Assuming Obama wins the Presidency...

I don't think anyone can be more hated than George Bush. Obama will be fine. Although all Presidential assassinations have occurred on a ZERO year.

I think you fail to realize that while people hate Bush, it's a different kind of hate. Most of us just find Bush to be totally ignorant.

There are plenty of racists out there that hate Obama enough to attempt an assassination. And, sadly, some of them might be crazy enough to do it, too.

I think you fail to realize that while people hate Bush, it's a different kind of hate. Most of us just find Bush to be totally ignorant.

There are plenty of racists out there that hate Obama enough to attempt an assassination. And, sadly, some of them might be crazy enough to do it, too.

i totally disagree on this.....i don't believe anyone wants him dead!!!!!

If we are to assume this ... an Obama win then we are all doomed - we need to get busy and make sure this does not happen.

A lot of black people are Christians, Allie.

Surprise, surprise!

No but that's not possible....lol (J/k). I argued with someone the other day and I asked him what nationality he was and he said.

"Well...I'm white, I'm American" LOL

I'm aware I made the initial claim. Which you called a lie, and didn't ask for evidence for. I asked for evidence of YOUR claim about my intent and how you knew it was a lie. You've failed to provide any so far. Not a big surprise, really.

Post a link to your claim Larkinn.

No but that's not possible....lol (J/k). I argued with someone the other day and I asked him what nationality he was and he said.

"Well...I'm white, I'm American" LOL

Jeez, I don't know how people stand living in Texass.

:clap2:

I'm aware of that. What I wasn't aware is that we are in a US court.

Now, did you or did you not, claim that I knowingly falsly represented something?

For not being in a court...your last statement sure sounds like it's from the legal system...

Post a link for your claim.

Jeez, I don't know how people stand living in Texass.

:clap2:

I don't think it's exclusive to Texas only. I'm a native born Texan. I think it's a lack of understanding between Race, Nationality, and ethnicity. I talk to the kids at school and I'll ask a hispanic student what nationality he/she is and most of the time they'll say "Mexican" So I'll ask them if they were born in Mexico and most of the time they say no. So I'll "Well, your American then." It freaks them out alot of the time when they finally figure it out. I tell them that their ethnicity is Mexican, but their nationality is American--well techinically it would be U.S.-American.lol.

Many people don't realize this...When they say their nationality is Mexican-American...it's still not right in my opinion...the same as African-American is not right. Many "African-Americans" have never been to Africa. They're AMericans, period. I don't walk around and say I'm "European-American" just because my ancestors are from Europe. I think we have a real problem in this country distinguishing the difference between nationality and ethnicity. IMO.

Maybe not, but you do know how to commit arson and make bombs, and get to go to jail pretty frequently for it.

I'm thinking of Trey Arrow, they guy who torched homes and/or logging trucks; and the animal rights activist who blew herself up a while back and whatshisface Coronado who is rotting behind bars as we speak.

The quintessential green tea drinking, hemp wearing hippies.

Maybe not, but you do know how to commit arson and make bombs, and get to go to jail pretty frequently for it.

I'm thinking of Trey Arrow, they guy who torched homes and/or logging trucks; and the animal rights activist who blew herself up a while back and whatshisface Coronado who is rotting behind bars as we speak.

The quintessential green tea drinking, hemp wearing hippies.

:confused:

woa, goddamit. There is NOTHING inherently hippified about green tea. NAg chamba and deoderant crystals perhaps but leave green tea out of this...

instagreenblob.gif

MMM.....

I don't think it's exclusive to Texas only. I'm a native born Texan. I think it's a lack of understanding between Race, Nationality, and ethnicity. I talk to the kids at school and I'll ask a hispanic student what nationality he/she is and most of the time they'll say "Mexican" So I'll ask them if they were born in Mexico and most of the time they say no. So I'll "Well, your American then." It freaks them out alot of the time when they finally figure it out. I tell them that their ethnicity is Mexican, but their nationality is American--well techinically it would be U.S.-American.lol.

Many people don't realize this...When they say their nationality is Mexican-American...it's still not right in my opinion...the same as African-American is not right. Many "African-Americans" have never been to Africa. They're AMericans, period. I don't walk around and say I'm "European-American" just because my ancestors are from Europe. I think we have a real problem in this country distinguishing the difference between nationality and ethnicity. IMO.

Very true. It could be because so many white people think they're the only real Americans. Like William Joyce.

Very true. It could be because so many white people think they're the only real Americans. Like William Joyce.

its not a matter of being white. Hell, the BLACK dem presidential candidate proves as much.

You will never circumvent the ILLEGAL nature of your pet demogrphic, Ravi.

its not a matter of being white. Hell, the BLACK dem presidential candidate proves as much.

You will never circumvent the ILLEGAL nature of your pet demogrphic, Ravi.

I don't have a pet demographic, sweetie. It just happens at this point in time most of our immigrants are hispanic.

Forum List

Back