Atheism is a Fringe Kook Theory Cult

I would not be happy if a person were fired for refusing to pray.

Nor would I, Silly Bonobo,

But that is where the similarity stops. I support civil rights, where you simply want to impose your beliefs by force.

IF an act opposes your belief - regardless of the rights of others, you are outraged. BUT if an act blatantly violates the rights of others and promotes your beliefs, you support it.

I don't know of anyone who has been fired for praying.

You don't know anyone fired for refusing to pray, either.

If it became annoying at work yes I would cheer when he was fired.

Of course you would, because you seek to crush civil rights and impose your beliefs on others through force.

I had two born against ask everyone at work if they knew where they were going when they died. They were so annoying. If they just prayed a lot I don't think anyone would care.

And I think a Muslim who prays 5 times a day would have grounds to sue if someone fired him for praying.

I think this is just you being paranoid.

It is an example of the hostility that you of the Taliban have for civil liberty.

If Romney was president right now the GOP would be saying the economy was doing great.
if Romney were president right now I expect the economy WOULD be doing great.......

Why I bet Jeep would have moved to China!
giggle.gif
or Burger King to Canada.....

I would not be happy if a person were fired for refusing to pray.

Nor would I, Silly Bonobo,

But that is where the similarity stops. I support civil rights, where you simply want to impose your beliefs by force.

IF an act opposes your belief - regardless of the rights of others, you are outraged. BUT if an act blatantly violates the rights of others and promotes your beliefs, you support it.

I don't know of anyone who has been fired for praying.

You don't know anyone fired for refusing to pray, either.

If it became annoying at work yes I would cheer when he was fired.

Of course you would, because you seek to crush civil rights and impose your beliefs on others through force.

Don't you think the owner of the company has the right to fire the theist if they are hurting morale?

You don't get these same civil liberties at work, do you? freedom of press, freedom of expression, freedom of assembly, freedom of speech, the right to privacy.

You do not get these luxuries at work like you do on your own personal time. You do get that don't you?

Can you give me some examples of what you mean when you say this? : IF an act opposes your belief - regardless of the rights of others, you are outraged. BUT if an act blatantly violates the rights of others and promotes your beliefs, you support it.

Why? What would be different? If you say any of the following I'm going to fucking laugh in your god damn face.

1. Less Regulations
2. Lower Taxes
well, we probably wouldn't have spent eight trillion dollars we didn't have on incentives that didn't work.....we probably wouldn't have a new healthcare system that's going to cost us trillions more......we probably wouldn't have a Senate that has accomplished nothing in six years......we might even have liberals who would be too embarrassed to laugh at lower taxes once they saw how much better they were for the economy.....

No one is making that allegation excepts delusional extremists like you.

Of course the extremest is you, demanding that the 1st Amendment be revoked and all be forced to follow your faith.

But the connection of dots to the implication to discounts and coupons in general was not expected from you. you're an ideologue dedicated to your war on civil rights. let's face it, you're not exactly a thinker. So I pointed out unintended consequences of the actions of your Mullahs, if they were to prevail.

The tyranny of the majority doesn't deprive the minority of their 1st Amendment rights to be free from religion.

Then why should we allow a tiny minority like you to end the 1st Amendment rights of the vast majority?

Remember, the only ones seeking to silence expression and prohibit the free exercise of religion are you of the Taliban, seeking to dictate the beliefs of those in private business.

Let me ask you, there is a Hare Krishna restaurant in my area. Should they be forced to serve me a steak? Just as you impose your hatred of religious freedom on business owners by dictating what prices they charge, should I be able to impose my contempt on that business by dictating their menu?

Whine on but you are on the wrong side of the Constitution and individual rights on this issue.

You are at war with civil rights. I am a Libertarian, you are fighting to crush what I support.

You hold the Taliban view that you may not agree with what another has to say, so you will fight to the death to silence them.

Do you not understand that you want your Christian God imposed on the rest of us when maybe we are Muslims, Atheists, Jews, Mormons, whatever.
did someone impose something on you?.....perhaps broke into your house and baptized you in your sleep?....are you worried you may have to go to heaven against your will?.....

