For those of you who think they are better off

The Irish Ram

LITTLE GIRL / Ram Tough
Apr 10, 2011
diagonally parked in a parallel universe
For those who think you are better off now than you were 4 years ago, let's go shopping.

All the things that are important and take the builk of our paychecks are way up. Mortgage, rent, Homeowners insurance, Auto Insurance, vehicle prices. Which is why Biden lauds himself over the price of eggs not being too high.

For those who think you are better off now than you were 4 years ago, let's go shopping.
Can I bring my gains in wages, stock market and positive employment outlook with me?

Plus, fake Catholic Biden is proclaiming it tranny perv day on the holiest day of the year for Christians, siding with Jihadists over Jews, and openly pimping baby murder.
They should have checked with the Trans folks before they made Easter on the same day.

What should Biden have done to curb inflation?

Plus, fake Catholic Biden is proclaiming it tranny perv day on the holiest day of the year for Christians, siding with Jihadists over Jews, and openly pimping baby murder.
Hilarious lord

That trans day has been the same since 2009.

Why do you try to constantly compare "The Poor" to the Rest of Us?

The Poor were poor under Trump, and they are still poor today.

Me, I have a Fixed Income, and I still save the same amount every month today, as when trump was POTUS. tell me I'm wrong or Lying. You will LOSE yet again.

Meanwhile, I actually have money in the SM, so don't lump me or others into the "The stock market does nothing for the poor" crowd, BECAUSE the SM is up under Biden, and my Portfolio is growing. Tell me I'm wrong or Lying. You will LOSE yet again.

So, WHY are you struggling under Biden, or it that ALSO a LIE?

We are in fact much better off with Trump gone.

What should Biden have done to curb inflation?
He should have appointed a competent transportation secretary to help supply lines operate more efficiently and effectively. He should have kept ALL of Trump policies on reduction of rules and regulations in place that helped people and business prosper more, expand more, produce more, innovate more, encourage entrepreneurship more. He should have refused to sign trillions of dollars in spending bills most of which do nothing to make the average American's life better, has made many Americans' worse off, has taken away competition, choices, options, liberties, opportunities for millions and exacerbated inflation in unnatural ways.

Lets go shopping? Well, certainly better off now than then. That was back during the toilet paper shortage, hording and searching time, where so many things were in shortage, toilet paper only one of them. Of course, we weren't really out of trumps lockdown at that time either.

So, according to that I am out an extra 1300 a year for food. Between my wife and I we make more than 20k more than we did at the start of 2021....so yep we are better off.

Thanks for asking

Forum List

Back