Assuming Obama wins the Presidency...

roomy

The Natural
Apr 22, 2006
...or even his party's political mandate.How long do you think it would be before one of the USA's mentally challenged bigoted millions decided to murder him? The same question applies to Clinton, given that she would/could be the first woman president and therefore a worthy trophy for the psycopath.

The NSA, FBI and Department of Homeland Security's DCFDs have now logged your post and have added you to their watch list. :cool:

...or even his party's political mandate.How long do you think it would be before one of the USA's mentally challenged bigoted millions decided to murder him? The same question applies to Clinton, given that she would/could be the first woman president and therefore a worthy trophy for the psycopath.

I thought about that too. The odds of it happening are quite high I reckon, given the fact Yanks do love their guns and shooting folk they don't like..

So all the people who hate Bush with an ever-growing passion haven't cared nearly as much about trying to off him, as people would regarding Obama just because he's black?

I give it two years.

So all the people who hate Bush with an ever-growing passion haven't cared nearly as much about trying to off him, as people would regarding Obama just because he's black?

You've got to consider the demographics of the potential assassins we're talking about. You think green-tea-drinking hippies like me are going to pick up a gun and go after the President? Hell no. There's a scumbag to replace every scumbag all the way down to the Secretary of Education, and most of us don't know how to use a gun. (Where's Hunter S. Thompson when you need him?)

Now, people like that bar-owner in Georgia who made "Curious Obama" T-shirts...that's a whole different story. Yeah, Obama is definitely putting his life in danger.

I give it two years.

You've got to consider the demographics of the potential assassins we're talking about. You think green-tea-drinking hippies like me are going to pick up a gun and go after the President? Hell no. There's a scumbag to replace every scumbag all the way down to the Secretary of Education, and most of us don't know how to use a gun. (Where's Hunter S. Thompson when you need him?)

Now, people like that bar-owner in Georgia who made "Curious Obama" T-shirts...that's a whole different story. Yeah, Obama is definitely putting his life in danger.

People made Curious George t-shirts referencing Bush.

...one of the USA's mentally challenged bigoted millions decided to murder him? The same question applies to Clinton, given that she would/could be the first woman president and therefore a worthy trophy for the psycopath.

You're talking, of course, about the black gangstas who illegally obtain and use weapons....they are a problem in this country.

I give it two years.

Have to disagree. First of all, your tea-drinking hippy lifestyle does not represent the entire base of Bush haters. Second of all, most Bush haters believe that Bush has been so detrimental to this country and its future, that he may have possibly ruined it beyond any repair. That's enough to make one pretty angry. All it takes is one of those Va Tech type guys off his meds to finally decide it's that time.

Obama is just black.

Hell, you may be right, you may be wrong. But it's a pretty sad notion in this country if 8 years of Bush brought about no attempts on his life from the Bush haters, but Obama is being given 2 years merely because he's black in America.

I happen to think you're giving way too much credit to the white supremecists, and perpetuating the racial divide in this country by even insinuating such.

Not necessarily white supremacists, I was thinking more of your everyday psycho with the alternative perspective.:eusa_think:

This post is beneath contempt. What are we insinuating here?

Yet still worthy of your time.
Anyone with half a brain can see it is a distinct possibility.Don't try too hard, you may hurt yourself.:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back