Why? What would be different? If you say any of the following I'm going to fucking laugh in your god damn face.

1. Less Regulations
2. Lower Taxes
well, we probably wouldn't have spent eight trillion dollars we didn't have on incentives that didn't work.....we probably wouldn't have a new healthcare system that's going to cost us trillions more......we probably wouldn't have a Senate that has accomplished nothing in six years......we might even have liberals who would be too embarrassed to laugh at lower taxes once they saw how much better they were for the economy.....

1. We would have spent more on the stimulus. Remember they never let Obama spend as much as he wanted to? They let Bush and Reagan spend their way out of their recessions. Why treat Obama different?

2. Don't forget Obama was saddled with Bush's recession. Clinton handed Bush a surplus. That's what Romney would have done. Had he won they would have went on business as usual. You are missing my point. If Romney was in office right now, you'd be saying the economy was booming and doing just fine. Its only not working for the poor and lower middle class. But you are such a partisan hack you don't even realize you'd be singing a completely different tune if your boy was in power. The economy is fine stupid. If you don't like it its because you suck. Start a business or go back to school and stop being a whiner.

3. New Healthcare was needed. You are right if Romney would have won millions who now have healthcare would right now not have healthcare.

4. You right wingers have some balls. Your argument goes like this. Vote for Romney, because Boehner and McConnell will not work with Obama. FUCK YOU! Vote out Boehner and McConnell, not Obama.

5. Lower taxes didn't work. The rich that got those breaks are just hording the money. They should have given then tax breaks for every person they hired, instead they just gave the rich breaks and hoped, and it didn't happen. And now the roads are falling apart and your taxes have to go up because "we don't have the money". You dumb fucks gave the rich tax breaks and shifted the tax burden more onto yourselves. You are so god damn stupid it sickens me. Fuck off.

Of course the extremest is you, demanding that the 1st Amendment be revoked and all be forced to follow your faith.

But the connection of dots to the implication to discounts and coupons in general was not expected from you. you're an ideologue dedicated to your war on civil rights. let's face it, you're not exactly a thinker. So I pointed out unintended consequences of the actions of your Mullahs, if they were to prevail.

The tyranny of the majority doesn't deprive the minority of their 1st Amendment rights to be free from religion.

Then why should we allow a tiny minority like you to end the 1st Amendment rights of the vast majority?

Remember, the only ones seeking to silence expression and prohibit the free exercise of religion are you of the Taliban, seeking to dictate the beliefs of those in private business.

Let me ask you, there is a Hare Krishna restaurant in my area. Should they be forced to serve me a steak? Just as you impose your hatred of religious freedom on business owners by dictating what prices they charge, should I be able to impose my contempt on that business by dictating their menu?

Whine on but you are on the wrong side of the Constitution and individual rights on this issue.

You are at war with civil rights. I am a Libertarian, you are fighting to crush what I support.

You hold the Taliban view that you may not agree with what another has to say, so you will fight to the death to silence them.

Do you not understand that you want your Christian God imposed on the rest of us when maybe we are Muslims, Atheists, Jews, Mormons, whatever.
did someone impose something on you?.....perhaps broke into your house and baptized you in your sleep?....are you worried you may have to go to heaven against your will?.....

So your answer is no you do not understand. Got it.

1. Less Regulations
2. Lower Taxes

1. We would have spent more on the stimulus. Remember they never let Obama spend as much as he wanted to? They let Bush and Reagan spend their way out of their recessions. Why treat Obama different?

2. Don't forget Obama was saddled with Bush's recession. Clinton handed Bush a surplus. That's what Romney would have done. Had he won they would have went on business as usual. You are missing my point. If Romney was in office right now, you'd be saying the economy was booming and doing just fine. Its only not working for the poor and lower middle class. But you are such a partisan hack you don't even realize you'd be singing a completely different tune if your boy was in power. The economy is fine stupid. If you don't like it its because you suck. Start a business or go back to school and stop being a whiner.

3. New Healthcare was needed. You are right if Romney would have won millions who now have healthcare would right now not have healthcare.

4. You right wingers have some balls. Your argument goes like this. Vote for Romney, because Boehner and McConnell will not work with Obama. FUCK YOU! Vote out Boehner and McConnell, not Obama.

