Are you working to be God?

Thanks for the compliment of not calling me a Christian.

You are correct as I do not adore a genocidal son murdering God.

I am a moral man, not a fool.

Regards
DL

It isnt a compliment any more than calling a chair a chair is a compliment. Just a statement of fact. You have your religion and Christians have ours. And never the twain shall meet.

Baby Nephilim are not human babies. He waited until there were only 8 humans with non corrupt human DNA before acting. He saved humanity, He didn't destroy it.
Adam and Eve were NOT rewarded, and never turned into gods. But, what they were, were continually forgiven.
It is even better for us.
Accept the gift Christ offered from the cross, and God puts your sins behind Him never to be revisited again. They are forgotten. The love of our Father is a good deal. Thank Him.
Hmm sounds pretty culty

Not at all. It is all inclusive. Christ was no respecter of persons. He loved us all. Paid the price for us all in the hope that we will join Him, ruling and reigning as a Child of the Most High, and co-heir with our brother, Jesus.

Suicide, instead of just forgiving us outright is not moral.

You think Jesus/God died for you, but if Jesus/God did not stay dead, then there was no sacrifice.

Regards
DL

An act of pure love.

So you see a phony lie as an act of love. Ok.

That reply sure refutes my view that a sacrifice is not a sacrifice unless Jesus stayed dead.

A nice way for you to keep your heads in the sand.

Faith is not wanting to know the truth.

Read post 51 and answer my question on what you would do if you needed to punish your innocent child.

Regards
DL

You are assuming that your definition of sacrifice is correct. It is not.

Sacrifice: An act of slaughtering an animal or person or surrendering a possession as an offering to God or to a divine or supernatural figure.
Christ was slaughtered on our behalf. His return was a sign that there absolutely is life after death. Christ proved it.
We were made in the image of our Father. We are eternal beings, without end. This is merely, phase one.

Not believing it does not change the fact.

The OP does everything he can to turn us against God. Pray on his behalf. His eternal future is at stake.

True the OP is not a Christian and his purpose is to lead astray.

But there is always a kernal of truth in the lies Satan tells. Theosis is not antithetical to Christianity. In fact a huge number of Christians embrace it. I am not speaking of non christian ideas like the Mormon "exhaltation" but rather what St Athanasius said " "The Son of God became man so that we might become God."

Regards
DL

Here ya go. Let me slap you in the face with Christ again. I know you know what is coming. I throw it in your face every time you lie about God murdering His Son. You ready??

Christ to Greatestiam: No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again.

Our works are limited. We cannot become like God on our own because we die and sin. Jesus Christ came to suffer and die to enable us to receive the grace necessary to become like God. We can overcome sin and death because of His sacrifice and His resurrection.

Come to Christ. Repent and be baptized. He will give you the Spirit and teach you the path of happiness
And if I don't, what happens when I die?

You face justice. You are held accountable for your actions

Adam and Eve got booted out of Eden for getting it on.

God drowned nearly all of humanity in his flood. Even the babies.

I'm not working for a mass murderer, they tried that in Germany already.

Actually, Adam and Eve were kicked out of Eden because they didn't take responsibility for their actions. When God asked Adam why he ate the apple, he said it was because Eve gave it to him. When God asked Eve why she ate it, she blamed the serpent.

If Adam and Eve had admitted to taking the apple in the first place and asked for forgiveness right then and there, I think the human race would have turned out much differently.

The original sin isn't having sex, the original sin was to refuse to take responsibility for your actions.

The Jews originally and presently see Eden as where man was elevated and they do not have an Original sin concept.

They knew that gaining a moral sense, which is what happened to A & E, --- they have become as God in the knowing of good and evil, --- was a real good thing. Christianity saw it as evil somehow.

Would you give up your moral sense or do you see it's value to us being fully human?

Regards
DL
See? No 2 biblers can agree on anything. Totally retarded.

