Attorney Dershowitz says Letitia James should be "brought before the Bar"

A civilized State wouldn't have allowed her to win.

You (good) people miss the point ALL THE TIME.

There have always been, and there will always be, scum like Tish James, Sponge Brains Shits Pants, Fani Willis, Alvin Bragg, etc, etc, etc

Always.

Let that nasty old scrunt run for Office in Florida and take a guess how she makes out. I'll send you a postcard.

She isn't a reflection of herself only, she is a reflection of the ENTIRE STATE OF NEW YAWK.

The people there SUCK ASS. Not just their politicians. the PEOPLE. New Yorkers SUCK ASS! That simple. Somebody reading this is a New Yawker and is offended? Tough shit, scumbag. You suck. Your State sucks and your people suck. Deal with it. I don't wanna hear about how hard your trying to fix things. You been trying for the last 50 years. And failing. You SUCK. That fucking simple.

Scumbag politicians are a dime a dozen, they're everywhere but they can't get elected in decewnt STates by decent People.

Only SCUMBAG PEOPLE and scumbag States put garbage like that in Office.

It's time to put a serious fucking on New Yawk State. WHen are youpeople going to get it? It's not the politician, it's the people, the voters.

1708558686337.png

Stage 2 can be the hardest.

Just know we're here for you, let it out.

WW

I shouldn't say this, but the Left has campaigned for decades to get female POC's into positions of power. Don't deny it.

And look what you get. Look at Atlanta. Look at Manhattan. Look at Harvard. Look at the fucking VP of the United States.

Nothing more needs to be said.
There are many intelligent Black women, but they are marginalized by the masses of ignorant leftist voters who have swallowed the democrat propaganda. It's sad.

If James goes before the bar she'll be disbarred.

Just like Kim Gardner
~~~~~~
Don't forget Mosby.
**********​

which is NOT how our system works. You have to have evidence of a crime before bringing charges against someone..

At point 1:15 he talks about how, if you don't have damages, you don't have a case..

I hope this *&^% gets disbarred.
To point one, have evidence before bringing charges. That sounds like congress and the Biden impeachment. They started an impeachment inquirery so they would have to subpoena power to find evidence.

And as for not having damages. There are many laws on the books, that don't require damages, or even a victim. Every law under the "VICE" squad, involve crimes where nobody complains or charges harm.

I finally find what I'm looking for... Sometimes Fox these days (since Murdoch left?) has stories that don't interest people like me... But I won't digress further

Also

Save yourself some time, TDS-ers. We already know you hate Dershowitz and Fox.. Ho hum...

so boring... :bigbed:

So yeh, I am finishing up this video/article..

Dersh mentions how the head of the KGB during the Stalin years said "Show me the man, I will show you the crime"

which is NOT how our system works. You have to have evidence of a crime before bringing charges against someone..

At point 1:15 he talks about how, if you don't have damages, you don't have a case.. At 1:50 about the politicization of our justice system.

At 2:20 he talks about how the judge selectively (my word) over-evaluates.. manipulates the figures to get the [political] result he wants

I hope this *&^% gets disbarred.
Like so many others, Dersh has gone full MAGA and it's not gonna end well for him like so many others, you included.

At some point he will transition from “Voting Democrat” to “ Not Voting “ to “ I’m voting for The Pro Jew / Pro Israel Trump “

Forum List

Back