As long as Jews control the media, we will never end immigration

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have developed entire systems containing over 1,000 modules and accessing over 1,000,000 transactions with sub-1 second responses and you're posting a hacker site's results!

Are you f*ng kidding me?
No wonder I have to download the latest bug fixes to major App everyday.
These hackers have zero idea how to code for mission critical and data accurate systems.

Wholee kow!

Poland could very well be proportionately the best code programmers in the World.

Poland has been competitive with Russia, and China in the ACM nternational Collegiate Programming Contest.

ACM International Collegiate Programming Contest - Wikipedia

That just leaves the fact that Russia's nearly 4 times the size of Poland, and China's close to 35 times the size of Poland.

oh sheeeesh some polish kids won a spelling bee------so now the jerky poles insist that polish ass must
be licked

Poles have won computer coding competitions, which is much more important than spelling bees.
Hacking...Oy!

Poles have a history of coding, keep in mind they were the first to crack the Nazi enigma code.
Was he a Pole or an American?
Or both?

Let me spell it out for you, Jewish Princess: The existence of your entire ilk is nothing but punishment to humanity.

Wow ... that didn't take long.
40 years of zero accomplishments.
1 hour for an ad hominem.

Did you miss that an Indian named Vinod Dham had invented the Pentium processor for Intel?

Satyendra Nath Bose was a very influential Indian physicist.
There's a major difference between a scientist and a coder.

I have developed entire systems containing over 1,000 modules and accessing over 1,000,000 transactions with sub-1 second responses and you're posting a hacker site's results!

Are you f*ng kidding me?
These hackers have zero idea how to code for mission critical and data accurate systems.

Wholee kow!

Poland could very well be proportionately the best code programmers in the World.

Poland has been competitive with Russia, and China in the ACM nternational Collegiate Programming Contest.

That just leaves the fact that Russia's nearly 4 times the size of Poland, and China's close to 35 times the size of Poland.

oh sheeeesh some polish kids won a spelling bee------so now the jerky poles insist that polish ass must
be licked

Poles have won computer coding competitions, which is much more important than spelling bees.
Hacking...Oy!

Poles have a history of coding, keep in mind they were the first to crack the Nazi enigma code.
He was a mathematician, not a programmer.

be licked

Hacking...Oy!

Was he a Pole or an American?
Or both?

Polish Enigma double - Wikipedia

Let me spell it out for you, Jewish Princess: The existence of your entire ilk is nothing but punishment to humanity.

Did you miss that an Indian named Vinod Dham had invented the Pentium processor for Intel?

Sure, but programmers are pretty important in the modern era.

Sure, but programmers are pretty important in the modern era.
There are many programmers and very few developers.

I don't think anyone has more heroes, or battles of beating larger forces than the Poles.

Poland's rated #3 in the World in software developers.

best-developers-country.jpg
How are these ratings arrived at?

That's a good question, but it is fitting considering Polish success in Google Code Jam, ACN International Collegiate Programming Contest. and Hello World Open..

Are you f*ng kidding me?

Wholee kow!

So please take your hacker bullshit for a walk and come back when you grow up.

Top Coder showed similar results putting Poland #4 in the World.

TopCoder Statistics - Top Ranked Countries

How are these ratings arrived at?

That's a good question, but it is fitting considering Polish success in Google Code Jam, ACN International Collegiate Programming Contest. and Hello World Open..

Are you f*ng kidding me?

Wholee kow!

Based on...?

