Are You Better Off Than You Were Two Years Ago?

Are you better off than you were two years ago?

• Total voters

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Simple question: Are you better off than you were two years ago?

Yes or no?

Yeah. I'm hoarding gold and silver. Mostly gold, though. Heck, I even have a door stop everybody thinks is a gimmick. lol. They just move along, like there's nothing to see there, every time they walk through the door.

I pity them fiat folk. They in for a world of hurt.

Yes or no?

Well I can say yes and no. The wife retired, no one will hire me and honestly if they did I couldn't do a decent days work. (I still do trannys once in a while), but we paid off the big credit cards and have money in the bank.

I Am better off than two years ago
Also better off than five years ago
And WAY better off than ten years ago

Yeah. I'm hoarding gold and silver. Mostly gold, though. Heck, I even have a door stop everybody thinks is a gimmick. lol. They just move along, like there's nothing to see there, every time they walk through the door.

/----/ You jest but I recall this story from the early 1980s:
One Expensive Door Stop - The Buck Starts Here
Farmer John Reed took the rock home and used it as a doorstop for three years. Little did Farmer Reed know this was the world’s “most expensive doorstop” (Roberts, 1982, p. 5). This “rock” was “17 pounds of pure gold” (Roberts, 1982, p. 5).

Farmer John Reed took the rock home and used it as a doorstop for three years. Little did Farmer Reed know this was the world’s “most expensive doorstop” (Roberts, 1982, p. 5). This “rock” was “17 pounds of pure gold” (Roberts, 1982, p. 5).

Ha. No, I really do. That's where I got the idea. lolol.

That would have a nice chunk of gold. At today's spot price of $1,203.19 per ounce it would be worth $327,267.68

That would have a nice chunk of gold. At today's spot price of $1,203.19 per ounce it would be worth $327,267.68

Yep.

Back then it ran between 30 and 40.

Now it's running at 1200.

That's a topic all of its own. Ha.

Yes or no?
I should be; trends have been going UP for around a decade.
/----/ Impossible. Obozo sid 1.5 GDP was the new norm and unless Trump has a magic wand, those jobs are never coming back. Unless you're a racist and are calling Obozo a liar.
Why hasn't Crooked Donnie given us 5 percent GDP like he promised?

Patience you idjit.

Yes or no?
I should be; trends have been going UP for around a decade.
/----/ Impossible. Obozo sid 1.5 GDP was the new norm and unless Trump has a magic wand, those jobs are never coming back. Unless you're a racist and are calling Obozo a liar.
Why hasn't Crooked Donnie given us 5 percent GDP like he promised?
/---/ Maybe if you assclowns would stop throwing up roadblocks and harassing him 24/7 he could get more done. And that includes the RINOs.
Trump pilot.png

Forum List

Back