Aren't you people SICK of this narcissist???

I think you have all those traits, judging by your posts.
I think you have homo traits, judging by your posts.

Neat.

Hopefully, you're on a watch list. You seem a bit angry, narcissistic and unhinged.

Cool.

You did your level best to deflect away from the point of the thread, which is the known, established fact that obama is so full of himself it's disgusting. Thing is though, we know all about the little Alinsky games you odumbobots play.

You fail.

Last edited:
I think you have homo traits, judging by your posts.

Neat.

Hopefully, you're on a watch list. You seem a bit angry, narcissistic and unhinged.

Cool.

You did your level best to deflect away from the point of the thread, which is the known, established fact that obama is so full of himself it's disgusting. Thing is though, we know all about the little Alinsky games you odumbobots play.

You fail.

You come on a messageboard daily to make sure that random strangers know that you hate a guy you'll never meet in your life but talk about obsessively.

Get a life.

Having different political views is fine, it's the reasons, or in your case, lack of reasons for the things you believe that is comical. Then you get threads like this that just step it up a notch. Comedy gold! Gold I tell you!

"This is a comedy site, not a political discussion board."

That my friend means that you think people's opinions are comical. Why? Those that post here... didn't come here to be told the site they posted their views on is meant to be taken as comedy.

I understand that you don't get it but you aren't very good at spinning your own words either.

This site is purely comedy.

You come here and look at what the busy bodies care so much about that they make an actual thread - and you can't help but giggle and be entertained.

It hurt healthmyths' sensibilities that Obama said that he's usually the most interesting figure in the room?> He's the President, that's just OBVIOUS, or as some say, common sense.

He's sick of it! So sick, he made a thread and put SICK in caps!

I wonder, if Obama came here if he's be flattered by guys like health for being on his balls every day.......day in, day out. What an enriched lifestyle!

I can appreciate what you said when it's said the way you just did. R2D2 or whatever his username is tries to use that as a way to propagate his anti-Christian bias...which is his right, but ...don't say you post a picture like that because the site is comical.

Then I happened to look at his profile to see if there was a pattern. Sure the dinosaur part was funny but there he goes using an image of Christ as a vehicle for what he fiinds comical. Clearly his intent is to insult Christians using comedy. Yet he's denies that he's insulting anyone.

Also he lectures me as a Christian that my outrage is faux? No I'm not going to slit my wrists over it, (which I'm sure he hopes that I would) but then he cites hypocrisy after the only 2 pics associated with him were clearly chosen to insult Christians.

Anyway..FORWARD! :smoke:

Last edited:
Sam Vaknin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In Israel in 1995 he was found guilty on three counts of stock fraud, along with two other men. He was sentenced to 18 months' imprisonment and fined 50,000 shekels (about $14,000), while the company was fined 100,000 shekels.[4] In 1996, as a condition of parole, he agreed to a mental health evaluation, which noted various personality disorders. According to Vaknin, "I was borderline schizoid, but the most dominant was NPD," and on this occasion he accepted the diagnosis, because, he wrote, "it was a relief to know what I had."[

Your guy is a criminal

does that bother you at all?

Of course it does. I didn't read close enough. Thanks for pointing it out.
Doesn't alter though his perceptions which are 100% on target.
Obama listens to people like you because he is so lacking in confidence he has to have
others build him up and if they don't HE"LL do it himself!

Vaknin didn't make these narcissistic statements:

In 2006, [Obama] the senator gave him a warning: ‘I think I could probably do every job on the campaign better than the people I’ll hire to do it …It’s hard to give up control when that’s all I’ve known.’

Harry Reid, D-Nev., writes: "'That speech was phenomenal, Barack,' I told him. And I will never forget his response. he said quietly: 'I have a gift, Harry.'"

And what would a person be other then "narcissistic" as measured by how often the personal pronoun "I" is used in speeches.

I picked twelve notable addresses from Presidential speeches at the CIA’s Langley headquarters over the past 52 years and run the numbers.

