Aren't you people SICK of this narcissist???

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
President Obama joined a group of former NBA stars at a fundraiser at New York’s Lincoln Center Wednesday night. With Michael Jordan, Patrick Ewing, Walt Frazier, Bill Bradley and other basketball legends sitting nearby — “It’s very rare that I come to an event where I’m like the fifth- or sixth-most interesting person,”
Obama: Team Romney coming on strong, playing dirty, time to

This pompous ARROGANT smart ASS president pronouncing himself the MOST interesting person!

I am sorry to say this, but the asshole may be.."most interesting" but the smart ass,
is totally disgusting in his arrogance!!!

Don't you people other then die hard Obamatrons SEE what an arrogant dick Obama is?
I mean even the self centered CLINTON would NOT make such a self-serving statement!

Truly a disgusting human being regardless of his job!

I can't wait to be here on this board on November 7 to what venom the libs spew.

Guarantee you won't be here as you'll be crying in your pillow.

Highly doubtful. Unless of course he cancels the election(not Likely) or starts a war with Iran hoping that people won't vote to change Presidents during a war(highly likely, he's that desperate)

Last edited:
Don't you people other then die hard Obamatrons SEE what an arrogant dick Obama is?
I mean even the self centered CLINTON would NOT make such a self-serving statement!

LOL, "disgusting human being".

I'd love to see how perfect you've run your life.

President Obama joined a group of former NBA stars at a fundraiser at New York’s Lincoln Center Wednesday night. With Michael Jordan, Patrick Ewing, Walt Frazier, Bill Bradley and other basketball legends sitting nearby — “It’s very rare that I come to an event where I’m like the fifth- or sixth-most interesting person,”

This pompous ARROGANT smart ASS president pronouncing himself the MOST interesting person!

I am sorry to say this, but the asshole may be.."most interesting" but the smart ass,

In answer to your question... YES!

denying that most people on the planet would consider the president of the United States an interesting person is completely fucking insane.

You people are filled to the brim with hate.

Why do you INSIST our first black president is a narcisist?

because you see him as an uppity black man

You calling someone a disgusting human being with an avatar like that? Rich!

Yeah we know your bogus excuse it's Slatter and Bale. :eusa_boohoo:

I agree Barry's an arrogant jerk, but I cut him some slack on this one. He was in a room full of former star athletes and made some fun of it.

Reminds me of JFK telling the throngs of gawkers that he was the guy who accompanied Jacqueline to Paris.

so are YOU. True story.

I don't even find him interesting any longer.

Oh look more faux outrage! Hyprocrisy, faux-outrage and a lack of consistency in everything you believe in. The requirements to be a "true conservative".

Oh look more faux outrage! Hyprocrisy, faux-outrage and a lack of consistency in everything you believe in. The requirements to be a "true conservative".

Yeah a Christian being disgusted by an idiot with an insulting avatar with a bogus excuse for using it is really "faux"! :eusa_hand:

Fake outrage is noted. He's the President of the United States. So yeah, he usually is the most interesting person in the room.

Time to go back to the drawing board to find something to complain about today.

MISSED the point went like usual WAY over your head!
It's called "humility"! If this dick really was the "compassionate" feeling President .. he
would NEVER say such a back handed pat my self on the back statement!

But Obama NEVER misses a beat to show he is the supposedly "smartest".. well again
this idiotic statement proves how really dumb he is!

I can't believe people are as stupid as Obama thinks they are when he makes such unbelievable self-serving statement!

Yeah a Christian being disgusted by an idiot with an insulting avatar with a bogus excuse for using it is really "faux"! :eusa_hand:

Your name is Christian? Of course its fake outrage. Some guy you've never met has an avatar that says "Christians are assholes" with a drawing of Christian Bale and Christian Slater and yet you somehow find a way to be offended. You're working really hard at finding things to be upset about. Obviously you lead a charmed life if this is worth your energy to be outraged over. When you get a chance to experience real life and what is worth being outraged over, come back and then we'll discuss how important my avatar really is.

Forum List

Back