As long as Jews control the media, we will never end immigration

so? Mexico is not responsible for the fact that Poland lies on the western border of GREAT RUSSIA---
and was a convenient dumping ground for that empire and a place to store expendables as a buffer
against European invasion. What does an innocent frijole have to do with the great CLASH
of civilizations in eastern Europe and west asia?

I didn't say that Mexico was responsible, but rather that Poles are very well superior over Mexicans, I also didn't say I'm particularly fond of Russians either.
But, Russians are White Slavs much like Poles, and Russians are too very well superior over Mexicans.

did they teach you about commas in polish kindergarten?? In what area of endeavor are poles
"superior"? -----Flexing the elbow, extending the neck and SWALLOWING?

Poles are superior at heroism, beating forces when outnumbered, and computer software development.

oh-----you memorized fairy tales and limericks in polish kindergarten

I don't think anyone has more heroes, or battles of beating larger forces than the Poles.

Poland's rated #3 in the World in software developers.

best-developers-country.jpg
How are these ratings arrived at?

Jews have to support each other; we have to deal with people like you.
Everyone can justify his own racism.
Except that, unlike you, we have no problem with those of other religions or races.
If by "we", you mean Jews, then you are already committing the racist act of distinguishing your own race as somehow "better" than other races. But here is something I've learned about Jews. In general, whatever it is a Jew is screaming loudest against with his right hand, you can be pretty sure his left hand is doing it. Jews scream loudest against racism, yet Jews hold the world record for genocide against people of another race, the Jewish state of Israel is the only example in the world of explicit racial apartheid I can think of, and the Jewish propensity for nepotism (a kind of racism) is legendary.

then you are already committing the racist act o

I used to believe firmly that there was no inferior race.

But then I met you. You've proved that there is and you're their spokesperson.

Jews have to support each other; we have to deal with people like you.
Everyone can justify his own racism.
Except that, unlike you, we have no problem with those of other religions or races.
If by "we", you mean Jews, then you are already committing the racist act of distinguishing your own race as somehow "better" than other races. But here is something I've learned about Jews. In general, whatever it is a Jew is screaming loudest against with his right hand, you can be pretty sure his left hand is doing it. Jews scream loudest against racism, yet Jews hold the world record for genocide against people of another race, the Jewish state of Israel is the only example in the world of explicit racial apartheid I can think of, and the Jewish propensity for nepotism (a kind of racism) is legendary.

I am fascinated with your theories. -----From your little post one of your theories is that jews have
UNIQUELY committed genocide. From where did you learn this "fact"? Another of your theories
is that "nepotism" is a PROMINENT feature of jewish culture. ----Two Facts!!! Can you provide
your source and some evidence thereof?

so? Mexico is not responsible for the fact that Poland lies on the western border of GREAT RUSSIA---
and was a convenient dumping ground for that empire and a place to store expendables as a buffer
against European invasion. What does an innocent frijole have to do with the great CLASH
of civilizations in eastern Europe and west asia?

I didn't say that Mexico was responsible, but rather that Poles are very well superior over Mexicans, I also didn't say I'm particularly fond of Russians either.
But, Russians are White Slavs much like Poles, and Russians are too very well superior over Mexicans.

did they teach you about commas in polish kindergarten?? In what area of endeavor are poles

Poles are superior at heroism, beating forces when outnumbered, and computer software development.

I don't think anyone has more heroes, or battles of beating larger forces than the Poles.

(even former) Communists can say the same thing.

That's a good question, but it is fitting considering Polish success in Google Code Jam, ACN International Collegiate Programming Contest. and Hello World Open..

That's a good question, but it is fitting considering Polish success in Google Code Jam, ACN International Collegiate Programming Contest. and Hello World Open..

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have developed entire systems containing over 1,000 modules and accessing over 1,000,000 transactions with sub-1 second responses and you're posting a hacker site's results!

Are you f*ng kidding me?
No wonder I have to download the latest bug fixes to major App everyday.
These hackers have zero idea how to code for mission critical and data accurate systems.