When have either of those two been considered “Biblers”, whatever that means?
bibler is someone who is into the bible, like you. You 3 couldn’t agree anything in the bible, it’s like an open buffet, take what you want then leave the rest.

So anyone who claims to have read the Bible whether they believe it or not even if what they say and teach is contrary to the Bible

Regards
DL

It isnt a compliment any more than calling a chair a chair is a compliment. Just a statement of fact. You have your religion and Christians have ours. And never the twain shall meet.

True and Gnostic Christians thank all the Gods for that.

We like the moral high ground and leave Christianity to have the moral low ground where all the genocidal son murdering Gods belong.

Regards
DL

Hmm sounds pretty culty

Not at all. It is all inclusive. Christ was no respecter of persons. He loved us all. Paid the price for us all in the hope that we will join Him, ruling and reigning as a Child of the Most High, and co-heir with our brother, Jesus.

Suicide, instead of just forgiving us outright is not moral.

You think Jesus/God died for you, but if Jesus/God did not stay dead, then there was no sacrifice.

Regards
DL

An act of pure love.

So you see a phony lie as an act of love. Ok.

That reply sure refutes my view that a sacrifice is not a sacrifice unless Jesus stayed dead.

A nice way for you to keep your heads in the sand.

Faith is not wanting to know the truth.

Read post 51 and answer my question on what you would do if you needed to punish your innocent child.

Regards
DL

You are assuming that your definition of sacrifice is correct. It is not.

Sacrifice: An act of slaughtering an animal or person or surrendering a possession as an offering to God or to a divine or supernatural figure.
Christ was slaughtered on our behalf. His return was a sign that there absolutely is life after death. Christ proved it.
We were made in the image of our Father. We are eternal beings, without end. This is merely, phase one.

Not believing it does not change the fact.

Thanks for the lies.

You have no evidence or proof of an afterlife and are bearing false witness.

Go find someone else to lie to.

Regards
DL

The OP does everything he can to turn us against God. Pray on his behalf. His eternal future is at stake.

True the OP is not a Christian and his purpose is to lead astray.

But there is always a kernal of truth in the lies Satan tells. Theosis is not antithetical to Christianity. In fact a huge number of Christians embrace it. I am not speaking of non christian ideas like the Mormon "exhaltation" but rather what St Athanasius said " "The Son of God became man so that we might become God."

Regards
DL

Here ya go. Let me slap you in the face with Christ again. I know you know what is coming. I throw it in your face every time you lie about God murdering His Son. You ready??

Christ to Greatestiam: No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again.

To big of an immoral coward to take responsibility for your actions I see.

Care to debate?

Human sacrifice is evil and God/Yahweh demanding one and Jesus accepting one is evil. Jesus accepted the premise of his sacrifice being somehow just. This is evil.

Those trying to profit from that evil are evil. Do just a bit of thinking and you will agree.

Imagine you have two children. One of your children does something wrong – say it curses, or throws a temper tantrum, or something like that. In fact, say it does this on a regular basis, and you continually forgive your child, but it never seems to change.

Now suppose one day you’ve had enough, you need to do something different. You still wish to forgive your child, but nothing has worked. Do you go to your second child, your good child, and punish it to atone for the sins of the first?

In fact, if you ever saw a parent on the street punish one of their children for the actions of their other child, how would you react? Would you support their decision, or would you be offended? Because God punished Jesus -- his good child -- for the sins of his other children.

Interestingly, some historical royal families would beat their slaves when their own children did wrong – you should not, after all, ever beat a prince. The question is: what kind of lesson does that teach the child who actually did the harm? Does it teach them to be a better person, to stop doing harm, or does it teach them both that they won't themselves be punished, and also that punishing other people is normal? I know that's not a lesson I would want to teach my children, and I suspect it's not a lesson most Christians would want to teach theirs. So why does God?

For me, that’s at least one significant reason I find Jesus’ atonement of our sin to be morally repugnant – of course, that’s assuming Jesus ever existed; that original sin actually exists; that God actually exists; etc.

