As long as Jews control the media, we will never end immigration

I find it interesting that you did not intervene and stop him when he was abusing Indians and Africans. Why is that?

I worked as a company director in India for five years ... for a US Telecom company outsourcing technical work. Its a shitehole. Every day I was driven from an over-priced apartment complex to a modern office through 15Kms of open sewer they called Bangalore. Buildings falling apart, trucks, cars, rickshas, and motorcycles all belching smoke, streets strewn with human and animal waste and litter as far as the eye could see.

When I get to work I'd spend half my day sorting out staff complaints, immature interpersonal disputes, and projects that never meet deadlines. At least once a week I'd send everyone home because of a power failure in the entire office park.

The offered to extend me and I said, 'I'd rather have rectal cancer'. I chose instead to retire from the profession.

Very good. You have a gripe against Indians. What is your gripe against Africans? He was also abusing Africans.

You have right to express your gripe. Don't act hurt when others express their gripe. The reason your ilk is called a parasite because your ilk is a parasite.

Coming back to your Banglore experience, with an incompetent director like you, the team was bound fail.

Very good. You have a gripe against Indians

You obviously weren't listening. I don't have a gripe against Indians. I have a gripe against India. One-on-one, Indians are a great people.

In the course of my career made my home in and managed teams in seven different countries and completed projects in a dozen more and the only country that was so frustrating in which to work and live was India.

I honestly can't say why India is the way it is ... but at least some of the blame has to be shouldered by the Indians.

Not that it is going to sooth you but for the record: by his ilk, I did not mean Jews. By his ilk, I meant asshole Jews like him. There is a difference.

I'm a Jew too, arsehole.

If you are like him then yes, it includes you. It is your call not mine if you want to be a decent Jew or a Jew like him.

I find it interesting that you did not intervene and stop him when he was abusing Indians and Africans. Why is that?
Because he was in IT and had to change careers.
Cheap wins out over skill.

Let us hear it, how much do you make?
98K; I worked under the Managing Director at CitiGroup.
We started out with 50 BVs and I dropped it to 15.
Then CitiGroup went BV hog wild.
I had to endure a 10 hour interview.
The BVs weren't interviewed.

I worked as a company director in India for five years ... for a US Telecom company outsourcing technical work. Its a shitehole. Every day I was driven from an over-priced apartment complex to a modern office through 15Kms of open sewer they called Bangalore. Buildings falling apart, trucks, cars, rickshas, and motorcycles all belching smoke, streets strewn with human and animal waste and litter as far as the eye could see.

When I get to work I'd spend half my day sorting out staff complaints, immature interpersonal disputes, and projects that never meet deadlines. At least once a week I'd send everyone home because of a power failure in the entire office park.

The offered to extend me and I said, 'I'd rather have rectal cancer'. I chose instead to retire from the profession.

Very good. You have a gripe against Indians. What is your gripe against Africans? He was also abusing Africans.

You have right to express your gripe. Don't act hurt when others express their gripe. The reason your ilk is called a parasite because your ilk is a parasite.

Coming back to your Banglore experience, with an incompetent director like you, the team was bound fail.
We have been giving African nations billions for 40 years.
Where's the payback?

Why does the right wing believe immigration into the US is a capital problem, for our fine, capital economy?

The United States is the world's largest national economy in nominal terms and second largest according to purchasing power parity (PPP), representing 22% of nominal global GDP and 17% of gross world product (GWP).[4] The United States' GDP was estimated to be $18.56 trillion in 2016.--https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_the_United_States

the right wing is welcome to supply a superior argument, whenever they are ready.

So immigrants, especially illegal immigrants from the Third-World don't undermine the wages of America?

I worked as a company director in India for five years ... for a US Telecom company outsourcing technical work. It's a shitehole. Every day I was driven from an over-priced apartment complex to a modern office through 15Kms of open sewer they called Bangalore. Buildings falling apart, trucks, cars, rickshas, and motorcycles all belching smoke, streets strewn with human and animal waste and litter as far as the eye could see.

India might be poor, but they seem to be among the most peaceful people of the World, having a rather low murder rate, especially considering how poor they are. They also never invaded anyone.

None the less, India does have a rich history, and does have an elite which do extremely well in the U.S.A.

I worked as a company director in India for five years ... for a US Telecom company outsourcing technical work. It's a shitehole. Every day I was driven from an over-priced apartment complex to a modern office through 15Kms of open sewer they called Bangalore. Buildings falling apart, trucks, cars, rickshas, and motorcycles all belching smoke, streets strewn with human and animal waste and litter as far as the eye could see.

India might be poor, but they seem to be among the most peaceful people of the World, having a rather low murder rate, especially considering how poor they are. They also never invaded anyone.

None the less, India does have a rich history, and does have an elite which do extremely well in the U.S.A.
It's their Caste System
I've been told by one of them, misbehave and wind up in the river...literally.

I don't think anyone has more heroes, or battles of beating larger forces than the Poles.

Poland's rated #3 in the World in software developers.

best-developers-country.jpg
How are these ratings arrived at?

