Assuming Obama wins the Presidency...

Let's compare lists. How many famous white men have been assassinated in the US, and how many famous black men?

Hasn't this same mistake already been made in this post? I shouldn't need to so much as point it out.

Aside from that obvious point, JFK wasn't black. Still waiting on that one.

You're an Obama supporter, right? If you honestly think he has a greater chance of being assassinated as president than any other candidate, shouldn't you keep quiet about it? I would think that would tend to keep people from voting for him.

I don't support him to the point that I'd prefer him to Clinton. As I've said elsewhere, they're more or less the same: lesser evils to John McCain, who himself isn't the worst possible Republican, I suppose.

I also try not to treat truth like a tool.

Hasn't this same mistake already been made in this post? I shouldn't need to so much as point it out.

I don't support him to the point that I'd prefer him to Clinton. As I've said elsewhere, they're more or less the same: lesser evils to John McCain, who himself isn't the worst possible Republican, I suppose.

I also try not to treat truth like a tool.

Me, too. That's why I'm having such a hard time with this election.

But, seriously, I don't believe Obama has a greater chance than any other liberalish president of being assassinated.

Me, too. That's why I'm having such a hard time with this election.

But, seriously, I don't believe Obama has a greater chance than any other liberalish president of being assassinated.

Unless of course Hillary is his veep. Then his chances go up an assload! :eusa_whistle:

I'm responding to your " From indigenous peoples to lynchings to police brutality to internment camps to violence against Germans during WW1, racial violence is more or less how we roll. And there's certainly precedent for the offing of famous black men." I don't see any reference to JFK there. Your stance is that famous black men are at higher risk, somehow, than anyone else because we're a racist country.

I don't see it, and the stats don't bear you out.

And "violence against Germans" isn't racism. Germany is a country.

...or even his party's political mandate.How long do you think it would be before one of the USA's mentally challenged bigoted millions decided to murder him?

This is why all comments such as Huckabees joke about Obama getting Shot and Hillary mentioning an assassination is taken very seriously. People who are extremely racist or even sexist could be plotting something. I pray that they are not.

Furthermore, I think Obama is well aware of this and has security on lock, at least I would hope so.

We use to joke that we would never see a Black President in our life time, and if we did, something would go wrong Day 1 he was elected, and if something did go wrong his/her VP should be Hispanic, that way it's a win-win lol (no offense to anyone :))

um....no, you first made your claim, i said your claim is wrong... you bear the burden....

that is first year....

No, actually. You claimed that I intentionally stated a false claim. That is what a "lie" is. And you should have learned that in high school.

you made the initial claim moron. what are you a wanna be defense atty?

I'm aware I made the initial claim. Which you called a lie, and didn't ask for evidence for. I asked for evidence of YOUR claim about my intent and how you knew it was a lie. You've failed to provide any so far. Not a big surprise, really.

Now I remember, the question was would Obama be assassinated after being elected President? That is a topic of discussion in my circle.

There's certainly plenty of precedent, JFK, RFK, Regan, Ford were targets with some success by people who had a perceived grievance. Don't think the type of grievance was repetitious.

I'm aware I made the initial claim. Which you called a lie, and didn't ask for evidence for. I asked for evidence of YOUR claim about my intent and how you knew it was a lie. You've failed to provide any so far. Not a big surprise, really.

you will learn that those who bring claims to court, bear the BOP. i guess you have some learning left....now you brought the claim, bring your proof....

you will learn that those who bring claims to court, bear the BOP. i guess you have some learning left....now you brought the claim, bring your proof....

I'm aware of that. What I wasn't aware is that we are in a US court.

Now, did you or did you not, claim that I knowingly falsly represented something?

I don't think anyone can be more hated than George Bush. Obama will be fine. Although all Presidential assassinations have occurred on a ZERO year.

...or even his party's political mandate.How long do you think it would be before one of the USA's mentally challenged bigoted millions decided to murder him? The same question applies to Clinton, given that she would/could be the first woman president and therefore a worthy trophy for the psycopath.

...or even his party's political mandate.How long do you think it would be before one of the USA's mentally challenged bigoted millions decided to murder him? The same question applies to Clinton, given that she would/could be the first woman president and therefore a worthy trophy for the psycopath.

Depends on who their vp's are... :D.

In the USA the VP automatically becomes the President if something horrible like this would happen and if it ever did happen.....

Kennedy was not assasinated right after winning the election by some deranged fan or lunatic of Nixon's...?

Some joke that this has saved President Bush from impeachedment and some other "aweful" things.... by having Cheney as his vp...NO ONE wanted him as the President.

Care

Last edited:
Depends on who their vp's are... :D.

Some joke that this has saved President Bush from impeachedment and some other "aweful" things.... by having Cheney as his vp...NO ONE wanted him as the President.

Care

swwweeet...so there is an upside to clinton on obama's ticket.

thanks care!

Forum List

Back