Having another innocent person suffer for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral. To abdicate personal responsibility or use a scapegoat is immoral.

Do you agree?

If not, please show how it is morally and legally good to punish the innocent instead of the guilty, bearing in mind that all legal systems think that punishing the guilty is what is justice.

Regards
DL

To be, or not to be, 'god'. That is the question? Does 'god' have to cut his toenails? If so I'm out. I'd at least want auto shortening toenails.

There are eye witness accounts of Christ's return.
And, no, I think I'll stay right here and keep correcting your lying bias.
Regards

The Jewish prophesy of their messiah says that he would return and lead the Jews.

Not rise and disappear.

Your eye witnesses are only shown in a book that begins with a talking serpent and donkey. If you are fool enough to think your book of myths to be historical, then you are too big of a fool for me to bother with.

Bill Moyers Journal . Watch & Listen | PBS

Rabbi Hillel, the older contemporary of Jesus, said that when asked to sum up the whole of Jewish teaching, while he stood on one leg, said, "The Golden Rule. That which is hateful to you, do not do to your neighbor. That is the Torah. And everything else is only commentary. Now, go and study it."

Please listen as to what is said about literal reading.

"Origen, the great second or third century Greek commentator on the Bible said that it is absolutely impossible to take these texts literally. You simply cannot do so. And he said, "God has put these sort of conundrums and paradoxes in so that we are forced to seek a deeper meaning."

Matt 7;12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

Regards
DL

Our works are limited. We cannot become like God on our own because we die and sin. Jesus Christ came to suffer and die to enable us to receive the grace necessary to become like God. We can overcome sin and death because of His sacrifice and His resurrection.

Come to Christ. Repent and be baptized. He will give you the Spirit and teach you the path of happiness

By who, and if you are speaking of Yahweh as judge, tell us if you would trust the judgement of a genocidal son murdering judge?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

We like the moral high ground and leave Christianity to have the moral low ground where all the genocidal son murdering Gods belong.

Regards
DL

No you don’t. Your chat room religion only exists in opposition to Christianity.

By the way, for you Christians that think you can take the Bible literally, consider this...................

When Rome sacked Jerusalem, they saw that all of the Jewish holy books were EXACTLY the same. They then had the rabbis translate it from Hebrew to Greek, and they were shocked that all of the translations were ALSO exactly the same.

Then, they took those Greek manuscripts back, translated it into Roman and finally, it was translated into English and heavily edited to form the KJV we currently have of the Bible.

You are basically playing a game of telephone that spans many years and goes through 4 different languages.

By who, and if you are speaking of Yahweh as judge, tell us if you would trust the judgement of a genocidal son murdering judge?

Regards
DL

Interesting point here Greatest. In the OT, when God revealed Himself to Abraham, one of the things he did was tell Abraham to take his son up the mountain and sacrifice him. Abraham did as he was told, but before Abraham could slaughter his son, God stopped him, and sent a ram to be sacrificed instead of his son.

If God did that for Abraham as a way to prove He was the One True God, then why would He sacrifice His Son?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

No you don’t. Your chat room religion only exists in opposition to Christianity.

Not only but that is as large part of it.

Look at this link and tell us what position you would take if you associated yourself with us.

Regards
DL

By the way, for you Christians that think you can take the Bible literally, consider this...................

When Rome sacked Jerusalem, they saw that all of the Jewish holy books were EXACTLY the same. They then had the rabbis translate it from Hebrew to Greek, and they were shocked that all of the translations were ALSO exactly the same.

Then, they took those Greek manuscripts back, translated it into Roman and finally, it was translated into English and heavily edited to form the KJV we currently have of the Bible.

You are basically playing a game of telephone that spans many years and goes through 4 different languages.

Christianity stole much from other better ideologies.

Here is where they took the moral guide for man and turned a good man ideology and turned their creed into a bad genocidal God ideology that supports genocide.

Chrestianity, I think, was the original Gnostic Christianity which was basically forced to change our name.a

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back