That's a good question, but it is fitting considering Polish success in Google Code Jam, ACN International Collegiate Programming Contest. and Hello World Open..

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have developed entire systems containing over 1,000 modules and accessing over 1,000,000 transactions with sub-1 second responses and you're posting a hacker site's results!

Are you f*ng kidding me?
No wonder I have to download the latest bug fixes to major App everyday.
These hackers have zero idea how to code for mission critical and data accurate systems.

Wholee kow!

Poland could very well be proportionately the best code programmers in the World.

Poland has been competitive with Russia, and China in the ACM nternational Collegiate Programming Contest.

ACM International Collegiate Programming Contest - Wikipedia

That just leaves the fact that Russia's nearly 4 times the size of Poland, and China's close to 35 times the size of Poland.

oh sheeeesh some polish kids won a spelling bee------so now the jerky poles insist that polish ass must
be licked

Poles have won computer coding competitions, which is much more important than spelling bees.

It's their Caste System
I've been told by one of them, misbehave and wind up in the river...literally.

Well, as true as they might be, at least India doesn't have an out of control murder rate like many Latino nations have.

Not that it is going to sooth you but for the record: by his ilk, I did not mean Jews. By his ilk, I meant asshole Jews like him. There is a difference.

I'm a Jew too, arsehole.

If you are like him then yes, it includes you. It is your call not mine if you want to be a decent Jew or a Jew like him.

It's mighty interesting that these Jews seem to mock the wrong people.

2 of them seem very anti-Indian, and the other very anti-Pole.

Indians, and Poles are actually some of the best U.S immigrant groups.

Why do they refuse to speak of the Hispanic riff-raffs we're getting in mass?

Let me spell it out for you, Jewish Princess: The existence of your entire ilk is nothing but punishment to humanity.

Indians send their hard earned money back home. You people send American tax payer's money to Israel. This is why your ilk is called parasites.

Once again, you are a handyman who drives around NYC and installs camera. There is nothing wrong with it as long as it is an honest day's work. However, you are not even remotely qualified to pass judgment on accreditation of master's degree.

Finally, Einstein was a smart Jew. However, you are a dumb Jew. Get it through your skull.
Ad hominem.
What else can I expect from a representative of a parasitic nation.

You are a product of Jewish ghetto. Do you expect me to debate with you on Microsoft products vs Apple products? You are not even aware of range of products and services Microsoft offers. It is not just Microsoft, there are quite a few high-tech companies that have Indian CEOs. Let me just give you one other name, Google. You can b**** as much as you want but nobody is going hire you as a CEO because you lack basic education. Yes, it is true, there are smart Jews out there but you are not one of them. Sooner you learn that better off you will be.

Products and Services that haven't evolved over 40 years.
I am fully hands on aware of MS products & services.
They suck compared to where they should be.
No innovation since 1998.
VB.NET & C#.NET are a convoluted disaster.
SQL Server has not evolved.
The MS Office is pure useless bloat since 2007.

Google has a nice search engine but every other project has failed.
Glasses failed.
Driverless cars failing.
On-Line office failed.

Apple will succeed because they hire the best.

That post of yours is sufficient enough to tell me why you are just a handyman and not a software engineer. As I said earlier, stop blaming Indians for your own shortcomings. Go get some education. Your life will be much better.
I don't blame Indians for being useless, I blame greedy CEOs, Directors and Stock Holders for wanting super cheap labor.

What percentage of those greedy CEO's, directors, and stockholders are Jews?

It sometimes sounds like you don't like your Jewish people very much yourself.

How are these ratings arrived at?

That's a good question, but it is fitting considering Polish success in Google Code Jam, ACN International Collegiate Programming Contest. and Hello World Open..

I have developed entire systems containing over 1,000 modules and accessing over 1,000,000 transactions with sub-1 second responses and you're posting a hacker site's results!

Are you f*ng kidding me?
These hackers have zero idea how to code for mission critical and data accurate systems.

Wholee kow!

Poland could very well be proportionately the best code programmers in the World.

Poland has been competitive with Russia, and China in the ACM nternational Collegiate Programming Contest.

That just leaves the fact that Russia's nearly 4 times the size of Poland, and China's close to 35 times the size of Poland.

oh sheeeesh some polish kids won a spelling bee------so now the jerky poles insist that polish ass must
be licked

Poles have won computer coding competitions, which is much more important than spelling bees.
Hacking...Oy!

I'm a Jew too, arsehole.

Indians are the only nationally that treat non-Indian peers like shit.

Are you f*ng kidding me?

Wholee kow!

be licked

Hacking...Oy!

Poles have a history of coding, keep in mind they were the first to crack the Nazi enigma code.

I'm a Jew too, arsehole.

But, Jews don't behave this way?

I'm a Jew too, arsehole.

Poles are professionals.

I'm a Jew too, arsehole.

But, Jews don't behave this way?
You have trouble reading?

I'm a Jew too, arsehole.

Poles are professionals.

Serious, or sarcastic?

Forum List

Back