Ohio Attorney Suspended After Pooping In Pringles Can, Throwing It From His Car

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
I removed the picture since I'm not absolutely certain it was him.

Jack Blakeslee claimed he enjoyed imagining the “look of surprise” on people's faces when they discovered his creations.

Criminal defense attorney Jack Blakeslee presumably plans to change the subject the next time someone asks him how work is going.

The Ohio Supreme Court suspended Blakeslee on Tuesday for some decidedly unprofessional behavior: pooping in a Pringles can and flinging it into the parking lot of a crime-victim advocacy center in Cambridge, Ohio, in November 2021.

The court suspended Blakeslee for one year, with six months stayed, for the gross act, and said his conduct “adversely reflects on his fitness to practice law.”

The court noted there was “clear and convincing evidence” that Blakeslee targeted the Haven of Hope center, which employed people whom he admitted he’d known for years, and whom he was probably going to see in court just minutes after tossing the Pringles can into the center’s parking lot.

Surveillance video shows Blakeslee driving by the parking lot, slowing down, turning around and passing it a second time. He then tosses the poopy can out of his car and drives off to the courthouse.

A witness saw Blakeslee throw the can and discovered its contents. She filed a report with Cambridge police.

Blakeslee eventually pleaded guilty to misdemeanor charges of disorderly conduct and littering, and paid $248 in fines and court costs, according to Court News Ohio.

At his disciplinary hearing this week, Blakeslee denied that he intentionally chose the center as the target for his poop-filled Pringles can.

Rather, he claimed he simply had a habit of putting his feces in the containers and randomly tossing them from his vehicle as a prank. He estimated that he did this at least 10 times a year, according to The Cincinnati Enquirer.

More at the link below...

It sounds to me like ole Jack ain't playin' with a full deck. What do you think?

Last edited:
1701301419129.png

Pringles will never taste the same...

Who are these people and how did they become lawyers? The West is in trouble. Little has convinced me otherwise. In Canada it is our creepy Security Industrial Complex. Each nation has their problems I suppose.

Jack Blakeslee claimed he enjoyed imagining the “look of surprise” on people's faces when they discovered his creations.

Criminal defense attorney Jack Blakeslee presumably plans to change the subject the next time someone asks him how work is going.

The Ohio Supreme Court suspended Blakeslee on Tuesday for some decidedly unprofessional behavior: pooping in a Pringles can and flinging it into the parking lot of a crime-victim advocacy center in Cambridge, Ohio, in November 2021.

The court suspended Blakeslee for one year, with six months stayed, for the gross act, and said his conduct “adversely reflects on his fitness to practice law.”

The court noted there was “clear and convincing evidence” that Blakeslee targeted the Haven of Hope center, which employed people whom he admitted he’d known for years, and whom he was probably going to see in court just minutes after tossing the Pringles can into the center’s parking lot.

Surveillance video shows Blakeslee driving by the parking lot, slowing down, turning around and passing it a second time. He then tosses the poopy can out of his car and drives off to the courthouse.

A witness saw Blakeslee throw the can and discovered its contents. She filed a report with Cambridge police.

Blakeslee eventually pleaded guilty to misdemeanor charges of disorderly conduct and littering, and paid $248 in fines and court costs, according to Court News Ohio.

At his disciplinary hearing this week, Blakeslee denied that he intentionally chose the center as the target for his poop-filled Pringles can.

Rather, he claimed he simply had a habit of putting his feces in the containers and randomly tossing them from his vehicle as a prank. He estimated that he did this at least 10 times a year, according to The Cincinnati Enquirer.

It sounds to me like ole Jack ain't playin' with a full deck. What do you think?
According to his website, he has been practicing for over 40 years!! Not a young guy, by any means. Sad.

Who are these people and how did they become lawyers? The West is in trouble. Little has convinced me otherwise. In Canada it is our creepy Security Industrial Complex. Each nation has their problems I suppose.
You think this is bad? Just wait for the current crop to graduate from the Ivy's and Standford.

Sounds like he's crazy to me.

That shitter has pretty good aim.

Wut? This is all lawyers do all day is fling poop at each other in the Swamp.

They are monkeys after all.

Forum List

Back