5. Lower taxes didn't work. The rich that got those breaks are just hording the money. They should have given then tax breaks for every person they hired, instead they just gave the rich breaks and hoped, and it didn't happen. And now the roads are falling apart and your taxes have to go up because "we don't have the money". You dumb fucks gave the rich tax breaks and shifted the tax burden more onto yourselves. You are so god damn stupid it sickens me. Fuck off.
lol.....1) there are 8 trillion reasons why we should oppose Obama's stimulus bill....2) Obama was saddled with Bush's recession and has been ridden by it for six years, making him the only president who couldn't figure out how to end one.....3) we still have millions who don't have health care....and millions (like me) who had our policies cancelled and had to pay premiums twice as high as we did before.....4) you mean vote out Reid.....Bohner's House has passed lots of bills.....Reid is the one who freezes them.....5) the economy did fine with lower taxes.....Obama raised them and locked in the recession for the last six years.....

Last edited:

I concede.....I do NOT understand why you think anyone is imposing anything on you.....

I concede.....I do NOT understand why you think anyone is imposing anything on you.....

Ok, look at it this way. Do you want to get your feelings hurt? Do you want to have a public debate in front of everyone you know? Then keep your god at home or in your head where he belongs. If you talk about god, I'm going to be laughing at you, at least on the inside. Do you get that? So if you bring up god I should be able to let you know I don't believe and you shouldn't get your feelings hurt or tell me I'm going to hell. This is why we take god out of the public square. It's not koshure to talk about it.

Especially if your story ends with "if you don't believe you will go to hell". And that's basically what all you theists believe. At least you christians and muslims do. So keep your god out of the public because a lot of us think you are fucking crazy for even believing in this god.
What about all the non christians who believe in god just not your god? Do you want to get into a debate with them on why you are right and they are wrong? I don't think you do. Especially if atheists are going to moderate or participate in the debate.

Us atheists would love a public debate on a main tv channel for all to see on this topic. I don't think you theists do. And we don't want to battle all of you collectively. We want you to battle it out first, then give us a list of your firm beliefs, because when we condemn what god told the Muslims, we don't want you saying you are Christians and visa versa. Oh no. We want to debate all of you at once. Look how many different religions there are. We don't have time to debate all of you separately. Come up with a list of things you all agree on and then we will debate you. For example, you won't be able to use any Jesus stories because even your fellow theists call bullshit on that. Just ask the Jews and Muslims if he was the messiah. They say no too. So throw out the jesus arguments and mohammad stories. Maybe you all should debate first and then we'll debate you after. You explain to the muslims why they are wrong. After that the Mormons will tell you why you are wrong and all you can use on us is what you all agree on.

In fact, I bet if you did that you wouldn't have any proof of a god just a list of things you should do in order to be a good person. Don't kill, treat others as you would want to be treated, be kind, don't pollute, don't lie, cheat or steal or hurt others. In that case we would have nothing to argue about. Why? Because god would be unnecessary.

List of religions and spiritual traditions - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Don't you think the owner of the company has the right to fire the theist if they are hurting morale?

ONLY if they have the right to fire an Atheist for being Atheist.

Like all leftists, you believe rights are meted out based on group identity.

You don't get these same civil liberties at work, do you? freedom of press, freedom of expression, freedom of assembly, freedom of speech, the right to privacy.

When I make rules, they apply to all, regardless of color, creed. or religion. You that those who share your faith have greater protection than those who do not, such is the way for you of the Taliban.

You do not get these luxuries at work like you do on your own personal time. You do get that don't you?

Can you give me some examples of what you mean when you say this? : IF an act opposes your belief - regardless of the rights of others, you are outraged. BUT if an act blatantly violates the rights of others and promotes your beliefs, you support it.

I'm saying that you seek to protect Atheism and attack Christians. You are thrilled to violate the rights of Christians because they are your enemy and you hate them.

Look Silly Bonobo, you're stupid - JAW DROPPING stupid, everyone here knows this. I've told you dozens of times that I follow no god, but you are so fucking dull you can't grasp it, so you recite your talking points with no understanding what they mean.