There is something in the Jew that is fanatical about importing non-whites into historically white areas.
  • George Soros, a billionaire Jew, is the driving force behind the Muslim invasion of Europe, and has, for years, spent millions ensuring continued mass immigration to the US.
  • When Carl Pope, a Jew, was head of the Sierra Club, he accepted a massive donation by a Jew in return for guaranteeing the Sierra Club took took no immigration position.
  • When the Jerusalem Post opposed Donald Trump's candidacy, it was because Trump wanted to adopt immigration policies similar to Israel's.
  • The Southern Poverty Law Center, led by Jews, demonizes any white person who opposes mass immigration.
  • The ACLU, led by Jews, along with the heavily Jewish American Immigration Lawyers' Association, provides legal muscle to resist efforts to curtail immigration.
  • The Ford Foundation, run by Jews, bankrolls pro-mass immigration propaganda.
  • Jews in Congress were the driving force behind the 1965 Immigration and Nationality Act, which kicked off the demographic disaster we are currently facing.
  • The mass media is overwhelmingly pro-mass immigration, refusing to include the immigration status of criminals, running bogus scare stories about labor shortages and crops rotting in the fields, and refusing to perform its duty to inform the American people about important topics. For example, how many Americans are aware of this important fact:
    mexico_wealth_world.gif

The simple fact of the matter is immigration will continue until one of two things happens: either we stand up and put a stop to it, or this country is no longer a desirable place to live.

Unfortunately, we will be unable to choose the first as long as Jews control media because we will lack the means to broadcast an effort to organize, the reasons for organizing will not be broadcast to the public, and any effort to organize will be demonized as racistxenophobicantisemetic.

Simple truth.

media_power.jpg

Wel if its 'Jews' responsible for immigration into the United States- then we should thank them.

Since all of us come from people who immigrated here.

Are you f*ng kidding me?

Wholee kow!

Based on...?

I'd imagine they base it on some kind of data.

Are you f*ng kidding me?

Wholee kow!

Based on...?

You'd imagine.
Facebook was built by hackers and hasn't evolved in several years; it's a memory queue.

Based on...?

You'd imagine.
Facebook was built by hackers and hasn't evolved in several years; it's a memory queue.

Keep in mind some very good selling video games in recent years have been produced in Poland, by Polish companies, like the Witcher series, or Dying Light, or Dead Island.

Based on...?

You'd imagine.

Keep in mind some very good selling video games in recent years have been produced in Poland, by Polish companies, like the Witcher series, or Dying Light, or Dead Island.
Mathematicians write the algorithms.
There's no reason for me to think Poland doesn't have great Mathematicians.
The coding is easy, especially since there's little or no database management involved.

Why does the right wing believe immigration into the US is a capital problem, for our fine, capital economy?

The United States is the world's largest national economy in nominal terms and second largest according to purchasing power parity (PPP), representing 22% of nominal global GDP and 17% of gross world product (GWP).[4] The United States' GDP was estimated to be $18.56 trillion in 2016.--https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_the_United_States

the right wing is welcome to supply a superior argument, whenever they are ready.

So immigrants, especially illegal immigrants from the Third-World don't undermine the wages of America?
Let's assume they do; why is that a problem for the US? We have the largest economy in the world, regardless. That implies, a "management problem".

Why does the right wing believe immigration into the US is a capital problem, for our fine, capital economy?

The United States is the world's largest national economy in nominal terms and second largest according to purchasing power parity (PPP), representing 22% of nominal global GDP and 17% of gross world product (GWP).[4] The United States' GDP was estimated to be $18.56 trillion in 2016.--https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_the_United_States

the right wing is welcome to supply a superior argument, whenever they are ready.

So immigrants, especially illegal immigrants from the Third-World don't undermine the wages of America?
Let's assume they do; why is that a problem for the US? We have the largest economy in the world, regardless. That implies, a "management problem".

Studies confirm that illegal immigration undermines the wages of Americans, especially lower class Americans.

I find it interesting that you did not intervene and stop him when he was abusing Indians and Africans. Why is that?

I'm guessing it's the same reason you never hear American Jews criticizing the manifestly malevolent (and physically repugnant) George Soros.

From your little post one of your theories is that jews have
UNIQUELY committed genocide.
I never said that. I said Jews hold the world's record for largest genocide against another people. (Chinese hold the overall record, but it was against other Chinese).

Forum List

Back