Here’s a chart showing the number of times a President used ‘I’ in speaking at the CIA:
$Screen Shot 2012-08-23 at 9.34.58 AM.png

I, Obama: The President and the personal pronoun « Recruiting & Job Search, New York City Start-up blog by Marc Cenedella

President Obama joined a group of former NBA stars at a fundraiser at New York’s Lincoln Center Wednesday night. With Michael Jordan, Patrick Ewing, Walt Frazier, Bill Bradley and other basketball legends sitting nearby — “It’s very rare that I come to an event where I’m like the fifth- or sixth-most interesting person,”
Obama: Team Romney coming on strong, playing dirty, time to

This pompous ARROGANT smart ASS president pronouncing himself the MOST interesting person!

I am sorry to say this, but the asshole may be.."most interesting" but the smart ass,
is totally disgusting in his arrogance!!!

The way you obssess over him..... one would think Obama actually is the most interesting person in the world.

Hey.. I'm not going to insult you by saying you are shallow minded or you don't care what Obama is doing to destroy our country because this thread was NEVER intended for people like you. I'm also not going to insult you by saying you worship every word Obama says but this is for the people that were FOOLED by Obama and voted because they wanted to give the black man a chance. Now though they have SEEN what destructive, divisive actions Obama has done in the last 3-1/2 years. This is intended for them to justify their corrective voting and to stop this narcissistic, proven incompetent dick head.

There are many medicines that can treat delusional paranoia. See your health care provider.

I don't see anywhere near as much "Obama" as you apparently do. I catch bits and pieces if he is on the news and I happen to be near the television. What I DO watch frequently is C-SPAN. Congress's innaction is wholly responsible for the lag in the recovery of the economy. That is the truth. Blaming Obama is foolish if you are seriously concerned about government's failure to make your pathetic life better. Better yet it is more your own responsibility to improve your own life.

After you get your psyciatric problems sorted out I recommend you start thinking for yourself. I doubt you can prove Obama has done ANYTHING that has affected YOUR life directly in a negative way. I bet if you had a shred of honesty you could find everything that prevents you from whatever success you feel cheated out of in your own actions and mistakes.

Neat.

Cool.

You fail.

You come on a messageboard daily to make sure that random strangers know that you hate a guy you'll never meet in your life but talk about obsessively.

Get a life.
Why else WOULD someone come to a "MESSAGE BOARD?" Fucking DUUUH...
dazed.gif

And still trying to deflect... well then, you get two points for tenacity, but four points for stupidity.

Get a brain.

Last edited:
Cool.

You fail.

Get a life.
Why else WOULD someone come to a "MESSAGE BOARD?" Fucking DUUUH...
dazed.gif

And still trying to deflect... well then, you get two points for tenacity, but four points for stupidity.

Get a brain.

My impression of your terrets:

Kenyan marxist Muslim Fascist Terrorist Usurper Thug

The way you obssess over him..... one would think Obama actually is the most interesting person in the world.

Hey.. I'm not going to insult you by saying you are shallow minded or you don't care what Obama is doing to destroy our country because this thread was NEVER intended for people like you. I'm also not going to insult you by saying you worship every word Obama says but this is for the people that were FOOLED by Obama and voted because they wanted to give the black man a chance. Now though they have SEEN what destructive, divisive actions Obama has done in the last 3-1/2 years. This is intended for them to justify their corrective voting and to stop this narcissistic, proven incompetent dick head.

There are many medicines that can treat delusional paranoia. See your health care provider.

I don't see anywhere near as much "Obama" as you apparently do. I catch bits and pieces if he is on the news and I happen to be near the television. What I DO watch frequently is C-SPAN. Congress's innaction is wholly responsible for the lag in the recovery of the economy. That is the truth. Blaming Obama is foolish if you are seriously concerned about government's failure to make your pathetic life better. Better yet it is more your own responsibility to improve your own life.

After you get your psyciatric problems sorted out I recommend you start thinking for yourself. I doubt you can prove Obama has done ANYTHING that has affected YOUR life directly in a negative way. I bet if you had a shred of honesty you could find everything that prevents you from whatever success you feel cheated out of in your own actions and mistakes.

