Think I Found Jared Loughner

Check out his video "America: Your Last Memory in a Terrorist Country". He's wearing a mask so you can't see his face. Seven minutes of him shuffling up to an American flag then burning it. And a really strange comment he added to the video. "I only have my right arm".

And what's that he's wearing? A hoodie and a garbage bag for pants? :confused:

His favorite books:
"I had favorite books: Animal Farm, Brave New World, The Wizard Of OZ, Aesop Fables, The Odyssey, Alice Adventures Into Wonderland, Fahrenheit 451, Peter Pan, To Kill A Mockingbird, We The Living, Phantom Toll Booth, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, Pulp,Through The Looking Glass, The Communist Manifesto, Siddhartha, The Old Man And The Sea, Gulliver's Travels, Mein Kampf, The Republic, and Meno."

Last edited:
Check out his video "America: Your Last Memory in a Terrorist Country". He's wearing a mask so you can't see his face. Seven minutes of him shuffling up to an American flag then burning it. And a really strange comment he added to the video. "I only have my right arm".

His favorite books:
"I had favorite books: Animal Farm, Brave New World, The Wizard Of OZ, Aesop Fables, The Odyssey, Alice Adventures Into Wonderland, Fahrenheit 451, Peter Pan, To Kill A Mockingbird, We The Living, Phantom Toll Booth, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, Pulp,Through The Looking Glass, The Communist Manifesto, Siddhartha, The Old Man And The Sea, Gulliver's Travels, Mein Kampf, The Republic, and Meno."

He liked The Odyssey? AND he had a myspace page?

:cuckoo:

His favorite books:

who doesn't like the odyssey?

His favorite books:

Me. It sucked. The Illiad too.

Homer sucked balls.

I watched the video of his "final thoughts"...He sounds like a total nitwit.

The Associated Press is reporting that Jared Laughner is the suspect in the shooting of 18 people, including Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, in Tuscon, Ariz., Saturday morning.

Other outlets are naming him as Jared Lee Loughner.

A YouTube account registered to a person of the same name had several videos on it ranting about currency, English speakers and mind control techniques.

CNN has reported the suspected shooter was born in 1988 and the Washington Post is reporting that he is a veteran.

His last video, "Final Thoughts":

Shooting Suspect Named: Jared Lee Loughner - Garance Franke-Ruta - Politics - The Atlantic

Me. It sucked. The Illiad too.

Homer sucked balls.

And Jethro never got any hot chicks!

jethro1.gif

Republicans love their guns, but this guy was just a nut case. He had alcohol poisoning a few years ago and was never the same afterward. However, it does point up the common sense of keeping guns out of the hands of crazy people. Guns don't kill people but mentally unstable wackos do.

He's a piece of shit, that needs to be put down

Republicans love their guns, but this guy was just a nut case. He had alcohol poisoning a few years ago and was never the same afterward. However, it does point up the common sense of keeping guns out of the hands of crazy people. Guns don't kill people but mentally unstable wackos do.

Just because some would just as soon not have their guns taken from them doesn't mean they have a love obsession with guns.

However, I do agree that they need to be kept out of the hands of the mentally unstable. How best to do that, I'm not sure.

I think we all need to read his ranting a little more deeply. Note the themes of money and language, those are the primary rhetorical memes today: deficits and immigrants. Nothing changes it seems as populist programs from the 19th century on share those same ideas. Labeling a person a nut is easy but it only touches a single piece of this tragedy.

And I ask: For the apologists, can you tell us why this nut didn't shoot a florist?

"The main hypothesis concerning group-think is this: the more amiability and espirt de corps among the members of an in-group of policymakers the greater the danger that independent critical thinking will be replaced by groupthink, which is likely to result in irrational and the dehumanizing actions directed at out-groups." Irving L. Janis 'Sanctions for Evil'

Can anyone name a democrat who claims second amendment political solutions? Or putting politicians in the crosshairs of a gun? Extreme rhetoric sets the climate for the nuts: Clinton elected January 20, 1993 / Oklahoma City April 19, 1995 and Obama elected January 20, 2009 / Arizona shooting January 8, 2011. Is this a pattern, how about the holocaust shooter or the plane into the government building. This is an American killing Americans, it is internal terrorism and it does not materialize out of thin air.

"The rhetoric about hatred, about mistrust of government, about paranoia of how government operates — and to try to inflame the public on a daily basis, 24 hours a day, seven days a week — has impact on people, especially (those) who are unbalanced personalities to begin with." Sheriff Clarence Dupnik

Philip Zimbardo shows how people become monsters ... or heroes | Video on TED.com

"We first kill people with our minds, before we kill them with weapons. Whatever the conflict, the enemy is always the destroyer. We're on God's side; they're barbaric. We're good, they're evil. War gives us a feeling of moral clarity that we lack at other times." Sam Keen

FORA.tv - Sam Keen: In The Absence of God

Last edited:

Forum List

Back