like you to end the 1st Amendment rights of the vast majority?

Remember, the only ones seeking to silence expression and prohibit the free exercise of religion are you of the Taliban, seeking to dictate the beliefs of those in private business.

Let me ask you, there is a Hare Krishna restaurant in my area. Should they be forced to serve me a steak? Just as you impose your hatred of religious freedom on business owners by dictating what prices they charge, should I be able to impose my contempt on that business by dictating their menu?

Whine on but you are on the wrong side of the Constitution and individual rights on this issue.

You are at war with civil rights. I am a Libertarian, you are fighting to crush what I support.

You hold the Taliban view that you may not agree with what another has to say, so you will fight to the death to silence them.

Of course the extremest is you, demanding that the 1st Amendment be revoked and all be forced to follow your faith.

But the connection of dots to the implication to discounts and coupons in general was not expected from you. you're an ideologue dedicated to your war on civil rights. let's face it, you're not exactly a thinker. So I pointed out unintended consequences of the actions of your Mullahs, if they were to prevail.

The tyranny of the majority doesn't deprive the minority of their 1st Amendment rights to be free from religion.

Then why should we allow a tiny minority like you to end the 1st Amendment rights of the vast majority?

Remember, the only ones seeking to silence expression and prohibit the free exercise of religion are you of the Taliban, seeking to dictate the beliefs of those in private business.

Let me ask you, there is a Hare Krishna restaurant in my area. Should they be forced to serve me a steak? Just as you impose your hatred of religious freedom on business owners by dictating what prices they charge, should I be able to impose my contempt on that business by dictating their menu?

Whine on but you are on the wrong side of the Constitution and individual rights on this issue.

You are at war with civil rights. I am a Libertarian, you are fighting to crush what I support.

You hold the Taliban view that you may not agree with what another has to say, so you will fight to the death to silence them.

Screeching your inane canards over and over again doesn't alter reality or the facts.

You are the extremist because you want to stomp on the individual right of freedom from religion. If you succeed then your own freedom of religion choice will vanish.

But you are so emotionally wound up you are incapable of rational thought. Fortunately you don't get to make the decisions and the supreme Law of the Land is on the side of the 2.4% in this matter.

No amount of foot stomping and name calling on your part is going to deprive the 2.4% of their freedom from your religious oppression.

Deal with it.

[/QUOTE]
if Romney were president right now I expect the economy WOULD be doing great.......[/QUOTE]

Why? What would be different? If you say any of the following I'm going to fucking laugh in your god damn face.

1. Less Regulations
2. Lower Taxes

Screeching your inane canards over and over again doesn't alter reality or the facts.

I do think someone is getting a bit shrill here, but as usual you throw charges that really accrue to you..

As for fact, one of us seeks to silence expression by a private business owner, because that expression opposes our own faith.

Which of us is that, in fact?

You are the extremist because you want to stomp on the individual right of freedom from religion. If you succeed then your own freedom of religion choice will vanish.

But you are so emotionally wound up you are incapable of rational thought. Fortunately you don't get to make the decisions and the supreme Law of the Land is on the side of the 2.4% in this matter.

No amount of foot stomping and name calling on your part is going to deprive the 2.4% of their freedom from your religious oppression.

Deal with it.

I am extremist because I hold that no law can be made the infringes the freedom of religion and the free exercise therein?

You of the Taliban are convinced that title 42 will prevail over the 1st Amendment, I think you won't make it past district court.

The REALITY is that the FFR Taliban is really an extortion racket. They don't think they can prevail in a court of law, but seek to intimidate business to settle with them to avoid costly litigation. Basically these pukes scour the nation for victims to extort, then threaten suit if they refuse to pay. If the victim gets press and a civil rights group like the ACLJ gets involved, the Taliban back down.

Because this made national press, the Taliban will retreat in this case.

Do you not understand that you want your Christian God imposed on the rest of us when maybe we are Muslims, Atheists, Jews, Mormons, whatever.

If you claim to be for the constitution then you have to admit that you are wrong on this one. This land is our land, this land is your land. Get it? In other words in America you are free to practice whatever religion you want or NO religion. And so Atheists are protected under the constitution, you don't get to try and brainwash my kid at school that there is a god. Not officially anyways. I don't think any kid is suing any teacher for saying "thank God". But if he tries to teach Christianity he needs to get the fuck out of teaching. He's offending Jehova's, Muslims, Atheists and Jews. GET IT?

Consider this. Lets say the teacher is a born again Baptist Christian. Then he's going to tell all the Catholics, Greek Orthodox, Chaldeans, Lutherans, Presyterians, Mormons and other denominations that they aren't going to go to heaven because they weren't baptized as adults.

If he's a Mormon teacher he's going to teach that all other Christians are wrong.

