Aren't you people SICK of this narcissist???

Fake outrage is noted. He's the President of the United States. So yeah, he usually is the most interesting person in the room.

Time to go back to the drawing board to find something to complain about today.

MISSED the point went like usual WAY over your head!
It's called "humility"! If this dick really was the "compassionate" feeling President .. he
would NEVER say such a back handed pat my self on the back statement!

But Obama NEVER misses a beat to show he is the supposedly "smartest".. well again
this idiotic statement proves how really dumb he is!

I can't believe people are as stupid as Obama thinks they are when he makes such unbelievable self-serving statement!

That's right, escalate that fake outrage and make sure you end every sentence with an exclamation point! Let me know when you have a chance to know what its like in the real world to have something important to get upset over. Until then, keep posting on the internet about how pissed off you are about something that isn't worth being upset over in the least bit.

Sorry, forgot to use an exclamation point with the last sentence to show you how serious I am!

Oh look more faux outrage! Hyprocrisy, faux-outrage and a lack of consistency in everything you believe in. The requirements to be a "true conservative".

Yeah a Christian being disgusted by an idiot with an insulting avatar with a bogus excuse for using it is really "faux"! :eusa_hand:

Your name is Christian? Of course its fake outrage. Some guy you've never met has an avatar that says "Christians are assholes" with a drawing of Christian Bale and Christian Slater and yet you somehow find a way to be offended. You're working really hard at finding things to be upset about. Obviously you lead a charmed life if this is worth your energy to be outraged over. When you get a chance to experience real life and what is worth being outraged over, come back and then we'll discuss how important my avatar really is.

Now try telling the truth why you posted it, unless you're secretly in love with both of them which would then be a whole other story as to why a person with a crush on them would call them assholes.

This thread takes the cake for the most absurd fauxtrage of the day.

(to be fair, however, we'll leave the voting open until later today - it's awfully early)

Yeah a Christian being disgusted by an idiot with an insulting avatar with a bogus excuse for using it is really "faux"! :eusa_hand:

Your name is Christian? Of course its fake outrage. Some guy you've never met has an avatar that says "Christians are assholes" with a drawing of Christian Bale and Christian Slater and yet you somehow find a way to be offended. You're working really hard at finding things to be upset about. Obviously you lead a charmed life if this is worth your energy to be outraged over. When you get a chance to experience real life and what is worth being outraged over, come back and then we'll discuss how important my avatar really is.

Now try telling the truth why you posted it, unless you're secretly in love with both of them which would then be a whole other story as to why a person with a crush on them would call them assholes.

Because I thought it was funny. But feel free to pretend to be offended by that too. You're good at that.

(to be fair, however, we'll leave the voting open until later today - it's awfully early)

I'd say 75% of the threads on this site are fake outrage. It's rare to see real reasons for real issues being discussed. This is a comedy site, not a political discussion board.

For example, look at everything healthmyths and Beretta post. That's some funny shit!

Don't you people other then die hard Obamatrons SEE what an arrogant dick Obama is?
I mean even the self centered CLINTON would NOT make such a self-serving statement!

Truly a disgusting human being regardless of his job!

LOL, "disgusting human being".

I'd love to see how perfect you've run your life.

NO I've not been "Perfect" in running my life.. BUT the one characteristic I have that Obama certainly being the supposedly "smartest" President SHOULD have is I don't pat myself on the back every opportunity! Obama obviously has such an inferiority complex that he has to have been constantly made aware of his presence!
You don't as the "smartest" diminish others in order to make yourself appear bigger!

I'd say 75% of the threads on this site are fake outrage. It's rare to see real reasons for real issues being discussed. This is a comedy site, not a political discussion board.

For example, look at everything healthmyths and Beretta post. That's some funny shit!

You just can't help youself can you? Say Goodnight, Gracie. :night:I 've wasted enough time with an imbecile like you.

The good and decent people here no matter what their political leanings, know exactly what your intent was. That's good enough for me.

Yeah I'm sure the majority here think their political views are comical. You really are an idiot.

Don't you people other then die hard Obamatrons SEE what an arrogant dick Obama is?
I mean even the self centered CLINTON would NOT make such a self-serving statement!

Truly a disgusting human being regardless of his job!

NO I've not been "Perfect" in running my life.. BUT the one characteristic I have that Obama certainly being the supposedly "smartest" President SHOULD have is I don't pat myself on the back every opportunity! Obama obviously has such an inferiority complex that he has to have been constantly made aware of his presence!
You don't as the "smartest" diminish others in order to make yourself appear bigger!

LOL. He was making light of the situation. You of course who sees everything he does as something negative would find fault with that. But you look for things to complain about, that's just how you choose to run your life. Sucks to be you.

He knows he wasn't qualified and was hand picked to beat Hillary so the low self esteem and character definitely show almost every single time he speaks like in degrading the navy seals

You just can't help youself can you? Say Goodnight, Gracie. :night:I 've wasted enough time with an imbecile like you.

The good and decent people here no matter what their political leanings, know exactly what your intent was. That's good enough for me.

Yeah I'm sure the majority here think their political views are comical. You really are an idiot.

Having different political views is fine, it's the reasons, or in your case, lack of reasons for the things you believe that is comical. Then you get threads like this that just step it up a notch. Comedy gold! Gold I tell you!

