Arizona Officials Charged With Conspiring to Delay Election Results

noonereal

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2009
Well color me shocked.

Seems all the election fraud and interference came from the GOP. Not an honest American is surprised, even a little.

Well color me shocked.

Seems all the election fraud and interference came from the GOP. Not an honest American is surprised, even a little.
Some more details...from your link.

Two Republican county supervisors in Arizona were indicted Wednesday on felony charges related to their attempts to delay the certification of 2022 election results.

Last year, Ms. Judd and Mr. Crosby sought to order a hand count of the ballots that had been cast in Cochise, a heavily Republican rural county, citing conspiracy theories that had been raised by local right-wing activists. When a judge ruled against them, they voted to delay certification of the election before eventually relenting under pressure of a court order.

The episode was closely watched by democracy advocates and election law experts, who saw in the supervisors’ machinations a worrying precedent. As Donald J. Trump’s false claims that the 2020 election was stolen from him became widely accepted in the Republican Party, local Republican officials in several closely contested states used suspicion of the election system on the right to justify delaying the certification of 2022 election results.

Although local Republican officials interfering with election systems in other states since 2020 have faced criminal indictments on other grounds, the Cochise indictments are the first criminal charges filed over a refusal to certify an election.

Last edited:
Oh brother.... where do you libs find this crap....
I don't know what the NYT said this time, but they have been guilty of so much misinformation, disinformation throughout the Trump years and all through the Biden administration, it's hard to believe anything they print without some serious corroboration for it.

It's all over the news. Try to keep up..

Cochise County supervisors indicted on election interference, conspiracy​

According to a news release, 64-year-old Terry Crosby of Sierra Vista and 61-year-old Peggy Judd of Willcox were indicted on felony charges of interference with an election officer and conspiracy.

"The repeated attempts to undermine our democracy are unacceptable," said Mayes. "I took an oath to uphold the rule of law, and my office will continue to enforce Arizona’s elections laws and support our election officials as they carry out the duties and responsibilities of their offices."

According to the indictment, Crosby and Judd allegedly "knowingly interfered with the Arizona Secretary of State’s ability to complete the statewide canvass for the 2022 General Election, by preventing the canvass of votes from Cochise County from occurring during the time period required by Arizona law."

The indictment marks a rare instance of criminally prosecuting people connected to the vote canvassing being dragged out last year in six Arizona counties.

I don't know what the NYT said this time, but they have been guilty of so much misinformation, disinformation throughout the Trump years and all through the Biden administration, it's hard to believe anything they print without some serious corroboration for it.
We feel your pain. :itsok:

Listen up Hayseed and listen up good. I am a life long republican who did not hope onto the crazy train. This is FACT, Hayseed, fact. This is not made up Fox crap.
Got that Hayseed?
We will see.... and don't try and tell me you are a conservative...

OUt here in reality conservatives are criminals who try to project their crimes onto Democrats. Thus the meme like:

every_accusation2.jpeg

It's all over the news. Try to keep up..

Cochise County supervisors indicted on election interference, conspiracy​

According to a news release, 64-year-old Terry Crosby of Sierra Vista and 61-year-old Peggy Judd of Willcox were indicted on felony charges of interference with an election officer and conspiracy.

"The repeated attempts to undermine our democracy are unacceptable," said Mayes. "I took an oath to uphold the rule of law, and my office will continue to enforce Arizona’s elections laws and support our election officials as they carry out the duties and responsibilities of their offices."

According to the indictment, Crosby and Judd allegedly "knowingly interfered with the Arizona Secretary of State’s ability to complete the statewide canvass for the 2022 General Election, by preventing the canvass of votes from Cochise County from occurring during the time period required by Arizona law."

The indictment marks a rare instance of criminally prosecuting people connected to the vote canvassing being dragged out last year in six Arizona counties.

So what do we have here? Intentional or inadvertent law breaking? Or malicious prosecution of Republicans just trying to do their jobs responsibly?

From your article:
". . .Crosby and Judd said they weren’t satisfied that the machines used to tabulate ballots were properly certified for use in elections. This prompted lawsuits including one from then-Secretary of State Katie Hobbs, a Democrat.

They both were subpoenaed to court earlier this month. Ann English, the lone Democrat on the three-member board and the only supervisor to vote for certification, was not subpoenaed or indicted.

At the time, Judd and Crosby told The Associated Press they had no idea why they were being subpoenaed. Crosby was shocked.

"I don’t feel like I broke a law. But, obviously, the courts had different feelings," Judd said."

So the three member board votes, but apparently if they don't vote a certain way they break the law? What kind of justice is that?

So what do we have here? Intentional or inadvertent law breaking? Or malicious prosecution of Republicans just trying to do their jobs responsibly?

From your article:
". . .Crosby and Judd said they weren’t satisfied that the machines used to tabulate ballots were properly certified for use in elections. This prompted lawsuits including one from then-Secretary of State Katie Hobbs, a Democrat.

They both were subpoenaed to court earlier this month. Ann English, the lone Democrat on the three-member board and the only supervisor to vote for certification, was not subpoenaed or indicted.

At the time, Judd and Crosby told The Associated Press they had no idea why they were being subpoenaed. Crosby was shocked.

"I don’t feel like I broke a law. But, obviously, the courts had different feelings," Judd said."

So the three member board votes, but apparently if they don't vote a certain way they break the law? What kind of justice is that?
LOL You read and now you want me to translate it for you? :laughing0301:

Of course, it is intentional you fucking idiot. Sure, they weren't satisfied because their guy did not win. Isn't that the usual with you retards?

LOL You read and now you want me to translate it for you? :laughing0301:

Of course, it is intentional you fucking idiot. Sure, they weren't satisfied because their guy did not win. Isn't that the usual with you retards?
Since you ignored the question which given the weaponized DOJ and other agencies of the Biden Administration is a legitimate one, I'll just wish you a pleasant day. Unless you have some brilliant insight that isn't offered by the media.

Since you ignored the question which given the weaponized DOJ and other agencies of the Biden Administration is a legitimate one, I'll just wish you a pleasant day. Unless you have some brilliant insight that isn't offered by the media.
In other words, you are going to run away with your tail between your legs because you can't handle the truth?

Yup, that's usually what you cowardly cultists do. Good day, retard. :bye1:

In other words, you are going to run away with your tail between your legs because you can't handle the truth?

Yup, that's usually what you cowardly cultists do. Good day, retard. :bye1:
And that's what those who can't read or understand any kind of concept other than hateful propaganda and insults seem to always say. I wonder if they understand how childish and clueless that makes them in the eyes of the grown ups?

And that's what those who can't read or understand any kind of concept other than hateful propaganda and insults seem to always say. I wonder if they understand how childish and clueless that makes them in the eyes of the grown ups?
LOL Awww... did we get triggered? Awww :itsok:

Listen up Hayseed and listen up good. I am a life long republican who did not hope onto the crazy train. This is FACT, Hayseed, fact. This is not made up Fox crap.
Got that Hayseed?
Listen up Dipshit and listen up good. You are a life long liar who wouldn't make a pimple on a conservative republican's ass. This is a FACT, Dipshit, fact. This is made up NYT crap. Got that Dipshit?

Well color me shocked.

It is a bullshit charge. It amounts to government intimidation for political reasons. That is no different from terrorism.

Forum List

Back