Two Arizona Election Superviors Indicted For Refusing Certifiying Election.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2022
My Happyi Place
Two Cocchise County Election Supervisors Indicted By Grand Jury On Election Interference Claim.

An Arizona grand jury has issued an indictment charging two Cochise County supervisors with interfering with the 2022 election related to their attempts to delay certification of the vote.

Supervisors Peggy Judd, 61, and Tom Crosby, 64, are each charged with felony counts of conspiracy and interference with an election officer.

“The repeated attempts to undermine our democracy are unacceptable,” said Attorney General Kris Mayes, a Democrat whose office investigated and presented the case to the grand jury. “I took an oath to uphold the rule of law, and my office will continue to enforce Arizona’s elections laws and support our election officials as they carry out the duties and responsibilities of their offices.”

ReNaziKlans hate it when they lose an election. They only win by lying and cheating, as in this case by simply delaying the certification process.

Two Cocchise County Election Supervisors Indicted By Grand Jury On Election Interference Claim.

An Arizona grand jury has issued an indictment charging two Cochise County supervisors with interfering with the 2022 election related to their attempts to delay certification of the vote.

Supervisors Peggy Judd, 61, and Tom Crosby, 64, are each charged with felony counts of conspiracy and interference with an election officer.

“The repeated attempts to undermine our democracy are unacceptable,” said Attorney General Kris Mayes, a Democrat whose office investigated and presented the case to the grand jury. “I took an oath to uphold the rule of law, and my office will continue to enforce Arizona’s elections laws and support our election officials as they carry out the duties and responsibilities of their offices.”

ReNaziKlans hate it when they lose an election. They only win by lying and cheating, as in this case by simply delaying the certification process.
"Nothing but political partisanship"

That is one hell of a defensive statement, Mr. Attorney. I've heard that line before. Hmmm.

Going to prison and losing your right to vote, all for a religious devotion to as despicable a human being as Donald Trump :lmao:

Republicans break laws and obstruct the election process and complain about being charged. I look forward to their tears from prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back