Assuming Obama wins the Presidency...

Not necessarily white supremacists, I was thinking more of your everyday psycho with the alternative perspective.:eusa_think:

We don't have "everyday psychos".

It's an urban legend, meant to confuse foreigners and prevent them from flooding our borders en masse.

So far it hasn't worked. We're still the best country on the planet, and everybody knows it.

You're talking, of course, about the black gangstas who illegally obtain and use weapons....they are a problem in this country.

And the white ones, and the brown one, and the green ones, Ali.

Urban legend? What are you talking about?

we are the greatest country, it's just at this point in time we have one of the worst most incompetent Constitution trashing leaders.

Break down the murder stats, then see how accurate it is to depict middle class, gun-owning Americans as the psycho gun lovers who cause the problem.

Put that little nugget right back up your butt where you got it in the first place.

only because there are more christians than any other group. Human being steal more cars than any other specie on the planet. Is this really a profound statement?

http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/05cius/offenses/expanded_information/murder_homicide.html

Concerning murder victims for whom race was known, 48.7 percent were white, 48.6 percent were black, and the remaining victims were from other or unknown races. (Based on Expanded Homicide Data Table 1.)

I can't find any stats on how many murders were committed by CHristians. But then, almost all murderers convert at some point....generally after they're convicted.

You make these irrelevant comments which have absolutely nothing to do with anything that I've said.

I never said or implied or even thought that there weren't black Christians (???).

But as you've admitted to simply trolling with your comment, I guess it doesn't matter.

Have to disagree. First of all, your tea-drinking hippy lifestyle does not represent the entire base of Bush haters. Second of all, most Bush haters believe that Bush has been so detrimental to this country and its future, that he may have possibly ruined it beyond any repair. That's enough to make one pretty angry. All it takes is one of those Va Tech type guys off his meds to finally decide it's that time.

Well, if you really think that people who hate the guy because he started a war are equally likely to murder, let's skip the demographics angle. Who was the more popular president, JFK or Nixon? Who got assassinated?

I happen to think you're giving way too much credit to the white supremecists, and perpetuating the racial divide in this country by even insinuating such.

That's a typical response to observations of American racism. Racism is alive and well in this country, and naming the enemy isn't what makes it stronger.

People made Curious George t-shirts referencing Bush.

Wow. You're not seriously defending this:

Norman acknowledged the imagery’s Jim Crow roots but said he sees nothing wrong with depicting a prominent African-American as a monkey. We’re not living in the (19)40’s,” he said. “Look at him . . . the hairline, the ears — he looks just like Curious George.”About a dozen prostestors rallied against the shirts Tuesday afternoon, condemning them as racist and asking Norman, longtime proprietor of Mulligan’s Bar and Grill on Roswell Street, to stop selling them.

Just because we've called a white guy a monkey doesn't mean that it doesn't have an established history as being used in an overtly derogatory fashion.

I think this is a legitimate fear. From indigenous peoples to lynchings to police brutality to internment camps to violence against Germans during WW1, racial violence is more or less how we roll. And there's certainly precedent for the offing of famous black men.

Well, if you really think that people who hate the guy because he started a war are equally likely to murder, let's skip the demographics angle. Who was the more popular president, JFK or Nixon? Who got assassinated?

That's a typical response to observations of American racism. Racism is alive and well in this country, and naming the enemy isn't what makes it stronger.

Wow. You're not seriously defending this:

Just because we've called a white guy a monkey doesn't mean that it doesn't have an established history as being used in an overtly derogatory fashion.

I think this is a legitimate fear. From indigenous peoples to lynchings to police brutality to internment camps to violence against Germans during WW1, racial violence is more or less how we roll. And there's certainly precedent for the offing of famous black men.

Let's compare lists. How many famous white men have been assassinated in the US, and how many famous black men?

No, I agree it is pretty racist.

You're an Obama supporter, right? If you honestly think he has a greater chance of being assassinated as president than any other candidate, shouldn't you keep quiet about it? I would think that would tend to keep people from voting for him.

Forum List

Back