Arizona Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords Shot In Arizona

I'm outta here.

I'm going to indulge myself in hours of football and pretend this all didn't happen til Monday.

19 said to have been shot and yes, 5 confirmed to be dead, the congresswomen is not among the known dead

19? :eek:

The reports of a shotgun are most likely accurate, then.
What shotgun carries 19 rounds? My Remington 870 can only carry 6 (7 if I keep one in the chamber)

If it's a shotgun, in a crowd, I think it's perfectly possible to hit two people with one round. Or even three people.

As gruesome as that sounds.

This thread is currently being moderated with all of the political crap being moved out to a separate thread. Take it to the other thread otherwise.

What amazed the hell outa me is that I watched the news for ~ 1/2 of an hour.

During that time, there wasn't a single reporter mentioning the status of the perpetrator.

This was the absolutely worst bit of reporting I think possible.

What kind of shitheads are they ????

Finally, getting fed up I go to USMB, and there I see Modbert's post that the assailant was in custody.

Didn't have time to check out the updates.....wife just told me about the NYTimes report that some courageous MD was involved etc.....

But that particular bit of reporting was at least strange in that particular omission regarding the perpetrator doncha think ?

Last edited:
Well....if she wasn't for 2nd Amendment rights, she sure as hell has good reason to be now.......

More....."Second amendment solutions" ???????

If that psycho freak show knew she was packing, he would've been alot less likely to try and shoot her.

Common sense and logic, try it sometime......

Y'all can stop politicizing the tragedy in this thread. create a new thread or your posts will be moved or trashed. thanks. ~elvis.

What amazed the hell outa me is that I watched the news for ~ 1/2 of an hour.

During that time, there wasn't a single reporter mentioning the status of the perpetrator.

This was the absolutely worst bit of reporting I think possible.

What kind of shitheads are they ????

Finally, getting fed up I go to USMB, and there I see Modbert's post that the assailant was in custody.

Didn't have time to check out the updates.....wife just told me about the NYTimes report that some courageous MD was involved etc.....

But that particular bit of reporting was at least strange in that particular omission regarding the perpetrator doncha think ?

hmmm I heard right away that they had the gunman in custody.

Forum List

Back