Arizona Officials Charged With Conspiring to Delay Election Results

Because they aren't voting whether their preferred candidate won or lost.

They are affirming that the process was followed, not the desired outcome.

And yes, there were recounts and audits showing the process was complete.

WW
They did not vote because they were not confident the process was followed. It had nothing to do with the outcome.

They did not vote because they were not confident the process was followed. It had nothing to do with the outcome.

Be honest, they didn't want to vote simply because their gal lost.

The election experts, the ones that handled the process briefed them and presented the results. They preferred to listen to Karen Lake instead of, you know, professionals.

WW

Be honest, they didn't want to vote simply because their gal lost.

The election experts, the ones that handled the process briefed them and presented the results. They preferred to listen to Karen Lake instead of, you know, professionals.

WW
I'm sorry but I'm not God who knows what people are thinking. You may have some special powers that I do not. There is no reason to have them vote at all if they are required to vote yes or be prosecuted.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but I'm not God who knows what people are thinking. You may some special powers that I do not. There is no reason to have them vote at all if they are required to vote yes or be prosecuted.

Actually there is reason to prosecute for failure to fulfill the ministerial duties when failure to perform their duties would have disenfranchised every voter in the county.

WW

Well color me shocked.

Seems all the election fraud and interference came from the GOP. Not an honest American is surprised, even a little.
The repub party is getting more corrupt every day. I guess they are taking the lead from their secual abuser, business fraudster, leader.

It is the Republican Party that continues to in Election Fraud and Election Interference, just today two Republicans in Arizona were charged with Election Interference.
Yawn, let me know when you can find a conviction. I keep hearing indicted, charged, but strangely, never a conviction. You would think after all the investigations and impeachments there would be one.

Well color me shocked.

Seems all the election fraud and interference came from the GOP. Not an honest American is surprised, even a little.

The left-wing SOS is being sued because he won't produce an election manual that follows current statutes.

Yeah....all from the GOP.

Yeah, I did as a matter of fact. I heard it TWICE in the US senate when the former POTUS was acquitted when he was unjustly impeached.

you are a sick bitch

that is a political vote, not a legal trial
and even then he is the first president ever to receive bipartisan votes for impeachment

Forum List

Back