trump lawyers in Colorado file that he never took an oath to suppott the Constitution

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

I read this and could not belive what I read. His attorneys actually filed that trump never took an oath to support the Constution of the United States. They are bigger liars than trump

There's no oath to support the constitution. It's a very technical use of semantics. However, when accused of not supporting the constitution it is appropriate to point out that there is no such oath.

I read this and could not belive what I read. His attorneys actually filed that trump never took an oath to support the Constution of the United States. They are bigger liars than trump
You would think that after all these years you would have learned not to rely on the garbage put out by alternet or rawstory. Oh well.

That is a big lie, and Justice John Roberts administered his Oath of Office as below:

Don't feel bad, Jim. It's just another false narrative the deep state finds is useful for the minute, even if untrue.

I knew someone who thought alternet.org was worth reading.

Notice, I used the past tense.

Who cares what oath he took or what the oath says.
Clearly anyone can be seditious.
But in my opinion, sedition can never be illegal in a republic.

Forum List

Back