Wholee kow!

I have developed entire systems containing over 1,000 modules and accessing over 1,000,000 transactions with sub-1 second responses and you're posting a hacker site's results!

Are you f*ng kidding me?
These hackers have zero idea how to code for mission critical and data accurate systems.

Wholee kow!

Poland could very well be proportionately the best code programmers in the World.

Poland has been competitive with Russia, and China in the ACM nternational Collegiate Programming Contest.

ACM International Collegiate Programming Contest - Wikipedia

That just leaves the fact that Russia's nearly 4 times the size of Poland, and China's close to 35 times the size of Poland.

Why does the right wing believe immigration into the US is a capital problem, for our fine, capital economy?

The United States is the world's largest national economy in nominal terms and second largest according to purchasing power parity (PPP), representing 22% of nominal global GDP and 17% of gross world product (GWP).[4] The United States' GDP was estimated to be $18.56 trillion in 2016.--https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_the_United_States

the right wing is welcome to supply a superior argument, whenever they are ready.

Last edited:

Are you f*ng kidding me?

Wholee kow!

Poland could very well be proportionately the best code programmers in the World.

Poland has been competitive with Russia, and China in the ACM nternational Collegiate Programming Contest.

That just leaves the fact that Russia's nearly 4 times the size of Poland, and China's close to 35 times the size of Poland.

The last 4 jobs I had before the US was completely overrun by H1-Bs were already closed for lack of a qualified candidate.
I was somewhere around to 600th candidate that was interviewed for these spots that the Managing Directors already gave up on.
3 of the interviews were 10 hours long as I spent an hour with 10 different people discussing everything from Project Management, Project Leadership, Database Analysis and Development, Stored Procedures vs. Heavy Client, Batch programming and procedures, Screen Interface Development, Documentation and User Interaction.

1 interview lasted 10 minutes and consisted of 100 questions that I answered faster than they asked.

So please take your hacker bullshit for a walk and come back when you grow up.

Are you f*ng kidding me?

Wholee kow!

oh sheeeesh some polish kids won a spelling bee------so now the jerky poles insist that polish ass must
be licked

Fact = arrogance?

Arrogance is the belief that you're better than everyone else. It's not arrogance when you actually ARE better than everyone else.
Israel is 60 years old and is a state of the art nation.
India & Africa are shitholes after 40 years of US handouts.

You are a lying Jew.
Then why do India business men have to bribe American politicians to allow in only India Business Visas who have pretty much accomplished nothing since 1998?
Why can't Indians produce a successful corporation of their own as opposed to piggy banking on the do nothing IBM, Orable and MS?
If left to a track record of producing successful, actual working products as opposed to hourly wage, there would be no Indians being used as BVs.

If Israel is so great then why do American tax payers have to support Israel? Israel is the largest recipient of US welfare which American taxpayers like myself have to pay. It is the Jewish elites that have bribed American politicians to hand out freebies to Israel. It is very typical of you people to makeup accusations about others to divert attentions from your own mischief.

India does have multi-billion successful private and public corporations. Let me name a few for you:

TATA: manufactures Jaguar, Land Rover, helicopter parts, industrial steel, etc.

Mahindra: manufactures tractors in US, India and Australia. It also makes all terrain vehicles.

Reliance: explores oil and natural gas, processes oil and manufactures industrial chemicals.

Antrix: launches commercial satellites.

HAL: builds air crafts and helicopters

If israel is state of the art, then why are we subsidizing it?
I wish we weren't because Israel would have been Arab free by now.
By the way, until 1967, world Jewry supported Israel, not the US.

Since '67 you've been freeloading off of us? That's 50 years!!
Yep, and Israel isn't a Caste ridden shithole like India, still backwards like Africa or producing several hundred million terrorists a year like the Muslim countries the US is paying off to behave.