You wrote: "I doubt you can prove Obama has done ANYTHING that has affected YOUR life"
Your presumptuous statement is proof that Obamatrons don't think. They "assume".
A) Obama has directly affected my life with Obamacare - raiding Medicare will reduce my Medicare Advantage plan
benefits next year. I will HAVE $1,156 less in my Social security check due to eliminating My Advantage Plan.
B) Obama hatred of Advantage plans will mean I will no longer receive $600 a year in aspirin,vitamins,etc. that I'm
getting from my Advantage plan that will go away due to Obamacare!
C) I will have to pay the first $160 in Medicare Part B services which NOW I don't but due to Obama's hatred of
those evil health insurance PROFITS.. my Advantage plan will disappear and the Co-pays paid by them I'll pay!

And that is just in health care expenses!

Gasoline expenses have gone up because Obama clamped down on drilling on Federal lands by over 10% less then under Bush.
Utilities rates are going up due to EPA stomping out coal burning utilities.
FOOD prices are climbing because Obama pushing ethanol .. burning food in cars is totally Obama stupidity!

So once again your stupid observation ( Obama has done ANYTHING that has affected YOUR life")Proves how out of touch Obama and his Obamatrons are regarding reality !

Oh and just for educational edification of a stupid Obamatrons.. IT is psychiatric NOT. "psyciatric".
Whenever you have a problem spelling pay attention to the "..........." which tells you a misspelled word. Just trying to help.

Last edited:
This thread takes the cake for the most absurd fauxtrage of the day.

(to be fair, however, we'll leave the voting open until later today - it's awfully early)

Don't worry; some other kook -- or possibly the very same one -- will top this thread at some point today.

As opposed to the elitist narcissist, who thinks his money makes him superior? No, I'm not sick of the president at all. He's clearly the better choice.

And there was NO need for your response because it was never intended for people that still think Obama is as NewsWeek Editor once said..
" I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world,
he’s sort of God." – NewsWeek Editor Evan Thomas..

This is for the growing number of people that realize that voting the first time for Obama JUST because they didn't want to think themselves "racists" was a mistake.

These people will not be fools ..i.e."fool me once shame on Obama.. fool me twice shame on Obama voter!"

You clearly are not a person persuaded by the destructive actions of Obama i.e. costing me more money in health care, more money because he wants to burn food as fuel... more money because he wants utilities to go out of business.. more money to me for gas because he wants the USA to be Brazil's best oil customer.

See all of those aspects don't obviously affect you since you still naively think this is all coming from
well let me quote one of your fellow supporters:

ROGULSKI: And where did Obama get it?
WOMAN #1: I don't know, his stash. I don't know. (laughter) I don't know where he got it from,
but he givin' it to us,
WOMAN #2: And we love him. WOMAN #1: We love him. That's why we voted for him!

Do you think it's Obama's stash???

You wrote: "I doubt you can prove Obama has done ANYTHING that has affected YOUR life"
Your presumptuous statement is proof that Obamatrons don't think. They "assume".
A) Obama has directly affected my life with Obamacare - raiding Medicare will reduce my Medicare Advantage plan
benefits next year. I will HAVE $1,156 less in my Social security check due to eliminating My Advantage Plan.
B) Obama hatred of Advantage plans will mean I will no longer receive $600 a year in aspirin,vitamins,etc. that I'm
C) I will have to pay the first $160 in Medicare Part B services which NOW I don't but due to Obama's hatred of
those evil health insurance PROFITS.. my Advantage plan will disappear and the Co-pays paid by them I'll pay!

Gasoline expenses have gone up because Obama clamped down on drilling on Federal lands by over 10% less then under Bush.
FOOD prices are climbing because Obama pushing ethanol .. burning food in cars is totally Obama stupidity!

So once again your stupid observation ( Obama has done ANYTHING that has affected YOUR life")Proves how out of touch Obama and his Obamatrons are regarding reality !

Oh and just for educational edification of a stupid Obamatrons.. IT is psychiatric NOT. "psyciatric".
Whenever you have a problem spelling pay attention to the "..........." which tells you a misspelled word. Just trying to help.

I don't have spell check. I don't like the space on the screen wasted with Google Chrome. I know I can count on people like you to point out the words I miss. Thanks.

