Are you working to be God?

[QUOTE="ding, post: 19378182, member: 59921
Can you show us how he should have done it then.

With your help.
What should good law demand?
Should the innocent be punished or the guilty?

Regards
DL
Justice and mercy.[/QUOTE]

You did not answer my question and your policy position does not show actions to be taken. You are smart enough to know that but you are so used to playing games that perhaps you cannot help it.

I am not a game player and that is why I tend to ignore you.

Regards
DL

[QUOTE="ding, post: 19378182, member: 59921
Can you show us how he should have done it then.

With your help.
What should good law demand?
Should the innocent be punished or the guilty?

Regards
DL
Justice and mercy.

You did not answer my question and your policy position does not show actions to be taken. You are smart enough to know that but you are so used to playing games that perhaps you cannot help it.

I am not a game player and that is why I tend to ignore you.

Regards
DL[/QUOTE]
Of course I answered it.

I expect justice and mercy.

Your only purpose here is to play games.

The OP does everything he can to turn us against God. Pray on his behalf. His eternal future is at stake.

True the OP is not a Christian and his purpose is to lead astray.

But there is always a kernal of truth in the lies Satan tells. Theosis is not antithetical to Christianity. In fact a huge number of Christians embrace it. I am not speaking of non christian ideas like the Mormon "exhaltation" but rather what St Athanasius said " "The Son of God became man so that we might become God."

Baby Nephilim are not human babies. He waited until there were only 8 humans with non corrupt human DNA before acting. He saved humanity, He didn't destroy it.
Adam and Eve were NOT rewarded, and never turned into gods. But, what they were, were continually forgiven.
It is even better for us.
Accept the gift Christ offered from the cross, and God puts your sins behind Him never to be revisited again. They are forgotten. The love of our Father is a good deal. Thank Him.
Hmm sounds pretty culty

Not at all. It is all inclusive. Christ was no respecter of persons. He loved us all. Paid the price for us all in the hope that we will join Him, ruling and reigning as a Child of the Most High, and co-heir with our brother, Jesus.

Suicide, instead of just forgiving us outright is not moral.

You think Jesus/God died for you, but if Jesus/God did not stay dead, then there was no sacrifice.

Regards
DL

An act of pure love.

The OP does everything he can to turn us against God. Pray on his behalf. His eternal future is at stake.

But there is always a kernal of truth in the lies Satan tells. Theosis is not antithetical to Christianity. In fact a huge number of Christians embrace it. I am not speaking of non christian ideas like the Mormon "exhaltation" but rather what St Athanasius said " "The Son of God became man so that we might become God."

St. Athanasius was wrong. We are the children of God, co-heirs of all God has created.
The Son became man to remove the penalty of our sins with pure blood. If you accept the gift, then God puts your sins behind him and remembers them not. He is our Father, he doesn't hold our iniquities against us.
Satan tells you 99% truth so he can sneak in a 1% lie.

St. Athanasius was wrong.

It could be that he was. I am only saying this isn't so far out of the mainstream of Christian history. St Athanasius created a pithy summation but he didn't invent theosis. He taught on a doctrine fully accepted by large segemnts of orthodox christians.

If not, why not?

Adam and Eve did and were rewarded. They have become as God in the knowing of good and evil.

The way I see the overall ancient Jewish and Christian religions is, it is designed, if read the way I read it; to have mankind mature and civilize itself to where a god is not required, as we will all walk about with a Christ mind and the morality of God. We are to be morally and ethically the ideal of what we think God is. Gen 3: - They have become as Gods in the knowing of good and evil.

The future God of man is to be a man, since we cannot know anything about the supernatural.

http://bigthink.com/videos/what-is-god-2-2

Archetypal Jesus, just a man, ascended to the throne of God and took the judgement seat from God. That makes man the ruler of his own morals and ethics.

This is clear and exemplified in the Vatican’s creation painting which has God sitting on the outline of the right hemisphere of our brains, where the ancients thought God resided, in the third or inner eye type of metaphor.

Matthew 6:22 - The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 - Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 - For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alRNbesfXXw&feature=player_embedded

If you have any Gnosis, you will agree with this Gnostic Christian, Karaite Jews and Buddhists that man is to be above God and not God above man.

Regards
DL
Adam and Eve got booted out of Eden for getting it on.

God drowned nearly all of humanity in his flood. Even the babies.

I'm not working for a mass murderer, they tried that in Germany already.

Actually, Adam and Eve were kicked out of Eden because they didn't take responsibility for their actions. When God asked Adam why he ate the apple, he said it was because Eve gave it to him. When God asked Eve why she ate it, she blamed the serpent.

If Adam and Eve had admitted to taking the apple in the first place and asked for forgiveness right then and there, I think the human race would have turned out much differently.

The original sin isn't having sex, the original sin was to refuse to take responsibility for your actions.
And you actually believe that we would be different today? And you're going on what exactly that this actually happened?

If not, why not?

Adam and Eve did and were rewarded. They have become as God in the knowing of good and evil.

The way I see the overall ancient Jewish and Christian religions is, it is designed, if read the way I read it; to have mankind mature and civilize itself to where a god is not required, as we will all walk about with a Christ mind and the morality of God. We are to be morally and ethically the ideal of what we think God is. Gen 3: - They have become as Gods in the knowing of good and evil.

The future God of man is to be a man, since we cannot know anything about the supernatural.

Archetypal Jesus, just a man, ascended to the throne of God and took the judgement seat from God. That makes man the ruler of his own morals and ethics.

