Attorney Dershowitz says Letitia James should be "brought before the Bar"

She's the AG of a major state that explicitly ran on "getting" the head of the opposing political party. And brought an unprecedented and very questionable civil lawsuit aimed at destroying the business empire of the leading candidate of the opposing party in an election year.

Horrible, horrible precedent. You should object to her crassly political use of her office and justice system.
A civilized State wouldn't have allowed her to win.

You (good) people miss the point ALL THE TIME.

There have always been, and there will always be, scum like Tish James, Sponge Brains Shits Pants, Fani Willis, Alvin Bragg, etc, etc, etc

Always.

Let that nasty old scrunt run for Office in Florida and take a guess how she makes out. I'll send you a postcard.

She isn't a reflection of herself only, she is a reflection of the ENTIRE STATE OF NEW YAWK.

The people there SUCK ASS. Not just their politicians. the PEOPLE. New Yorkers SUCK ASS! That simple. Somebody reading this is a New Yawker and is offended? Tough shit, scumbag. You suck. Your State sucks and your people suck. Deal with it. I don't wanna hear about how hard your trying to fix things. You been trying for the last 50 years. And failing. You SUCK. That fucking simple.

Scumbag politicians are a dime a dozen, they're everywhere but they can't get elected in decewnt STates by decent People.

Only SCUMBAG PEOPLE and scumbag States put garbage like that in Office.

It's time to put a serious fucking on New Yawk State. WHen are youpeople going to get it? It's not the politician, it's the people, the voters.

I shouldn't say this, but the Left has campaigned for decades to get female POC's into positions of power. Don't deny it.

And look what you get. Look at Atlanta. Look at Manhattan. Look at Harvard. Look at the fucking VP of the United States.

Nothing more needs to be said.

A civilized State wouldn't have allowed her to win.

You (good) people miss the point ALL THE TIME.

There have always been, and there will always be, scum like Tish James, Sponge Brains Shits Pants, Fani Willis, Alvin Bragg, etc, etc, etc

Always.

Let that nasty old scrunt run for Office in Florida and take a guess how she makes out. I'll send you a postcard.

She isn't a reflection of herself only, she is a reflection of the ENTIRE STATE OF NEW YAWK.

The people there SUCK ASS. Not just their politicians. the PEOPLE. New Yorkers SUCK ASS! That simple. Somebody reading this is a New Yawker and is offended? Tough shit, scumbag. You suck. Your State sucks and your people suck. Deal with it. I don't wanna hear about how hard your trying to fix things. You been trying for the last 50 years. And failing. You SUCK. That fucking simple.

Scumbag politicians are a dime a dozen, they're everywhere but they can't get elected in decewnt STates by decent People.

Only SCUMBAG PEOPLE and scumbag States put garbage like that in Office.

It's time to put a serious fucking on New Yawk State. WHen are youpeople going to get it? It's not the politician, it's the people, the voters.
Will see if the ramifications of this precedent affect her re-election in two years.

I hope Trump does have his rallies in NY. A shitload or NYers have to be questioning the policies of the Dems.

I shouldn't say this, but the Left has campaigned for decades to get female POC's into positions of power. Don't deny it.

And look what you get. Look at Atlanta. Look at Manhattan. Look at Harvard. Look at the fucking VP of the United States.

Nothing more needs to be said.
I wonder if people look at this kind of thing and think to themselves

"I always figured Blacks were as intelligent as Whites but... now I wonder"

sigh

I finally find what I'm looking for... Sometimes Fox these days (since Murdoch left?) has stories that don't interest people like me... But I won't digress further

Also

Save yourself some time, TDS-ers. We already know you hate Dershowitz and Fox.. Ho hum...

so boring... :bigbed:

So yeh, I am finishing up this video/article..

Dersh mentions how the head of the KGB during the Stalin years said "Show me the man, I will show you the crime"

which is NOT how our system works. You have to have evidence of a crime before bringing charges against someone..

At point 1:15 he talks about how, if you don't have damages, you don't have a case.. At 1:50 about the politicization of our justice system.

At 2:20 he talks about how the judge selectively (my word) over-evaluates.. manipulates the figures to get the [political] result he wants

I hope this *&^% gets disbarred.
Faux Noize's pet "analyst" is just as butt hurt as the rest of you tRumplings.

Leticia wins her case, but Alan, well, he loses with Trump.
I am pretty sure he won his case with Trump.

We will see if Leticia case isn't over turned. The Gov of NY already told businesses not to flee, that they won't be targeted by Leticia for what she claimed Trump did.

Faux Noize's pet "analyst" is just as butt hurt as the rest of you tRumplings.
This is true....the pain many are feeling at watching these Demafacsit abuse their office and prosecute political rivals crosses the political aisle....even real dems like Alan are butt hurt by it.

This is true....the pain many are feeling at watching these Demafacsit abuse their office and prosecute political rivals crosses the political aisle....even real dems like Alan are butt hurt by it.
babbling.gif

I am pretty sure he won his case with Trump.

We will see if Leticia case isn't over turned. The Gov of NY already told businesses not to flee, that they won't be targeted by Leticia for what she claimed Trump did.
Pretty sure he didn't, besides you MAGAtards don't like anything or anyone from Harvard.

Pretty sure he didn't, besides you MAGAtards don't like anything or anyone from Harvard.
Of course he did.....he was found not guilty by the US Senate.

I know a few people from Harvard, I like and respect quite a bit. Your massive generalizations are a sign of cultist, and why folks that used to be active members of the Dem party are leaving it

I know a few people from Harvard, I like and respect quite a bit. Your massive generalizations are a sign of cultist, and why folks that used to be active members of the Dem party are leaving it
No, he wasn't. He was found "lets let the courts decide" by the US senate.

Cite the case

Forum List

Back