How did the Trump presidency negatively affect you/your life or quality of life personally?

Nothing we haven’t seen before and nothing we didn’t know in 2016. The only disconnect here is you seem to think the reason for the firing is because of an investigation which didn’t happen till much and was undertaken by someone completely different and separate from the PGO.

Causality is hard for you.
Biden is on camera telling... no bragging about blackmailing a president of another country... and Trump was impeached over a phone call... he used your tax dollars to get a guy fired who was investigating the company his son was being paid an outlandish sum of money...

Biden is on camera telling... no bragging about blackmailing a president of another country... and Trump was impeached over a phone call... he used your tax dollars to get a guy fired who was investigating the company his son was being paid an outlandish sum of money...
It's not blackmail, it's literally how we negotiate with other countries all the time. We are more than entitled to create conditions in return for our financial aid.

Again, the guy who was fired wasn't investigating Burisma. He was corrupt and preventing the country from reforming their justice system. The investigation into Burisma that you referenced occurred AFTER he was fired. Biden is on camera bragging he got a corrupt prosecutor fired. He should brag about that. It's good.

Trump was impeached over his efforts to get Zelensky to smear Biden to help him get reelected, the phone call being one small part of that picture.

He was talking about taxpayers and society, not people asking for campaign contributions.

So Biden wasn't begging, but Trump is begging, right?
They all beg, dipshit. Stop pretending I said things that aren't there.

The idea that we shouldn't care how the tax code is applied to people in this country is idiotic.

It's not blackmail, it's literally how we negotiate with other countries all the time. We are more than entitled to create conditions in return for our financial aid.

Again, the guy who was fired wasn't investigating Burisma. He was corrupt and preventing the country from reforming their justice system. The investigation into Burisma that you referenced occurred AFTER he was fired. Biden is on camera bragging he got a corrupt prosecutor fired. He should brag about that. It's good.

Trump was impeached over his efforts to get Zelensky to smear Biden to help him get reelected, the phone call being one small part of that picture.
Stop it its blackmail....

They all beg, dipshit. Stop pretending I said things that aren't there.

The idea that we shouldn't care how the tax code is applied to people in this country is idiotic.

You used trump as an example alone, but all politicians do it.

Your idea is to use the tax code to punish successful people and give useless people nice cushy government jobs.

The tax code was designed to fund government, not right supposed wrongs listed by Marxists and corporatists.

That's the dumbest thing I've heard today.

It's not blackmail.

Blackmail:
the action, treated as a criminal offense, of demanding payment or another benefit from someone in return for not revealing compromising or damaging information about them.
Do this or you don't get the money congress allocated for you... just how ignorant are you?...

You used trump as an example alone, but all politicians do it.
I used Trump as an example because I know the loser worships him. You really arent that bright.
Your idea is to use the tax code to punish successful people and give useless people nice cushy government jobs.
Baseless accusation.
The tax code was designed to fund government, not right supposed wrongs listed by Marxists and corporatists.
You have to be an end stage partisan hack to think that loopholes benefiting the extremely wealthy aren't something we should care about.

That's the dumbest thing I've heard today.

It's not blackmail.

Blackmail:
the action, treated as a criminal offense, of demanding payment or another benefit from someone in return for not revealing compromising or damaging information about them.
Firing Shokin was not something our government wanted to happen it was what Biden and his son wanted to happen...

Do this or you don't get the money congress allocated for you... just how ignorant are you?...
Trump held up money Congress allocated to Ukraine. How is that different? Or do you think that's also blackmail?

Firing Shokin was not something our government wanted to happen it was what Biden and his son wanted to happen...
Yes it is. The State Dept knew he was corrupt and had enough with him sabotaging their efforts to reform the broken justice system in Ukraine.

Trump held up money Congress allocated to Ukraine. How is that different? Or do you think that's also blackmail?
He held it up he never said they wouldn't get it if they didn't fire someone... the president doesn't give money to other nations congress does...

I used Trump as an example because I know the loser worships him. You really arent that bright.

Baseless accusation.

You have to be an end stage partisan hack to think that loopholes benefiting the extremely wealthy aren't something we should care about.

No your TDS made you pretend he's the only one asking for campaign contributions.

It's reality.

You have to be a gutless Marxist prick to think punishing successful people will make you richer. Unless you are a leech.

Yes it is. The State Dept knew he was corrupt and had enough with him sabotaging their efforts to reform the broken justice system in Ukraine.
The prosecutor wasn't corrupt dummy... burisma was... who are you listening to?...

And why did he hold it up? Just for shits and giggles?
The president doesn't give money to other nations congress does... Presidents can slow the roll but not take it away for any reason...

The prosecutor wasn't corrupt dummy... burisma was... who are you listening to?...
He sure as hell was corrupt. I listen to the people who actually know what they're talking about.

The president doesn't give money to other nations congress does... Presidents can slow the roll but not take it away for any reason...
If the president slows it too much, the money can't be distributed and it goes away. Which is what happened with Trump.

So again, why did he do that?

He sure as hell was corrupt. I listen to the people who actually know what they're talking about.

Any prosecutor will at one time or another be accused of corruption... he was a straight shooter doing his job... and Biden Obama and the UK where the accusation of corruption started... didn't like that...

Forum List

Back