Are you better off?

Yes, I am..

So is just about everyone I know.

2008 and 2009 were the worst years of my life, I was living with my parents and I woke up every day wondering if I would have a job in the next week.

Now I own a home and we have a backlog at my work until late 2013...

Then you are a fucking idiot....No other way to put it.

Four years ago, he was mocking the US from the safety of his compound

President Obama made sure he would not be around to celebrate the 10th anniversary of 9-11

President Bush laid the ground work. All Obama did was sign a memo and then create a website gutsy call dot com that asked for donations even as he was bragging about killing Osama.

President Bush abandoned the War on Terror so that he could invade Iraq

thanks.. forgot this...BinLanden group did see weakness. So off he went to finish what cheney wanted his daddy to do gulf-1, so to fill military contracts to make money:eusa_whistle:...... at least standard tall at a podium when subject is national security....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PGmnz5Ow-o]Bush: Truly not concerned about bin Laden (short version) - YouTube[/ame]

Yes, I am..

2008 and 2009 were the worst years of my life, I was living with my parents and I woke up every day wondering if I would have a job in the next week.

there's plenty of other ways to put it; you're just too thick to think of them.

43 straight months of unemployment above 8% .... No we are not fucking better off....

As opposed to losing 770,000 jobs a month under the Republicans?
What the fuck has the last two years of our last republican president have to do with the 4 years of failure of our current one? 300,000 + people left the job market last month with only 92,000 jobs created.....You think that makes us better off??

What it has to do with is the unemployment rate being at 8%

Bush was given an unemployment rate at 4% and left one at 8%
He was given a Stock Market at 10750 and left it at 8150
He was given a surplus and left a $5 trillion debt

Why would anyone want to return to Republican policies?

Yes, I am..

Its called honest....I know it is a foreign word for progressives.

Yes, I am..

Really?

Explain how I am an idiot.. Are you mad? I don't get it, you just feel the need to resort to personal attacks? :eusa_eh:

These are my observations based on what I see, people I talk to and most of all what has happened to my own personal finances and possessions since 2008.

In addition, in late '08 and all of '09 the entire industrial area that my business is in was dead silent during the day and almost every complex had a 70% ~ 80% vacancy.. Now the place is loud and bustling with new and returning businesses, they are building new complexes for new businesses moving here. There are hiring signs EVERYWHERE, the business across the street is looking for 6 CNC machinists right now as I type this.

Oh yeah, and the price on my health insurance went DOWN this year... I went from paying $55.00 a paycheck to paying $29.00 a paycheck for BETTER coverage. :lol:

Things are better off, I never said they were perfect.. I am a realist, I can not expect Obama to bring everything back in 4 years.. Especially with the obstructionist (and overtly unpopular) house of reps.

As opposed to losing 770,000 jobs a month under the Republicans?
What the fuck has the last two years of our last republican president have to do with the 4 years of failure of our current one? 300,000 + people left the job market last month with only 92,000 jobs created.....You think that makes us better off??

What it has to do with is the unemployment rate being at 8%

Bush was given an unemployment rate at 4% and left one at 8%
He was given a Stock Market at 10750 and left it at 8150
He was given a surplus and left a $5 trillion debt

Why would anyone want to return to Republican policies?
Actually it was 7%

Yes, I am..

Really?

Explain how I am an idiot.. Are you mad? I don't get it, you just feel the need to resort to personal attacks? :eusa_eh:

These are my observations based on what I see, people I talk to and most of all what has happened to my own personal finances and possessions since 2008.

In addition, in late '08 and all of '09 the entire industrial area that my business is in was dead silent during the day and almost every complex had a 70% ~ 80% vacancy.. Now the place is loud and bustling with new and returning businesses, they are building new complexes for new businesses moving here. There are hiring signs EVERYWHERE, the business across the street is looking for 6 CNC machinists right now as I type this.

Oh yeah, and the price on my health insurance went DOWN this year... I went from paying $55.00 a paycheck to paying $29.00 a paycheck for BETTER coverage. :lol:

Things are better off, I never said they were perfect.. I am a realist, I can not expect Obama to bring everything back in 4 years.. Especially with the obstructionist (and overtly unpopular) house of reps.
Less pay ,less employment, and less freedoms....That is why you are wrong.

Damned right I am better off. As is the nation. We are gaining jobs every month, not losing 750,000 a month due to the inane and insane GOP policies.

The man that masterminded the murder of 3000 Americans on American soil is dead. GM is alive.

Had the crash happened in 2006, with Bush in office, the unemployment would be 25% at least. We are lucky to have a President that understands what is needed instead of one wed the interests of the very wealthy.

I am better off and my family is better off. I fell in the donut hole and Obama got me out. I got a COLA for the first time the 4 years. I got a new $26,000 power chair. And all my family is working and I don't have to help out any more. Damn right I am better off and it's getting better. THANKS TO OBAMA.

actually, it's called honesty and it's clearly something a foaming wingnut like you knows nothing about. :rofl:
That statement was honest you ignorant fool. I wasnt remarking on more than one of my statements to require the word honesty.

actually, it's called honesty and it's clearly something a foaming wingnut like you knows nothing about. :rofl:
That statement was honest you ignorant fool. I wasnt remarking on more than one of my statements to require the word honesty.

i'll add basic english to the ever growing list of things you know nothing about.

i'll add basic english to the ever growing list of things you know nothing about.

Don't bother we all know progressives can't add.

Hey I can even personally show I am not better off..... I went from making 17.50 a hour to making 8.50 in the span of two years and worked hard for the dollar raise........no I am not better off. I am what all you progressives say you are for the working man.... But truth is all progressives are for OS selfishness and baby killing.

Hey I can even personally show I am not better off..... I went from making 17.50 a hour to making 8.50 in the span of two years and worked hard for the dollar raise........no I am not better off. I am what all you progressives say you are for the working man.... But truth is all progressives are for OS selfishness and baby killing.

Happened to me under Reagan, Happened to me during BushI and BushII, thanks to the flood of illegals that were just doing jobs US citizens don't want.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back