As for Medicare advantage part II I will admit I have not looked into it thoroughly considering the new changes...but I know that in the past the bill passd under Bush prevented Medicare from negotiating with the pharms like the Canadians do.

Having read many of your posts though my first reaction to your above numbers is that you are lying out of your ass. I promise to take the time and investigate what Obama's cost cutting on Medicare and shifting the money to Obamacare is really doing. You have out right lied so many times on so many other issues you will understand how I cannot give you any benefit of the doubt. I will post a thread of appology if I discover that you have offered a rare truth on this issue.

I don't have spell check. I don't like the space on the screen wasted with Google Chrome. I know I can count on people like you to point out the words I miss. Thanks.

As for Medicare advantage part II I will admit I have not looked into it thoroughly considering the new changes...but I know that in the past the bill passd under Bush prevented Medicare from negotiating with the pharms like the Canadians do.

Having read many of your posts though my first reaction to your above numbers is that you are lying out of your ass. I promise to take the time and investigate what Obama's cost cutting on Medicare and shifting the money to Obamacare is really doing. You have out right lied so many times on so many other issues you will understand how I cannot give you any benefit of the doubt. I will post a thread of appology if I discover that you have offered a rare truth on this issue.

A) YOU don't need " spell check." YOU IDIOT! Every time you misspell a word in this block of space little red dots underline the misspelled word! You don't see them???

B) It is very easy to call someone a liar but why don't you prove it?

Truth regarding there are NOT 50 million uninsured but less then 8 million.
1) 10 million counted as uninsured are NOT americans!
2) 14 million counted as uninsured ARE COVERED by Medicaid.
3) 18 million counted as "uninsured" Pay their own health expenses out of pocket.
Are under age 34 so average expenses less then $1,000/year thus don't want
or need employer's insurance. Plus they make over $50k a year so they aren't
what Pelosi has derisively called "free-loaders"! They pay their own way.

Source for the 18 million figure: CRISIS OF THE UNINSURED: 2009
AGE the annual per capita expenditure
20 $ 1,448 (So why should they pay a $2,000 penalty for not having insurance when they pay out less in real expenses???
40 $ 2,601
65 $10,245
Source for above expenditures:: The Lifetime Distribution of Health Care Costs

Apologize for calling me a LIAR~!!!!!

and add those up and subtract from 50 million -- 8 million!

Truth.. 90% of physicians surveyed said they bill Medicare/insurance companies $1 of every $4 out of FEAR of lawsuits..$600 billion in defensive medicine! They order duplicate tests, refer to specialists.. all because they don't want to waste time in testimonies, in legal fees, in court appearances..so out of FEAR they waste $600 billion a year!

Nine out of 10 physicians reported practicing defensive medicine.

Estimate Defensive Medicine Costs Americans $650-850 Billion Annually
http://www.prweb.com/releases/Jackson_Healthcare/Defensive_Medicine/prweb3651514.htm

But being better then you I provide sources for MY FACTS and unlike you don't make false statements like:"You have out right lied so many times on so many other issues"
Calling me a LIAR is so disgusting since YOU haven't PROVEN it!

I'm providing you documented sources follow them and apologize!

President Obama joined a group of former NBA stars at a fundraiser at New York’s Lincoln Center Wednesday night. With Michael Jordan, Patrick Ewing, Walt Frazier, Bill Bradley and other basketball legends sitting nearby — “It’s very rare that I come to an event where I’m like the fifth- or sixth-most interesting person,”
Obama: Team Romney coming on strong, playing dirty, time to

This pompous ARROGANT smart ASS president pronouncing himself the MOST interesting person!

I am sorry to say this, but the asshole may be.."most interesting" but the smart ass,
is totally disgusting in his arrogance!!!

wow... more hackdom from the paid shill.

i am nowhere near as bored by him as i am by you. :thup:

It isn't that I'm sick of obama. I'm sick of hearing him tell me how wonderful he is.

obama has become the creepy unemployed boyfriend telling his working girl friend how she's be nothing without him.

