Are you better off?

Well, I can agree partially, women don't get paid equally.

It will look like less pay when you compare the economy now to what was before the recession hit.. But, we all know whose policies brought us to that crashing point. If you expect Obama to recover all jobs and pay lost from the deep end of the recession than I am afraid you are an unrealistic thinker. You probably would have never been satisfied with who took office for the 44th president.

As I said, I know that not everyone has it so good, but bottom line is that things are better than during the peak of 2009, the facts do not lie.

less employment

Really, so there is less employment since 2008/2009? PLEASE show me some graphs that express this.

I'll be waiting.

Here is an example:

chart

Granted this reflects what I said previously, we have not recovered, but are in the phase of recovering from the 2008 blowout.

and less freedoms....

Again, show your work on this one. Gays have the rights to marry in many states now, does that count as -1 rights? :lol:

That is why you are wrong.

Oh yeah? Well, your wrong. :lol:

Give it a break you large adolescent man.

I am taking home less of a % because of various tax increases raging from increased sales tax to excise taxes, etc... I am spending more for the same base products and services... advancement is slowed because business has slowed.... even if I am making more in salary that is 3-5% higher than it was a couple years ago, that is a result of my personal efforts, advancement, choices, etc

Well, I can agree partially, women don't get paid equally.

It will look like less pay when you compare the economy now to what was before the recession hit.. But, we all know whose policies brought us to that crashing point. If you expect Obama to recover all jobs and pay lost from the deep end of the recession than I am afraid you are an unrealistic thinker. You probably would have never been satisfied with who took office for the 44th president.

As I said, I know that not everyone has it so good, but bottom line is that things are better than during the peak of 2009, the facts do not lie.

less employment

Really, so there is less employment since 2008/2009? PLEASE show me some graphs that express this.

I'll be waiting.

Here is an example:

chart

Granted this reflects what I said previously, we have not recovered, but are in the phase of recovering from the 2008 blowout.

and less freedoms....

Again, show your work on this one. Gays have the rights to marry in many states now, does that count as -1 rights? :lol:

That is why you are wrong.

Oh yeah? Well, your wrong. :lol:

Give it a break you large adolescent man.

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

Boosh left office witha 7.8% UE rate, I can see why the GOP didn't want him at the convention.

And now four years later it is 8.1% .....

There are almost 89 million people out of work. Most of whom gave up. It is entirely possible that obama can shift the entirety of the workforce over to welfare and disability. Then he would have a 0% unemployment rate.

This was my best year ever in 25 years of business. So, to answer, yes, as of now I am better off. And I pay my employees substantially more than my competitors. Imagine that. Of course I dont believe in low labor costs. Its anti business minded for the long term. Higher paid employees always equals more production and higher quality. Always.

You do realize that fewer Americans are employed today than in January 2009?

Of course you do.

Yep

Losing 700,000 jobs a month when you first take office can do that

That was the first 4 months. How do you explain the rest of his presidency? In July 2010, America added half a million jobs. How come that ball didn't keep rolling? Is it perhaps b/c business leaders realized that Obamacare could end up screwing them?

You do realize that fewer Americans are employed today than in January 2009?

Of course you do.

Yep

That was the first 4 months. How do you explain the rest of his presidency? In July 2010, America added half a million jobs. How come that ball didn't keep rolling? Is it perhaps b/c business leaders realized that Obamacare could end up screwing them?

It has been in positive territory ever since

Unlike that president we are not allowed to mention

The selfish and individual question is "Are you better off than you were 4 years ago?"
That is the problem we have in America.
The question should be "Are WE better off than WE were 4 years ago?"
We have become a nation of special interest individuals looking out for their own ass first and foremost.

Yep

It has been in positive territory ever since

Unlike that president we are not allowed to mention

Don't forget that VP running-mate in '08 that we are not allowed to mention either ;) :p

Forum List

Back