If he's a Catholic he's going to teach that the Catholic church is the one true church.

Do Muslim teachers get to teach their faith to your kids? Think about that and then decide if you want religion taught in school. If you teach it chances are you are offending 90% of your class. Keep religion out of the public square. Jesus isn't real and neither is Mohammad.

Do you not understand that you want your Christian God imposed on the rest of us when maybe we are Muslims, Atheists, Jews, Mormons, whatever.

I don't have a Christian God. I used to, but he kept pissing on the carpet, so I had him put to sleep, you drooling moron.

What I DO have though, is a Bill of Rights, which you of the Taliban are in a war to revoke. NO ONE seeks to use the state to FORCE others to follow a particular belief system in this nation except you of the Atheist Taliban,

The is not a SINGLE instance of Christians suing Humanists to block them from claiming there is no god - but of course Atheist sue Christians to keep them from proclaiming there is a god each and every day.

The is not a SINGLE instance of Christians using the STATE to prohibit a teacher or college professror from claiming there is no god - but of course Atheist attack any school that would DARE allow the blasphemy of proclaiming there is a god each and every day.

Only one group attacks the foundations of religious freedom - and that group is you of the Taliban.

If you claim to be for the constitution then you have to admit that you are wrong on this one. This land is our land, this land is your land. Get it? In other words in America you are free to practice whatever religion you want or NO religion. And so Atheists are protected under the constitution, you don't get to try and brainwash my kid at school that there is a god. Not officially anyways. I don't think any kid is suing any teacher for saying "thank God". But if he tries to teach Christianity he needs to get the fuck out of teaching. He's offending Jehova's, Muslims, Atheists and Jews. GET IT?

You of the Taliban do not have the right not to be offended. IF you could silence every person in America from claiming there is a god - IF you could impose your belief with the force of law, as you seek to do, would you be happy? Or would you be offended by fat people and seek to dictate what they can eat, as you dictated what others could believe?

Ultimately, what you seek is power to impose your will on others.

Bummer for you, we have a Bill of Rights.

I do think someone is getting a bit shrill here, but as usual you throw charges that really accrue to you..

As for fact, one of us seeks to silence expression by a private business owner, because that expression opposes our own faith.

Which of us is that, in fact?

Deal with it.

I am extremist because I hold that no law can be made the infringes the freedom of religion and the free exercise therein?

You of the Taliban are convinced that title 42 will prevail over the 1st Amendment, I think you won't make it past district court.

The REALITY is that the FFR Taliban is really an extortion racket. They don't think they can prevail in a court of law, but seek to intimidate business to settle with them to avoid costly litigation. Basically these pukes scour the nation for victims to extort, then threaten suit if they refuse to pay. If the victim gets press and a civil rights group like the ACLJ gets involved, the Taliban back down.

Because this made national press, the Taliban will retreat in this case.

Your shrieking won't overturn the law banning religious discrimination.

Businesses serving the public cannot discriminate under the law.

You are delusional if you believe that is going to be overturned just because you and your fellow extremists have your panties in a wad.

Consider this. Lets say the teacher is a born again Baptist Christian. Then he's going to tell all the Catholics, Greek Orthodox, Chaldeans, Lutherans, Presyterians, Mormons and other denominations that they aren't going to go to heaven because they weren't baptized as adults.

Who cares?

Utter morons and fucktards tell me that Gaia is angry at my carbon sins and is going to destroy the world with rising oceans.

I pay no heed to nutjobs.

If he's a Mormon teacher he's going to teach that all other Christians are wrong.

If he's a Catholic he's going to teach that the Catholic church is the one true church.

Do Muslim teachers get to teach their faith to your kids? Think about that and then decide if you want religion taught in school. If you teach it chances are you are offending 90% of your class. Keep religion out of the public square. Jesus isn't real and neither is Mohammad.

Others can believe what they want.

Its called "freedom," you really wouldn't understand.

You are delusional if you believe that is going to be overturned just because you and your fellow extremists have your panties in a wad.

You're a frightened little troll with no ability to support your claims, because you don't even understand them.

You are a mindless drone reciting mantras.

You're a frightened little troll with no ability to support your claims, because you don't even understand them.

You are a mindless drone reciting mantras.

:lmao: at the irony given that you don't have a clue about the Law of the Land and how it works so all you can do is resort to name calling!

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I don't have a Christian God. I used to, but he kept pissing on the carpet, so I had him put to sleep, you drooling moron.

What I DO have though, is a Bill of Rights, which you of the Taliban are in a war to revoke. NO ONE seeks to use the state to FORCE others to follow a particular belief system in this nation except you of the Atheist Taliban,

The is not a SINGLE instance of Christians suing Humanists to block them from claiming there is no god - but of course Atheist sue Christians to keep them from proclaiming there is a god each and every day.