President Obama joined a group of former NBA stars at a fundraiser at New York’s Lincoln Center Wednesday night. With Michael Jordan, Patrick Ewing, Walt Frazier, Bill Bradley and other basketball legends sitting nearby — “It’s very rare that I come to an event where I’m like the fifth- or sixth-most interesting person,”
Obama: Team Romney coming on strong, playing dirty, time to

This pompous ARROGANT smart ASS president pronouncing himself the MOST interesting person!

I am sorry to say this, but the asshole may be.."most interesting" but the smart ass,
is totally disgusting in his arrogance!!!
I find gonorrhea interesting too and just as repugnant.

President Obama joined a group of former NBA stars at a fundraiser at New York’s Lincoln Center Wednesday night. With Michael Jordan, Patrick Ewing, Walt Frazier, Bill Bradley and other basketball legends sitting nearby — “It’s very rare that I come to an event where I’m like the fifth- or sixth-most interesting person,”
Obama: Team Romney coming on strong, playing dirty, time to

This pompous ARROGANT smart ASS president pronouncing himself the MOST interesting person!

I am sorry to say this, but the asshole may be.."most interesting" but the smart ass,
is totally disgusting in his arrogance!!!

The way you obssess over him..... one would think Obama actually is the most interesting person in the world.

Every thread you make is your patting yourself on the back, hack.

Having different political views is fine, it's the reasons, or in your case, lack of reasons for the things you believe that is comical. Then you get threads like this that just step it up a notch. Comedy gold! Gold I tell you!

"This is a comedy site, not a political discussion board."

That my friend means that you think people's opinions are comical. Why? Those that post here... didn't come here to be told the site they posted their views on is meant to be taken as comedy.

I understand that you don't get it but you aren't very good at spinning your own words either.

denying that most people on the planet would consider the president of the United States an interesting person is completely fucking insane.

You people are filled to the brim with hate.

Why do you INSIST our first black president is a narcisist?

because you see him as an uppity black man

HE's half white!!!
He has been called by psychiatrists a narcissist!
Now the below isn't for you cause you are so up Obama's butt!!
But...
Dr. Sam Vaknin is an Israeli psychologist. Dr. Vaknin has written
extensively about narcissism.

Dr. Vaknin States "I must confess I was impressed by Sen.Barack Obama from the first time I saw him. At first I was excited to see a black candidate. He looked youthful, spoke well, appeared to be confident - a wholesome presidential package.
I was put off soon, not just because of his shallowness but also because there was an air of haughtiness in his demeanor that was unsettling.
His posture and his body language were louder than his empty words. Obama's speeches are unlike any political speech we have heard in
American history. Never a politician in this land had such quasi "religious" impact on so many people.

The fact that Obama is a total incognito with zero accomplishment, makes this inexplicable infatuation alarming. Obama is not an ordinary man. He is not a genius. In fact he is quite ignorant on most important subjects."

Barack Obama is a narcissist. Dr. Sam Vaknin, the author of the Malignant Self Love believes
"Barack Obama appears to be a narcissist." Vaknin is a world authority on narcissism.
He understands narcissism and describes the inner mind of a narcissist like no other person.
When he talks about narcissism everyone listens.

A PATRIOTIC ROTTWEILER: PSYCHIATRIST ON OBAMA: A PATHOLOGICAL NARCISSIST

BUT..... Whoosh... WENT way way over your head because you are one of those totally mind-f...ked Obamatrons!

You dumb f...k I didn't say he wasn't the most interesting BUT any dumb f...k knows YOU don't have to tell people that IF YOU ARE!!!

Obviously IN HIS MIND he is! And in your mind YOU don't see the pomposity arrogance
narcissism that Obama has because HE doesn't think much of himself!

He has to have little lackeys around telling him how smart, how wonderful and if not around HE'll Make sure YOU know it!

That's the point you dummy!

"This is a comedy site, not a political discussion board."

That my friend means that you think people's opinions are comical. Why? Those that post here... didn't come here to be told the site they posted their views on is meant to be taken as comedy.

I understand that you don't get it but you aren't very good at spinning your own words either.

Yes I came to this site to have political discussions. I have learned that is next to impossible. That does not automatically mean I feel that alternative views are funny, but I do find the "rational" and reasoning used by the people on this site to be extremely comical. Hence why this is a comedy site, not a political discussion board.

I can talk slower if it helps you understand, let me know. I can also draw you a picture.

Sam Vaknin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In Israel in 1995 he was found guilty on three counts of stock fraud, along with two other men. He was sentenced to 18 months' imprisonment and fined 50,000 shekels (about $14,000), while the company was fined 100,000 shekels.[4] In 1996, as a condition of parole, he agreed to a mental health evaluation, which noted various personality disorders. According to Vaknin, "I was borderline schizoid, but the most dominant was NPD," and on this occasion he accepted the diagnosis, because, he wrote, "it was a relief to know what I had."[

Last edited:
End of story!

This message is hidden because RDD_1210 is on your ignore list.

People have better things to do than listening to you mock Christians and call their views comical.

Suppose this image on your profile wasn't chosen because Christ was in it either?

l-738.jpg

No pattern of being anti-Christian..nah I guess the only way you can be funny is at Christian's expense.

EXPOSED!

Last edited:

You calling someone a disgusting human being with an avatar like that? Rich!

Yeah we know your bogus excuse it's Slatter and Bale. :eusa_boohoo:

Oh look more faux outrage! Hyprocrisy, faux-outrage and a lack of consistency in everything you believe in. The requirements to be a "true conservative".

This was not intended for Obamatrons that have closed minds, open mouths and crap coming out!

Forum List

Back