I am a Libertarian, you drooling monkey. IF Christians somehow passed laws where you could not post "No Gods, No Masters" on the wall of your business, or a teacher could be fired for speaking of Darwin, I would defend you.

BUT you drooling monkey, with the reality that you of the Taliban have passed laws in violation of the 1st Amendment, that prohibit a business owner from posting bible verses or using church bulletins as a coupon, who have a teacher fired if they dare let on that they are Christian, I defend them.

You have less intellect than a doorknob, but it is the RIGHT of others to believe as they will that I defend. This doesn't mean I follow their god, I certainly do not, I just recognize that LIBERTY is good for all.

You and Diedro demand that the implied violence of the state be used to silence expressions of faith which oppose your own views - or rather, the views of your masters. I demand that no one be silenced. I support your right to spew your idiotic Gaia worship in conjunction with the moronic AGW cult you follow, just as I support the right of a Mormon to speak the idiocy of god men with eternally pregnant wives.

You fight to crush freedom, I fight to defend it. Simple as that.

None of the above.

His masters demand complete and unquestioning obedience to the state. The concept of a god defies the idea that our rulers are the ultimate authority in the universe - thus they wage war on religion.

Ok, look at it this way. Do you want to get your feelings hurt? Do you want to have a public debate in front of everyone you know? Then keep your god at home or in your head where he belongs. If you talk about god, I'm going to be laughing at you, at least on the inside. Do you get that? So if you bring up god I should be able to let you know I don't believe and you shouldn't get your feelings hurt or tell me I'm going to hell. This is why we take god out of the public square. It's not koshure to talk about it.

Especially if your story ends with "if you don't believe you will go to hell". And that's basically what all you theists believe. At least you christians and muslims do. So keep your god out of the public because a lot of us think you are fucking crazy for even believing in this god.
What about all the non christians who believe in god just not your god? Do you want to get into a debate with them on why you are right and they are wrong? I don't think you do. Especially if atheists are going to moderate or participate in the debate.

Us atheists would love a public debate on a main tv channel for all to see on this topic. I don't think you theists do. And we don't want to battle all of you collectively. We want you to battle it out first, then give us a list of your firm beliefs, because when we condemn what god told the Muslims, we don't want you saying you are Christians and visa versa. Oh no. We want to debate all of you at once. Look how many different religions there are. We don't have time to debate all of you separately. Come up with a list of things you all agree on and then we will debate you. For example, you won't be able to use any Jesus stories because even your fellow theists call bullshit on that. Just ask the Jews and Muslims if he was the messiah. They say no too. So throw out the jesus arguments and mohammad stories. Maybe you all should debate first and then we'll debate you after. You explain to the muslims why they are wrong. After that the Mormons will tell you why you are wrong and all you can use on us is what you all agree on.

In fact, I bet if you did that you wouldn't have any proof of a god just a list of things you should do in order to be a good person. Don't kill, treat others as you would want to be treated, be kind, don't pollute, don't lie, cheat or steal or hurt others. In that case we would have nothing to argue about. Why? Because god would be unnecessary.

so let me get this straight.....you are saying stay out of the public debate or we will humiliate you, and this is your explanation for why you think WE are imposing something on YOU?......dude, you are a fucking idiot......

None of the above.

His masters demand complete and unquestioning obedience to the state. The concept of a god defies the idea that our rulers are the ultimate authority in the universe - thus they wage war on religion.

We worship a government for We the People YOU worship a country ruled by corporations that the 1% own. You argue for Fascism.

so let me get this straight.....you are saying stay out of the public debate or we will humiliate you, and this is your explanation for why you think WE are imposing something on YOU?......dude, you are a fucking idiot......

No. I'm just trying to paint a picture why if you are a theist you should probably keep your invisible man to yourself or you might either offend someone or get offended yourself. If you are a teacher telling some kid he's going to hell because he doesn't believe your fairy tale you should get fired.

You do not enjoy the same liberties at work that you do when you are on your free time.

In the past we might have just sat and listened to you ramble about your invisible friend but today we are both sick of it and tired of keeping quiet. So for the sake of harmony, shut the fuck up about your silly god(s) you fucking idiots. Wake up.

Forum List

Back