The is not a SINGLE instance of Christians using the STATE to prohibit a teacher or college professror from claiming there is no god - but of course Atheist attack any school that would DARE allow the blasphemy of proclaiming there is a god each and every day.

Only one group attacks the foundations of religious freedom - and that group is you of the Taliban.

You of the Taliban do not have the right not to be offended. IF you could silence every person in America from claiming there is a god - IF you could impose your belief with the force of law, as you seek to do, would you be happy? Or would you be offended by fat people and seek to dictate what they can eat, as you dictated what others could believe?

Ultimately, what you seek is power to impose your will on others.

Bummer for you, we have a Bill of Rights.

Of course an intelligent professor is going to challenge the idea that there is a god when that god gets in the way of him teaching science.

But if it is true that teachers can teach there is no god but can't teach there is, maybe that should tell you something about your god(s). If it were obvious and factual then our society wouldn't be moving away from it but instead moving closer to it. I'm sorry your religion(s) are such fairy tales that logic and law require we keep them away from the public.

Keep that shit at home and in your church. No one wants to hear your BULLSHIT!

PS. I'm at work right now. I don't have freedom of speech when I'm at work. I say what the boss wants me to say and I don't talk about politics or religion. Get that? Those public/government employees are working so they need to keep their opinions to themselves.

And if their religion doesn't allow them to teach science don't be science teachers. And if religious kids can't handle science maybe that is their parents fault. Dumb little fuckers taking after their ignorant parents.

Who cares?

Utter morons and fucktards tell me that Gaia is angry at my carbon sins and is going to destroy the world with rising oceans.

I pay no heed to nutjobs.

Others can believe what they want.

Its called "freedom," you really wouldn't understand.

You have freedom to say whatever you want at your job? Your boss lets you talk that religious and political shit? I doubt that stupid.

:lamo: at your zero substance meltdown!

What's sad is that really is the best you can do.

You cannot defend your potions, because you don't actually understand what they are. The Taliban tells you to attack and you do. Why isn't important, is it?

Deceleration Alert following a Meltdown!

@Pogo
@Statistikhengst

I've met a number of witches, and they always defend their potions.

"Now, let's see, here's my potion that causes anal warts to never go away"....

You have freedom to say whatever you want at your job? Your boss lets you talk that religious and political shit? I doubt that stupid.

Nothing exposes the fraud of you Taliban Atheist like this;

IF a man were fired from his job for refusing to pray - you thugs would at the least sue the company with everthing you had - if you didn't outright burn it down.

BUT if a man were fired for praying - you would cheer and smile.

AND you're too fucking stupid to grasp why that is a problem.

Of course an intelligent professor is going to challenge the idea that there is a god when that god gets in the way of him teaching science.

But if it is true that teachers can teach there is no god but can't teach there is, maybe that should tell you something about your god(s). If it were obvious and factual then our society wouldn't be moving away from it but instead moving closer to it. I'm sorry your religion(s) are such fairy tales that logic and law require we keep them away from the public.

Keep that shit at home and in your church. No one wants to hear your BULLSHIT!

PS. I'm at work right now. I don't have freedom of speech when I'm at work. I say what the boss wants me to say and I don't talk about politics or religion. Get that? Those public/government employees are working so they need to keep their opinions to themselves.

And if their religion doesn't allow them to teach science don't be science teachers. And if religious kids can't handle science maybe that is their parents fault. Dumb little fuckers taking after their ignorant parents.

You're not actually sentient, are you?

I've met a number of witches, and they always defend their potions.

"Now, let's see, here's my potion that causes anal warts to never go away"....

Honestly Statist, I think the anal warts never go away because you keep getting butt fucked..

I'm just sayin....

Uh, I wasn't talking about myself. But interesting that you are so interested butt fucking. I'm certainly not.

Thank you for playing.

Not only that, none of that has to to with the subject of the OP, namely, about whether atheism is a fringe kooky cult...

Nothing exposes the fraud of you Taliban Atheist like this;

IF a man were fired from his job for refusing to pray - you thugs would at the least sue the company with everthing you had - if you didn't outright burn it down.

BUT if a man were fired for praying - you would cheer and smile.

AND you're too fucking stupid to grasp why that is a problem.

I would not be happy if a person were fired for refusing to pray.

I don't know of anyone who has been fired for praying. If it became annoying at work yes I would cheer when he was fired. I had two born against ask everyone at work if they knew where they were going when they died. They were so annoying. If they just prayed a lot I don't think anyone would care.

And I think a Muslim who prays 5 times a day would have grounds to sue if someone fired him for praying.

I think this is just you being paranoid.

Forum List

Back