Israel is the worst shit-hole. You and your ilks are nothing but parasites.
Tell that to Wall Street, not to mention India which has hired Israel to write the software for India's new submarines.
It's pretty pathetic how even India knows how incompetent their own "programmers" are.

Your claims are laughable. You need to get out of the Jewish ghetto more often.

Arrogance is the belief that you're better than everyone else. It's not arrogance when you actually ARE better than everyone else.

You are a lying Jew.
Then why do India business men have to bribe American politicians to allow in only India Business Visas who have pretty much accomplished nothing since 1998?
Why can't Indians produce a successful corporation of their own as opposed to piggy banking on the do nothing IBM, Orable and MS?
If left to a track record of producing successful, actual working products as opposed to hourly wage, there would be no Indians being used as BVs.

If Israel is so great then why do American tax payers have to support Israel? Israel is the largest recipient of US welfare which American taxpayers like myself have to pay. It is the Jewish elites that have bribed American politicians to hand out freebies to Israel. It is very typical of you people to makeup accusations about others to divert attentions from your own mischief.

India does have multi-billion successful private and public corporations. Let me name a few for you:

Mahindra: manufactures tractors in US, India and Australia. It also makes all terrain vehicles.

Reliance: explores oil and natural gas, processes oil and manufactures industrial chemicals.

You have just named every Indian firm that bribes Congress.
Thanks!

I wish we weren't because Israel would have been Arab free by now.
By the way, until 1967, world Jewry supported Israel, not the US.

Yep, and Israel isn't a Caste ridden shithole like India, still backwards like Africa or producing several hundred million terrorists a year like the Muslim countries the US is paying off to behave.

Tell that to Wall Street, not to mention India which has hired Israel to write the software for India's new submarines.
It's pretty pathetic how even India knows how incompetent their own "programmers" are.

I spent 16 years on Wall Street and followed Bill Gates nefarious career.
Plus I can't remember one Indian I ever worked with who knew what the hell he was doing.
Just the old, "Yes, yes" over and over again.

And I do know the difference between "Yes, yes." and "Yes, yes, yes."

You are a lying Jew.

Thanks!

As I said earlier, it is typical of you people to defame others to divert attention from your own mischief. Anybody in the US with a fully functioning brain knows that it is your people who bribe American politicians to do Israel's bidding at the cost of American lives and resources.

Thanks!

As I said earlier, it is typical of you people to defame others to divert attention from your own mischief. Anybody in the US with a fully functioning brain knows that it is your people who bribe American politicians to do Israel's bidding at the cost of American lives and resources.
Please list all the other nations I have defamed.
I'll wait.
I have worked with the best from around the world and in the late 90s everyone from every country was sent packing back home and the Indians came in and accomplished nothing but cost & IQ cutting.

Plus I can't remember one Indian I ever worked with who knew what the hell he was doing.

At least Indians do not freeload like you people. I know why you people are so worked up about Bill Gates because he won't let one of the characterless scums from your ilk take over his company. Let me tell you something. Bill Gate's turd is more valuable than your entire worthless tribe.

At least Indians do not freeload like you people. I know why you people are so worked up about Bill Gates because he won't let one of the characterless scums from your ilk take over his company. Let me tell you something. Bill Gate's turd is more valuable than your entire worthless tribe.
Indians are the ultimate free loaders.
Your nation hands out worthless Master's Degrees and then passes unworthy individuals by the millions to the US so that they can send every discretionary penny back to India.
You can ad hominem all you want but it doesn't change the fact that MS has zero innovations since 1998; along with Oracle and IBM.
And anybody wonders why Apple is kicking MS's butt?

Thanks!

Please list all the other nations I have defamed.
I'll wait.
I have worked with the best from around the world and in the late 90s everyone from every country was sent packing back home and the Indians came in and accomplished nothing but cost & IQ cutting.

You drive around New York and install cameras in the bathrooms of NYC malls because that is all you can do. Do not blame Indians for your failure. Go to school and get a degree then you can talk about competing with Indians. Jealousy is only going to turn you into a Jewish b****.

Forum List

Back