As long as Jews control the media, we will never end immigration

The IQ of West Virginia was estimated at 98, while the IQ of Mexican Americans was estimated at 88 and the IQ of African Americans estimated at 85.
West Virginia was for the Union, not the South.

West Virginia is part of Appalachia though.
What is IQ really worth?

So, retards score retarded IQ's for no reason?
does it measure actual capability or implied capability?
The IQ of West Virginia was estimated at 98, while the IQ of Mexican Americans was estimated at 88 and the IQ of African Americans estimated at 85.

What is IQ really worth?

it Is a purely statistical correlation within a population of ongoing success in
school. It does not actually measure capability. Persons who are the best
hunter gatherers in the amazon can score "imbecile" on an IQ test

What is IQ really worth?

What is IQ really worth?

it Is a purely statistical correlation within a population of ongoing success in

IQ tests are not 100% accurate, but it's accurate enough to show the IQ scores of retards are typically low, while the IQ scores of the best, and brightest are typically high.

What is IQ really worth?

What is IQ really worth?

IQ tests are not 100% accurate, but it's accurate enough to show the IQ scores of retards are typically low, while the IQ scores of the best, and brightest are typically high.

how many poles did you consult before arriving at that pearl?

What is IQ really worth?

What is IQ really worth?

how many poles did you consult before arriving at that pearl?

What's that supposed to mean?
Are you suggesting that Poles are retards, or the best, and brightest?

What is IQ really worth?

What is IQ really worth?

And, statistically, low IQs can found in any given population just as high IQs.

What is IQ really worth?

What is IQ really worth?

Yes, but the proportions differ.

so do circumstances.

so do circumstances.

True enough.

Who do you think had worse circumstances in the recent era, Poland, or Mexico?

The obvious conclusion is Poland, having faced the brunt of 2 World wars, with millions of Poles killed, and even enslaved, before Poland was thrown to the Soviets.

Yet, Rindermann put the IQ of Poland at 98, and the IQ of Mexico at 84.

Keep in mind that Rindermann is less controversial than Lynn.

The even less controversial PISA score, which test knowledge, put Poland, and Mexico also at a similar inequality, favoring Poland also by a wide margin.

so do circumstances.

True enough.

I don't know. I do know, we currently have an extra-Constitutional War on Drugs down there, that causes problems for us, up here.

so do circumstances.

True enough.

I don't know. I do know, we currently have an extra-Constitutional War on Drugs down there, that causes problems for us, up here.

Puerto Rico doesn't have much of a drug cartel, and they have even higher murder rates, and lower IQ scores than Mexico.

so do circumstances.

True enough.

The obvious conclusion is Poland, having faced the brunt of 2 World wars, with millions of Poles killed, and even enslaved, before Poland was thrown to the Soviets.

The even less controversial PISA score, which test knowledge, put Poland, and Mexico also at a similar inequality, favoring Poland also by a wide margin.

so? Mexico is not responsible for the fact that Poland lies on the western border of GREAT RUSSIA---
and was a convenient dumping ground for that empire and a place to store expendables as a buffer
against European invasion. What does an innocent frijole have to do with the great CLASH
of civilizations in eastern Europe and west asia?

so do circumstances.

True enough.

Puerto Rico doesn't have much of a drug cartel, and they have even higher murder rates, and lower IQ scores than Mexico.

do you have the stats on liver failure?

so do circumstances.

True enough.

so? Mexico is not responsible for the fact that Poland lies on the western border of GREAT RUSSIA---
and was a convenient dumping ground for that empire and a place to store expendables as a buffer
against European invasion. What does an innocent frijole have to do with the great CLASH

I didn't say that Mexico was responsible, but rather that Poles are very well superior over Mexicans, I also didn't say I'm particularly fond of Russians either.
But, Russians are White Slavs much like Poles, and Russians are too very well superior over Mexicans.

so do circumstances.

True enough.

What about States in the US?

so do circumstances.

True enough.

A case can be made that it is because it is a territory and not a State. The Middle East, has similar problems.

so do circumstances.

True enough.

People with ANE heritage or rather haplogroup R from Mal'ta Boy seem to be more prone to drink alcohol, they also seem to be quite superior, having founded the Indo-European language group, and maybe even the Afro-Asiatic language group.

Well, the R haplogroup Indo-European connection is very obvious.

The R haplogroup connection to Afro-Asiatic speakers is a bit more complex, but the fact that Chaditic speakers of Africa speak an Afro-Asiatic language, and are mostly R haplogroup may be supporting evidence too.

so do circumstances.

True enough.

I didn't say that Mexico was responsible, but rather that Poles are very well superior over Mexicans, I also didn't say I'm particularly fond of Russians either.
But, Russians are White Slavs much like Poles, and Russians are too very well superior over Mexicans.

did they teach you about commas in polish kindergarten?? In what area of endeavor are poles
"superior"? -----Flexing the elbow, extending the neck and SWALLOWING?

so do circumstances.

True enough.

People with ANE heritage or rather haplogroup R from Mal'ta Boy seem to be more prone to drink alcohol, they also seem to be quite superior, having founded the Indo-European language group, and maybe even the Afro-Asiatic language group.

Well, the R haplogroup Indo-European connection is very obvious.

The R haplogroup connection to Afro-Asiatic speakers is a bit more complex, but the fact that Chaditic speakers of Africa speak an Afro-Asiatic language, and are mostly R haplogroup may be supporting evidence too.

supporting what??------the GLORIES OF FERMENTATION?

so do circumstances.

True enough.

did they teach you about commas in polish kindergarten?? In what area of endeavor are poles

Poles are superior at heroism, beating forces when outnumbered, and computer software development.

so do circumstances.

True enough.

Poles are superior at heroism, beating forces when outnumbered, and computer software development.

oh-----you memorized fairy tales and limericks in polish kindergarten

Forum List

Back