Arizona Officials Charged With Conspiring to Delay Election Results

Listen up Dipshit and listen up good. You are a life long liar who wouldn't make a pimple on a conservative republican's ass. This is a FACT, Dipshit, fact. This is made up NYT crap. Got that Dipshit?

MAGA is not conservative. This is your illusion. Also, I never said I was a conservative. They are as bad as liberals.
I said I was a life long republican.

You are not very smart. A true victim of poor education and a media that tells you what you want to hear.
You are pathetic.

And that's what those who can't read or understand any kind of concept other than hateful propaganda and insults seem to always say. I wonder if they understand how childish and clueless that makes them in the eyes of the grown ups?

You, as a supporter and defender of P01135809 push your own brand of "Propaganda" every damn day.

In case you slept during your senior Civics Classes, we are a government where it is one person, one vote. You lose the election, you accept that loss and move on.

Tom Crosby and Peggy Judd did not like the results of the election and attempted delay and subvert the Election Process.

Both Crosby and Judd delayed the Election because they did not the results. A Democrat had done what two people, Republicans would be demanding blood.

Their concern was NOT for Election Process, it was trying delay and subert the Election Process

Last edited:
I am not part of MAGA. No fascism in my beliefs.

As I have written before.

The Party Thomas E. Dewy, Dwight D. Eisenhower, Barry Goldwater, Bill Miller (Goldwater's running mate in 1964), Everett M. Dirkson, Hugh D. Scott, Margaret Chase Smith and Ronald W. Reagan has gone from being a major political party to cult devoted to one man.

You, as a supporter and defender of P01135809 push your own brand of "Propaganda" every damn day.

In case you slept during your senior Civics Classes, we are a government where it is one person, one vote. You lose the election, you accept that loss and move on.

Tom Crosby and Peggy Judd did not like the results of the election and attempted delay and subvert the Election Process.

Lying, cheating, stealing and delaying is Republicans showing how much they hate the Election Process. They do not love their country, they want a dictatorship.
In my civics class we learned that we are a nation of laws including those that are supposed to assure every American that his/her one vote was counted and counted exactly as he/she cast it. The 2020 election did not provide that assurance to many millions of Americans. Why have elections at all if the government refuses to provide that assurance?

In my civics class we learned that we are a nation of laws

Crosby and Judd broke the law. They are paying price. In elections there are winners and losers. Being the losing side does not people permission to delay and subvert the Election Process.

It's called Election Interference, and once against we that it is the Republicans who are NOT iclined to accept losing and resort Election Interference. They chose to break law, they pay the price for doing so.

Crosby and Judd broke the law. They are paying price. In elections there are winners and losers. Being the losing side does not people permission to delay and subvert the Election Process.

It's called Election Interference, and once against we that it is the Republicans who are NOT iclined to accept losing and resort Election Interference. They chose to break law, they pay the price for doing so.
So why have them vote at all if they are required to vote only yes and completely ignore their perception of possible error?

In my civics class we learned that we are a nation of laws including those that are supposed to assure every American that his/her one vote was counted and counted exactly as he/she cast it. The 2020 election did not provide that assurance to many millions of Americans. Why have elections at all if the government refuses to provide that assurance?

Can you tell us what your specific concerns are about your vote not counting?

Can you tell us what your specific concerns are about your vote not counting?
No Republican has ever won a close race in New Mexico. They always seem to find one more 'overlooked' ballot box with just enough votes for the Democrat to win.
You can register to vote on election day here.
Drop boxes are poorly monitored.
I mark my ballot and then feed it into an electronic machine that presumably counts my vote but I have no way to know if it did count it or if it counted it the way I voted.
Recounts in most elections are allowed only if the margin between the top two candidates is less than 1%.
In the 111 years history of this state we have at times voted for a winning Republican President or a moderate Republican governor, but there has never been anything other than a strong majority Democrat state legislature which looks fishy on the face of it.

New Mexico remains at or near the top of all the bad lists and at or near the bottom of all the good lists.

How does that make your vote not count?

No Republican has ever won a close race in New Mexico. They always seem to find one more 'overlooked' ballot box with just enough votes for the Democrat to win.

That seems a problem, how long as it been going on?

I mark my ballot and then feed it into an electronic machine that presumably counts my vote but I have no way to know if it did count it or if it counted it the way I voted.

Which is the way it has been most of my adult life. What system would you like to see put in place to ensure your vote is counted as cast?

Recounts in most elections are allowed only if the margin between the top two candidates is less than 1%.

If I am not mistaken the can happen with larger differences as long as the candidate is willing to pay for it. What percentage do you think it should be?

In the 111 years history of this state we have at times voted for a winning Republican President or a moderate Republican governor, but there has never been anything other than a strong majority Democrat state legislature which looks fishy on the face of it.

Sounds like the Dems did a good job of Gerrymandering.

It seems states like Florida have the same thing going on, except it is the GOP with the strong majority within the state legislature

Last edited:

Which is the way it has been most of my adult life. What system would you like to see put in place to ensure your vote is counted as cast?

If I am not mistaken the can happen with larger differences as long as the candidate is willing to pay for it. What percentage do you think it should be?

It seems states like Florida have the same thing going on, just in reverse.
I'm sorry. I don't respond to chopped up posts that destroy context and are confusing and annoying to read. Thanks for understanding.

I will say a good start that what would make me more confident my vote was honestly counted:
1. Only those who show proof of citizenship and permanent residence can register to vote.
2. Absentee ballots must be notarized and received by the time the polls close on election day.
3. All votes must be hand counted with poll watchers from all parties allowed to monitor that.
4. No drop boxes.
5. No electronic voting machines other than to corroborate the hand count.
6. Early voting should be no more than 10 days before the election.
7. Any who did not vote in either the primary or general election must re-register to vote in the next elections. (This is to keep the registry as up to date as possible to ensure only residents are voting.)
8. All voting much show positive photo ID.
9. Only those in line at the time the polls close may go ahead and vote. No votes from any source will be accepted after the polls close.
10. Any public official who fails to deliver the military vote on time in any election will be subject to fine and firing.

Last edited:

New Mexico remains at or near the top of all the bad lists and at or near the bottom of all the good lists.

It seems states like Florida have the same thing going on, except it is the GOP with the strong majority within the state legislature

I'm sorry. I don't respond to chopped up posts that destroy context and are confusing and annoying to read. Thanks for understanding.

Odin fucking forbid I respond to each thing you said.... :rolleyes:

So why have them vote at all if they are required to vote only yes and completely ignore their perception of possible error?

Because they aren't voting whether their preferred candidate won or lost.

They are affirming that the process was followed, not the desired outcome.

And yes, there were recounts and audits showing the process was complete.

WW

Forum List

Back