A) YOU don't need " spell check." YOU IDIOT! Every time you misspell a word in this block of space little red dots underline the misspelled word! You don't see them???

B) It is very easy to call someone a liar but why don't you prove it?

Truth regarding there are NOT 50 million uninsured but less then 8 million.
1) 10 million counted as uninsured are NOT americans!
2) 14 million counted as uninsured ARE COVERED by Medicaid.
3) 18 million counted as "uninsured" Pay their own health expenses out of pocket.
Are under age 34 so average expenses less then $1,000/year thus don't want
or need employer's insurance. Plus they make over $50k a year so they aren't
what Pelosi has derisively called "free-loaders"! They pay their own way.

Source for the 18 million figure: CRISIS OF THE UNINSURED: 2009
AGE the annual per capita expenditure
20 $ 1,448 (So why should they pay a $2,000 penalty for not having insurance when they pay out less in real expenses???
40 $ 2,601
65 $10,245
Source for above expenditures:: The Lifetime Distribution of Health Care Costs

Apologize for calling me a LIAR~!!!!!

and add those up and subtract from 50 million -- 8 million!

Truth.. 90% of physicians surveyed said they bill Medicare/insurance companies $1 of every $4 out of FEAR of lawsuits..$600 billion in defensive medicine! They order duplicate tests, refer to specialists.. all because they don't want to waste time in testimonies, in legal fees, in court appearances..so out of FEAR they waste $600 billion a year!

Nine out of 10 physicians reported practicing defensive medicine.

Estimate Defensive Medicine Costs Americans $650-850 Billion Annually
Doctors Practice Medicine in Fear, New Study Finds

But being better then you I provide sources for MY FACTS and unlike you don't make false statements like:"You have out right lied so many times on so many other issues"
Calling me a LIAR is so disgusting since YOU haven't PROVEN it!

I'm providing you documented sources follow them and apologize!

(A)I don't have any little red dots. Therefore, yes/no, I do not see them.

(B) This isn't all I have to do today. I said I would investigate it.

(unlettered) UNREAD...You will excuse me from ignoring more of YOUR bullshit until I have confirmed or debunked the previous posts statements. By "investigate" I don't mean I want to read more of your tripe. There is no desire on my part to be bombarded by an avalanche of your bullshit. Let's "investigate" one probable lie at a time please. AND from outside sources..

It isn't that I'm sick of obama. I'm sick of hearing him tell me how wonderful he is.

obama has become the creepy unemployed boyfriend telling his working girl friend how she's be nothing without him.

How about Eddie Haskell???

Obama supporters WOULD never admit out loud but when ANYONE with an ounce of intelligence would ask themselves after reading this from Obama's OWN words...

"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed. Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered
young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

(I can just hear Eddie Haskell on Leave It to Beaver (1997)
Eddie Haskell Jr.: You looked as though you just walked out the runway.
June Cleaver: Eddie?
Eddie Haskell Jr.: Yes Mrs. Cleaver?
June Cleaver: Cut the crap.
Eddie Haskell (Character) - Quotes

Cut the crap Obama!!!

Except that Obama has a job. Perhaps you've heard -- he's the POTUS. Don't project onto Obama your own shortcomings (and I mean that in more than one sense).

Except that Obama has a job. Perhaps you've heard -- he's the POTUS. Don't project onto Obama your own shortcomings (and I mean that in more than one sense).

Obama works for me and I along with a growing number of people want him FIRED!

For all of the work he does, can you blame someone who didn't notice he has a job. obama is the Bartleby presidebt. Work, he'd prefer not to, but he will play golf, go to a party if it costs enough, and yes he will go on vacation.

After the golf game, and the parties, and he's come back from vacation, obama will get on television and say "Aren't you glad you have me?"

Last edited:
I believe the majority of citizens have had enough hardships and will vote this muslim out of office. A muslim should never have been allowed to run for president in the first place. From day one, obama has had full intentions of changing america into the way his country raised him. He was brought up in kenya and indonesia, and raised as a muslim, until he got in america and saw a way to get rich off the americans and change the country into how it would benefit him. He could care less about you or me or any american citizen. It is time to get rid of this disaster.

Forum List

Back