This is clear and exemplified in the Vatican’s creation painting which has God sitting on the outline of the right hemisphere of our brains, where the ancients thought God resided, in the third or inner eye type of metaphor.

Matthew 6:22 - The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 - Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 - For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

If you have any Gnosis, you will agree with this Gnostic Christian, Karaite Jews and Buddhists that man is to be above God and not God above man.

Regards
DL

Actually, Adam and Eve were kicked out of Eden because they didn't take responsibility for their actions. When God asked Adam why he ate the apple, he said it was because Eve gave it to him. When God asked Eve why she ate it, she blamed the serpent.

If Adam and Eve had admitted to taking the apple in the first place and asked for forgiveness right then and there, I think the human race would have turned out much differently.

The original sin isn't having sex, the original sin was to refuse to take responsibility for your actions.

The Jews originally and presently see Eden as where man was elevated and they do not have an Original sin concept.

They knew that gaining a moral sense, which is what happened to A & E, --- they have become as God in the knowing of good and evil, --- was a real good thing. Christianity saw it as evil somehow.

Would you give up your moral sense or do you see it's value to us being fully human?

Regards
DL
See? No 2 biblers can agree on anything. Totally retarded.

If not, why not?

Regards
DL

The Jews originally and presently see Eden as where man was elevated and they do not have an Original sin concept.

They knew that gaining a moral sense, which is what happened to A & E, --- they have become as God in the knowing of good and evil, --- was a real good thing. Christianity saw it as evil somehow.

Would you give up your moral sense or do you see it's value to us being fully human?

Regards
DL

The bible is a consolidation of many of the old belief systems and depending on how you read it will determine your overall view point.

It was designed and altered to enhance debate and discussion and was quite good at that before fools began to read it literally.

Scholars has proven that contradictions were even added later to do just that.

That is why it has Jesus saying we are to both love our parents and families as well as we are to hate them.

The intelligentsia seek God as Jesus said we should while the literalist fools end in adoring a genocidal son murdering God.

Regards
DL

Our works are limited. We cannot become like God on our own because we die and sin. Jesus Christ came to suffer and die to enable us to receive the grace necessary to become like God. We can overcome sin and death because of His sacrifice and His resurrection.

Come to Christ. Repent and be baptized. He will give you the Spirit and teach you the path of happiness

St. Athanasius was wrong. We are the children of God, co-heirs of all God has created.
The Son became man to remove the penalty of our sins with pure blood. If you accept the gift, then God puts your sins behind him and remembers them not. He is our Father, he doesn't hold our iniquities against us.
Satan tells you 99% truth so he can sneak in a 1% lie.

Having another innocent person suffer for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral. To abdicate personal responsibility or use a scapegoat is immoral.

If you want to think God or Jesus would demand that you do the immoral thing and ignore scriptures then U B fool.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

You are to emulate your God and approve of and do all he does.

Would you punish your innocent child and let the guilty one off the hook?

If you are that vile of a parent then you will follow your God" policy.

If not, then you are not emulating your God and rejecting the policy you foolishly think he is asking you to follow.

Your choice.

Regards
DL

If not, why not?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

When have either of those two been considered “Biblers”, whatever that means?

Our works are limited. We cannot become like God on our own because we die and sin. Jesus Christ came to suffer and die to enable us to receive the grace necessary to become like God. We can overcome sin and death because of His sacrifice and His resurrection.

Come to Christ. Repent and be baptized. He will give you the Spirit and teach you the path of happiness

Keep spouting that immoral line and do my work of helping kill the Christian ideology of today.

Regards
DL

Baby Nephilim are not human babies. He waited until there were only 8 humans with non corrupt human DNA before acting. He saved humanity, He didn't destroy it.
Adam and Eve were NOT rewarded, and never turned into gods. But, what they were, were continually forgiven.
It is even better for us.
Accept the gift Christ offered from the cross, and God puts your sins behind Him never to be revisited again. They are forgotten. The love of our Father is a good deal. Thank Him.
Hmm sounds pretty culty

Not at all. It is all inclusive. Christ was no respecter of persons. He loved us all. Paid the price for us all in the hope that we will join Him, ruling and reigning as a Child of the Most High, and co-heir with our brother, Jesus.

Suicide, instead of just forgiving us outright is not moral.

You think Jesus/God died for you, but if Jesus/God did not stay dead, then there was no sacrifice.

Regards
DL

An act of pure love.

So you see a phony lie as an act of love. Ok.

That reply sure refutes my view that a sacrifice is not a sacrifice unless Jesus stayed dead.

A nice way for you to keep your heads in the sand.

Faith is not wanting to know the truth.

Read post 51 and answer my question on what you would do if you needed to punish your innocent child.

Regards
DL

And if I don't, what happens when I die?

Thanks for the compliment of not calling me a Christian.

You are correct as I do not adore a genocidal son murdering God.

I am a moral man, not a fool.

Regards
DL

Thinking you are all powerful and supreme IS the definition of megalomania.

You complain of my false assumptions.

Where did I say I was all powerful and supreme?

I dis not so you know where to put your false assumption.

Regards
DL

We cannot become like God on our own because we die and sin.

They have become as Gods in the knowing of good and evil.

If A & E did become as Gods, what is preventing you from following in their footsteps as I have done?

Regards
DL

If not, why not?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

When have either of those two been considered “Biblers”, whatever that means?
bibler is someone who is into the bible, like you. You 3 couldn’t agree anything in the bible, it’s like an open buffet, take what you want then leave the rest.

Forum List

Back