Jobless Claims At 49 Year Low

/----/ How are democRATs going to run against this?
WASHINGTON, Sept 20 (Reuters) - The number of Americans filing for unemployment benefits unexpectedly fell last week, hitting near a 49-year low in a sign the job market remains strong.
Save us from good news.jpg

D polling numbers are doing quite well. What voters hear and read is MSM crap. Within the high SALT, mostly Blue, states taxes have gone up while state and local services have declined. Lower take home pay is another benefit of D rule.

Can you point out the big turn around under Trump?
fredgraph.png

You guys are always moving the goalposts. The economy was supposed to crash under Trump according to you. The economy is stronger under Trump according to indicators like GDP and consumer confidence. Now I’m one of these hacks that believe the president controls the economy, but I do give Trump partial credit for cutting regulations and lowering taxes.

fredgraph.png

You guys are always moving the goalposts. The economy was supposed to crash under Trump according to you. .
According to me? Nope, I never said any such thing.
And I certainly haven't moved any goalposts.
/—-/ You guys means you liberal anti Trumpers not you personally. I’m sure you came out and criticized those who predicted economic doom and gloom if Trump was elected. I’m sure of it,

fredgraph.png

You guys are always moving the goalposts. The economy was supposed to crash under Trump according to you. .
/—-/ You guys means you liberal anti Trumpers not you personally.
So you’re saying you meant me as part of a group but not actually me. As for being a liberal ...my voting record is
1988: Bush (R)
1992: Bush (R)
1996: Dole (R)
2000: Browne (L)
2004: Badnarik (L)
2008: McCain (R)
2010: Romney (R)
2017: McMullin (I)
Obviously a hard core liberal.

I’m sure you came out and criticized those who predicted economic doom and gloom if Trump was elected. I’m sure of it,
I doubt I did. I stay away from predictions. I didn’t take a position one way or the other I will comment on what the economy is doing and what it did do.
And I can’t see any significant changes to the economy under Trump one way or the other: none of the trends under Obama have changed.

Last edited:
fredgraph.png

You guys are always moving the goalposts. The economy was supposed to crash
under Trump according to you. .

Sorry Pinqy is an off the charts fuss-budget but a liar, no and he always defends the goal posts.
/—-/ You guys means you liberal anti Trumpers not you personally.
So you’re saying you meant me as part of a group but not actually me. As for being a liberal ...my voting record is
1988: Bush (R)
1992: Bush (R)
1996: Dole (R)
2000: Browne (L)
2004: Badnarik (L)
2008: McCain (R)
2010: Romney (R)
2017: McMullin (I)
Obviously a hard core liberal.

I’m sure you came out and criticized those who predicted economic doom and gloom if Trump was elected. I’m sure of it,
I doubt I did. I stay away from predictions. I didn’t take a position one way or the other I will comment on what the economy is doing and what it did do.
And I can’t see any significant changes to the economy under Trump one way or the other: none of the trends under Obama have changed.

Pinqy is honest.

Last edited:
fredgraph.png

/—-/ You guys means you liberal anti Trumpers not you personally. I’m sure you came out and criticized those who predicted economic doom and gloom if Trump was elected. I’m sure of it,
I only criticize options guys who can't read charts.

fredgraph.png

I only criticize options guys who can't read charts.
/—-/ Agreed. Allow you need is the Hap candlesticks and the RSI to see which way the stock is moving.

a continuing trend?
/----/ Yes. A 3 month chart for Netflix. The purple line at the bottom is the RSI and shows the price bounced off the high and is trending lower. The 80 in green shows the high, 52 shows the current and 22 shows the bottom. Go to NFLX Interactive Stock Chart | Netflix, Inc. Stock - Yahoo Finance for this chart, look at the Indicator link on the left and choose RSI. It appears on the bottom. You can move the crosshairs to see the upper and lower limits. In this case, I'm holding Netflix and can write covered calls a week out and not worry about being assigned unless breaking news drives the price up.
For more on RSI
Relative Strength Index (RSI)
rsi.jpg

fredgraph.png

You guys are always moving the goalposts. The economy was supposed to crash under Trump according to you. The economy is stronger under Trump according to indicators like GDP and consumer confidence. Now I’m one of these hacks that believe the president controls the economy, but I do give Trump partial credit for cutting regulations and lowering taxes.
Give it time.

a continuing trend?
/----/ Yes. A 3 month chart for Netflix. The purple line at the bottom is the RSI and shows the price bounced off the high and is trending lower. The 80 in green shows the high, 52 shows the current and 22 shows the bottom. Go to NFLX Interactive Stock Chart | Netflix, Inc. Stock - Yahoo Finance for this chart, look at the Indicator link on the left and choose RSI. It appears on the bottom. You can move the crosshairs to see the upper and lower limits. In this case, I'm holding Netflix and can write covered calls a week out and not worry about being assigned unless breaking news drives the price up.
For more on RSI
Relative Strength Index (RSI)
View attachment 218079
thanks. i usually only trade stocks in that price range when i am on a demo; and, only for a while.

Forum List

Back