at some point with russian affair someone would bring a civil case...

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
i would sue Trumpcorp for colluding, you know "get it in the news", am i missing something ?

i would sue Trumpcorp for colluding, you know "get it in the news", am i missing something ?
oh my god the world must be coming to an end,a thread made by you that was not about your obsession over Obamaa phony birth certificate.:haha:

there that was not too hard now was it?:lmao:

Why? Collusion isn't the crime and trump has bumble footed into confessing guilt to real crimes.

It will be interesting to see who rolls over on the cheeto.

Also wondering if Little DonDon and Manafort will show for their hearings. My bet is DJr doesn't but Manafort will.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

• Banned
You are missing most of your brain.
what's missing is evidence of a crime, and a crime. the high strung liberal media reports about the people shrieking treason.
my point was that there isn't even enough evidence to spark a civil suit.

• Banned
Why? Collusion isn't the crime and trump has bumble footed into confessing guilt to real crimes.

It will be interesting to see who rolls over on the cheeto.

Also wondering if Little DonDon and Manafort will show for their hearings. My bet is DJr doesn't but Manafort will.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
DJTjr. will be there. there is no political campaign collusion law, all under amendment one. collusion usually refers to anti trust violation. but it sounds as if the clintons have cornered the market on surreptitious. were they going to tell anyone about the meeting on the tarmac with lorreta lynch, had they not been spotted ? maybe hillary was on the phone with them, maybe a russian.

what's missing is evidence of a crime, and a crime. the high strung liberal media reports about the people shrieking treason.

Then I withdraw my assessment and apologize, as I agree with the above....except merely calling the bastards "high strung" is leaving a lot on the table.

I'd be happier with: Cock-Sucking Bolshevik Numbskull Liars.

_____

• Banned

Then I withdraw my assessment and apologize, as I agree with the above....except merely calling the bastards "high strung" is leaving a lot on the table.

I'd be happier with: Cock-Sucking Bolshevik Numbskull Liars.

_____

no apology necessary, but you can't put Cock-Sucking Bolshevik Numbskull Liars in the campaign brochure or on a bumper sticker. of course in America, no matter what your bumper stickers say, still half the people want to key your car. i think ben franklin said that.

Forum List

Back