Aren't you people SICK of this narcissist???

Having different political views is fine, it's the reasons, or in your case, lack of reasons for the things you believe that is comical. Then you get threads like this that just step it up a notch. Comedy gold! Gold I tell you!

"This is a comedy site, not a political discussion board."

That my friend means that you think people's opinions are comical. Why? Those that post here... didn't come here to be told the site they posted their views on is meant to be taken as comedy.

I understand that you don't get it but you aren't very good at spinning your own words either.

Yes I came to this site to have political discussions. I have learned that is next to impossible. That does not automatically mean I feel that alternative views are funny, but I do find the "rational" and reasoning used by the people on this site to be extremely comical. Hence why this is a comedy site, not a political discussion board.

I can talk slower if it helps you understand, let me know. I can also draw you a picture.

You,ve said enough with pictures:

l-738.jpg

obama is like the girl who raised as her defense in a criminal trial "I'm too beautiful to go to prison".

End of story!

This message is hidden because RDD_1210 is on your ignore list.

People have better things to do than listening to you mock Christians and call their views comical.

Suppose this image on your profile wasn't chsoen because Christ was in it either?

l-738.jpg

No pattern of being anti-Christian..nah I guess the only way you can be funny is at Christian's expense.

EXPOSED!

I think lots of things are funny. Homophobia, religion, "conservative values" and poor people who want to increase their own taxes while giving the rich a bigger tax break. All hilarious!

I forgot I had that avatar before! That was a good one too. Thanks for reminding me. LOL!

Sam Vaknin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In Israel in 1995 he was found guilty on three counts of stock fraud, along with two other men. He was sentenced to 18 months' imprisonment and fined 50,000 shekels (about $14,000), while the company was fined 100,000 shekels.[4] In 1996, as a condition of parole, he agreed to a mental health evaluation, which noted various personality disorders. According to Vaknin, "I was borderline schizoid, but the most dominant was NPD," and on this occasion he accepted the diagnosis, because, he wrote, "it was a relief to know what I had."[

Your guy is a criminal

does that bother you at all?

You just can't help youself can you? Say Goodnight, Gracie. :night:I 've wasted enough time with an imbecile like you.

The good and decent people here no matter what their political leanings, know exactly what your intent was. That's good enough for me.

Yeah I'm sure the majority here think their political views are comical. You really are an idiot.

Having different political views is fine, it's the reasons, or in your case, lack of reasons for the things you believe that is comical. Then you get threads like this that just step it up a notch. Comedy gold! Gold I tell you!

"This is a comedy site, not a political discussion board."

That my friend means that you think people's opinions are comical. Why? Those that post here... didn't come here to be told the site they posted their views on is meant to be taken as comedy.

I understand that you don't get it but you aren't very good at spinning your own words either.

This site is purely comedy.

You come here and look at what the busy bodies care so much about that they make an actual thread - and you can't help but giggle and be entertained.

It hurt healthmyths' sensibilities that Obama said that he's usually the most interesting figure in the room?> He's the President, that's just OBVIOUS, or as some say, common sense.

He's sick of it! So sick, he made a thread and put SICK in caps!

I wonder, if Obama came here if he's be flattered by guys like health for being on his balls every day.......day in, day out. What an enriched lifestyle!

Last edited:
Fake outrage is noted. He's the President of the United States. So yeah, he usually is the most interesting person in the room.

Time to go back to the drawing board to find something to complain about today.

MISSED the point went like usual WAY over your head!
It's called "humility"! If this dick really was the "compassionate" feeling President .. he
would NEVER say such a back handed pat my self on the back statement!

But Obama NEVER misses a beat to show he is the supposedly "smartest".. well again
this idiotic statement proves how really dumb he is!

I can't believe people are as stupid as Obama thinks they are when he makes such unbelievable self-serving statement!

That's right, escalate that fake outrage and make sure you end every sentence with an exclamation point! Let me know when you have a chance to know what its like in the real world to have something important to get upset over. Until then, keep posting on the internet about how pissed off you are about something that isn't worth being upset over in the least bit.

Sorry, forgot to use an exclamation point with the last sentence to show you how serious I am!

Hey! Thanks for pointing out my excessive use of the "!"!
You are right that is over the top!
I'll try to refrain!!

This was never intended for kool-aid phony baloney Obamatrons such as you.
You are a member of a shrinking group. You are not the people that got Obama elected.

It was the people that thought "well, he is black and I don''t want to be thought racist even though he doesn't appear qualified..let's give him a chance".

These people were FOOLED by Obama and now there are more of them then you that don't want to be considered FOOLs by voting for him again.
And this thread is for them.
And they are paying attention while your "boy" is getting trounced even by the use to be pliant MSM.
Seen the latest cover of NewsWeek???

"I can’t resist a basketball analogy,” Obama told the crowd, according to a White House pool report. “We are in the fourth quarter. We’re up by a few points but the other side is coming on strong and they play a little dirty.”

Romney is playing dirty? Since when?

Fake outrage is noted. He's the President of the United States. So yeah, he usually is the most interesting person in the room.

Time to go back to the drawing board to find something to complain about today.

I second that.

"I can’t resist a basketball analogy,” Obama told the crowd, according to a White House pool report. “We are in the fourth quarter. We’re up by a few points but the other side is coming on strong and they play a little dirty.”

Romney is playing dirty? Since when?

his claims are provably false

End of story!

People have better things to do than listening to you mock Christians and call their views comical.

Suppose this image on your profile wasn't chsoen because Christ was in it either?

l-738.jpg

No pattern of being anti-Christian..nah I guess the only way you can be funny is at Christian's expense.

EXPOSED!

I think lots of things are funny. Homophobia, religion, "conservative values" and poor people who want to increase their own taxes while giving the rich a bigger tax break. All hilarious!

I forgot I had that avatar before! That was a good one too. Thanks for reminding me. LOL!

Isn't it interesting how he knew you had that avatar, considering how he's only been a member for 10 days. :eusa_whistle:

End of story!

l-738.jpg

EXPOSED!

Isn't it interesting how he knew you had that avatar, considering how he's only been a member for 10 days. :eusa_whistle:

I think in fairness to him it's in my profile. I forgot you can have a different image in there.

President Obama joined a group of former NBA stars at a fundraiser at New York’s Lincoln Center Wednesday night. With Michael Jordan, Patrick Ewing, Walt Frazier, Bill Bradley and other basketball legends sitting nearby — “It’s very rare that I come to an event where I’m like the fifth- or sixth-most interesting person,”
Obama: Team Romney coming on strong, playing dirty, time to

This pompous ARROGANT smart ASS president pronouncing himself the MOST interesting person!

I am sorry to say this, but the asshole may be.."most interesting" but the smart ass,
is totally disgusting in his arrogance!!!

The way you obssess over him..... one would think Obama actually is the most interesting person in the world.

Hey.. I'm not going to insult you by saying you are shallow minded or you don't care what Obama is doing to destroy our country because this thread was NEVER intended for people like you. I'm also not going to insult you by saying you worship every word Obama says but this is for the people that were FOOLED by Obama and voted because they wanted to give the black man a chance. Now though they have SEEN what destructive, divisive actions Obama has done in the last 3-1/2 years. This is intended for them to justify their corrective voting and to stop this narcissistic, proven incompetent dick head.

As opposed to the elitist narcissist, who thinks his money makes him superior? No, I'm not sick of the president at all. He's clearly the better choice.

Forum List

Back